Sophia's Beach house in Hawaii
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sophia's Beach house in Hawaii Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sophia's Beach house in Hawaii

Page 1 of 17 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sophia's Beach house in Hawaii Empty Sophia's Beach house in Hawaii

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:53 am

Spoiler:

Sophia apperated with Samantha by her side, as she got out her key she unlocked the door and opened it and held it for Samantha. "Welcome Sammy."said Sophia smiling as she seen Mimi coming towards her. "Mistresss Sophia, Dinner will be ready shortly."said Mimi bowing. "Thankyou Mimi and you don't have to bow, but will you please pick a guess room for my best friend Samantha to stay in and put her things in there please Mimi?"Sophia asked her politely. "Yes Mistress Sophia, right away."said Mimi as she took Samantha's things and with a snap of her little fingers she was gone. "So what do you think?"Sophia asked her smiling. As Mimi apperated beside Sophia Sophia turned to her. "Yes Mimi?"Sophia asked her. "Mistress Sophia, your friend will be staying in guess room one which is across from you, I also put a crib in there like you said and unpacked her clothes."said Mimi bowing. "Thankyou Mimi, you may go do whatever you like noe."said Sophia politely.

Last edited by Sophia Granger on Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Sophia's Beach house in Hawaii Empty Re: Sophia's Beach house in Hawaii

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:40 am

Samantha smiled as she finished appearating with Sophia to her house. It had been a long week and she was hoping for some relaxation for the rest of this day. Samantha watched as Sophia opened the door and a little house elf appeared. Samantha smiled at the house elf and then watched as it took her things. She then looked back up at Sophia. "Oh sophia this place is beautiful and huge. How many other people live here?" She asked her never having seen a place so big before.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:12 am

Sophia laughed her tinkling bell laugh as Samantha asked her how many people live here. "Well just my four kids and me and nikki every now and then, but I have a total of nine rooms in this house."said Sophia calmly as if it wasn't no big deal. "Hey after lunch you want to watch a movie in the theater room or go swimming in the indoor pool?"Sophia asked her miling as she lead her towards the dining room. As Mimi appeared she bowed to Sophia and Samantha. "lunch is ready Mistress Sophia and her friend. "said Mimi as she waited by the dining room table."Thankyou Mimi, I bet it will be good as always."said Sophia as she gave her house elf a soft warm smile. "Don't worry, Mimi already feed my kids and there probably taking a nap."said Sophia laughing her tinkling bell laugh knowing her kids very well.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:17 am

Samantha gave a weak smile as she listened to Sophia talking. She then looked at the house elf as it came back in. Then she looked back up at Sophia. "Sure I guess anything is fine. I guess I just feel like talking and eating right now." Samantha said to her, starting to think about the weeks events.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:37 am

Sophia nodded understanding how Samantha felt, all she wanted wa to talk about how she felt and wanted a shoulder to cry on. "Alright Sammy, were talk and eat which is better seeing how we don't have to move at all!"said Sophia laughing her tinkling bell laugh. Sophia felt so bad for Samantha but Sophia figured Samantha felt the same way when she was depress about Andrian and stuff.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:21 am

Samantha gave her a weak smile and followed her to the dinning room/ kitchen area. She sat down in a chair next to sophia while the house elf served them lunch. Samantha looked down at her plate of food and then started sobbing. The house elf jumped back. "The food is not that bad." The house elf said out of anger. Samantha looked back at the house elf with wet eyes. "No, it's not the food I'm sorry."
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:58 am

Sophia looked at Samantha and her eyes turned into worry. "Sammy are ok?"Sophia asked as she looked at her best friend and ignored the food on her plate. "Thankyou Mimi, you may go do whatever you like I got it from here."said Sophia softly as Mimi bowed to her and walked off. "Sammy, what's wrong? Please tell me all about it just let it all out."said Sophia softly. Sophia was getting worried about Samantha now he hopoed her and Ne'os weren't starting to grow apart like her and Andrian did.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:05 am

Samantha looked up at her with really watery sobing eyes. "I'm sorry Sophia, I just can't hold it all in any more. Ne'os almost died last week and I found him in an empty alley way. I was so worried, I thought he was dead. Finally I got him to the hospital and I come to find out the vampire who turned him put some of his demon into him. So now Ne'os has some kind of an evil second personality. He has been leaving the house at all hours of the night and he won't remember anything in the morning. I don't know if I can handle to much more. I have to raise three kids and deal with him being this way. But I love him so much, I would never leave him like this. But I just need some time away. Plus I have been thinking about quiting school. Everything has been so hectic with the HBR and Ne'os and the kids." Samantha said to her then finally just stop talking and started crying harder.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:20 am

Sophia listened to what Samantha told her and gasp when she told her Ne'os almost died. "Oh Sammy I'm so sorry, if there's any I can do to help let me I know, I'll be there for you want the kids I think of them as my own or my god kids."said Sophia as she gave him a soft warm smile. As Samantha cried harder she hugged her. "Oh Sammy don't cry, everything will be alright Ne'o is just going though alot lately with Head Boy duties, the HBR and stuff."said Sophia softly hoping that was true. "As for Ne'os have two split personalities that a shocker but I hope he doesn't let his bad side get the best of him."said Sophia softly. "Sammy please don't quit school, I think Nikki already did, and if you quit who will I have to talk to and hang out with? But if you want to quit I respect your choice."said Sophia.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:35 am

Samantha could only sob as she listened to Sophia talking. Then she thought for a second about how Sophia would be at the school alone. Ne'os would be there, but Sophia and him never really talked that much, and with how much he has going on he probably would say hi and that would be it. So Samantha shoock her head yes so that Sophia would understand that she was ok and that she would not be droping out. Samantha then stoped crying and looked down at her food. She then realized that all the crying has made her not that hungry. So she looked back up at Sophia, "I'm sorry Sophia, but I'm just not hungry anymore. If you want to eat then I will wait for you." She said to her hoping that she would understand.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 17 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top