{Just} *Trying* T-O be FrIeNd (Izzie Steven) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

{Just} *Trying* T-O be FrIeNd (Izzie Steven) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

{Just} *Trying* T-O be FrIeNd (Izzie Steven)

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

{Just} *Trying* T-O be FrIeNd (Izzie Steven) - Page 2 Empty Re: {Just} *Trying* T-O be FrIeNd (Izzie Steven)

Post by Guest Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:24 am

Daniel listened to her closely, almost swooning a bit. Her voice was beautiful and so perfect in his ear and then when she was finish, he stared at her disbelief, his jaws falling down as he looked at her. "That was beautiful" he said, clapping and gave her a hug.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

{Just} *Trying* T-O be FrIeNd (Izzie Steven) - Page 2 Empty Re: {Just} *Trying* T-O be FrIeNd (Izzie Steven)

Post by Guest Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:29 am

"You're welcome..I recorded it onto a CD, do you want it?" Izzie asked reaching in her pocket and giving him a purple CD case with a CD inside with that song on it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:31 am

Daniel looked at her and gently lifted the purple CD case with the song inside of it in a CD rom. "Thanks" he said a little confused how did she record herself did she go to some recording centre or did she knew how to record herself onto some kind of muggle computer program. "How did you record yourself" he asked.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:35 am

"My...orphanage owner person took me to a recording studio" Izzie explained. "I went back to the muggle world" Izzie said.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:39 am

"Awesome" Daniel said, all of a sudden then smiled at her looking at her for a while then looked down at the purple CD case again then back at her putting a hand on her arm rubbing it softly. "Thanks" he said, his nose wrinkling as the blood he drank began to wear off and he started to get thristy smelling human blood so he reached for his pocket and drank his flask of blood from his pocket.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:41 am

Izzie stepped back a few paces. "Kinda..scary.." Izzie whimpered. She then frowned at herself and walked back, close, beside him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:43 am

Daniel let out a refreshing gasp then looked at her, seeing that she had took a few step back from him whimpering that it was kind of scary. Then she walked back to him, beside him laughing as she did he looked at her and tilted his head sideway and flicked his hair out of the way. "You'd be surprised that i am not attacking you because of this" he laughed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:47 am

"Maybe I'll ask you to bite me anyways" Izzie mumbled. She then started to skip up Diagon Alley singing the song she just sang but happier. "Don't ask why before we get too close just let me say goodbye, it's easier this way! Don't ask why before you ask some question and I die inside!" Izzie sang, loudly and gesturing and acting.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:50 am

Daniel looked at her and smiled at her dazzingly. "I promised i bite you when i learn how to do it properly" he told her then watched her skip up Diagon Alley singing the song she just sang in a happier tone this time. He saw her gesturing and acting so he followed her and sang quietly with her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:52 am

She then quickly did air guitar and was finished. "Ok, I'm done...and thirsty" Izzie sighed. She looked for a place that sold drinks.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top