Daniel Matthew Valantine's Beach House ((Izzie only for now)) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Daniel Matthew Valantine's Beach House ((Izzie only for now)) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Daniel Matthew Valantine's Beach House ((Izzie only for now))

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Daniel Matthew Valantine's Beach House ((Izzie only for now)) - Page 2 Empty Re: Daniel Matthew Valantine's Beach House ((Izzie only for now))

Post by Guest Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:18 am

Daniel grinned when she had accepted the proposal. He was happy that she took him back after what a fool he had been for breaking up with the most beautiful girl in the world; for a girl who had just left him without any word or letter probably took Mary with her as well. There was no track of her whereabout not even a trail of blood or he could find her anywhere even when he looked around London for her; all of a sudden Izzie gave him a long, open tongued kiss with passion and fire,m his favorite kind of kissing. "You already gain my trust, my love" he said in between kisses, with a smile curving on his lips as he kissed her with fiery passion, running his hand through her long black silky hair. Then he pulled away from her, looking into her beautiful eyes and his face fell dead serious again it seem like he was playing some face game with his face, happy, then serious then happy again. "But there still something i want to ask you" said Daniel with a warm smile as he kept his hand on her waist.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Daniel Matthew Valantine's Beach House ((Izzie only for now)) - Page 2 Empty Re: Daniel Matthew Valantine's Beach House ((Izzie only for now))

Post by Guest Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:26 am

"Okay, anything" Izzie told him. She braced herself for anything that was going to be asked, and waited again. "And I'm glad that we're back together because I was planning of writing a letter and then committing suicide" Izzie sighed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:36 am

Daniel face fell again and gave her a long hug before saying anything else, then pulled away from her with a warm smile and a symphathetic expression on his face. "Oh, Izzie. I feel so horrible about hurting you, i promise not to do anything like that again, slap me if i break that promise again" he said sadly then stroked her face kissing her, kissing her to take all the pain away from her that he had caused her making him feel more guilty and made him feel like a bad person. "Don't kill yourself please, i don't know what i'll do if you ever died beside if you did i would probably kill myself off as well probably like Romeo and Juliet expect the otherway and your my Juliet" he smiled at her and remembered that she was still hungry but he still hadn't ask his question yet so he was satisfied enough to cook her a nice lovely meal for both her and him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:41 am

"R-Romeo and Juliet?" Izzie asked. "I've never heard of that book" Izzie said, embarrased. "And I will slap you if you hurt me again! That's a promise!" Izzie chuckled, but was serious. "What was your question?" Izzie asked.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:47 am

"It a book, where two lover died because one couldn't live because the other one had killed himself" Daniel answered, rememberng that she never had any clue about Romeo and Juliet at all then he smiled when she said she promised that she will slap him if he hurt her again which made him burst out laughing for a bit then stopped. "Thanks" he said smiling at her and he stroked her cheek lightly with his cold icy finger being careful not to make her feel too cold. "Oh, i almost forgot i was going to ask you if you wanted to move in with me" he told her, his face fell serious but happy and cheerful as he waited for an answer.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:13 am

"Sounds like a wonderful book, perhaps I should read it" Izzie said, thinking. Izzie smiled and felt his cool finger touched her, it was nice. "Yes, Daniel, I'd love to move in with you!" Izzie smiled, accepting his 2nd proposal. She was so excited, and hugged him and gave him another kiss on the lips.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:36 am

Daniel kissed her back and smiled happily when she accepted his second proposal. He was so excited and so happy he kissed her back with fiery and as much passion as he could then pulled away from her and got onto his feet, kissing her on the forehead then got into the kitchen to cook they some food. "Oh, by the way. Nice house, you chose a really good one. I'm impressed. Hey how about we go to the beach" said Daniel with a warm smile on his lips and hugged her before turning around on his heel to head for the kitchen
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:56 am

Izzie chuckled. "Well, I guess I wanted the house to be perfect, well nothing's perfect but you get what I mean" Izzie told him. Izzie felt a bit confused and lost for a moment. "I'm just curious but...what happened to you and Chase?" Izzie asked, concerned.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:48 pm

Daniel stopped dead on his track when Izzie had mention Chase's name out aloud and just for a moment he felt a hot prickling pain in his eyes as tears fell down his cheek, his lips trembling and unsteady. He looked down at the ground hiding the pain on his face away from her because he didn't want her to know that he was in pain because of the fact Chase left him without a letter or a word and he waited a few week for her to arrive but she never came. He still loved her but at the same time angry and annoyed with her; if she wanted to break up why not break up with him now other then leave him alone at your place and break his heart after alal he had given her. "S-s-she left me without any word or letter" replied Daniel, his voice breaking a bit as he wiped the tears from his cheek then turned to Izzie with a warm smile on his face but his eyes were red and in pain.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:25 am

"Oh, baby, I'm so sorry" Izzie apologized. She hugged him and wiped away his tears and tried to make him happy again. She massaged his head by shushing his hair gently. "I'm so sorry" Izzie whispered in his ear and gave him a long open kiss.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top