Summer in Hawaii
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Summer in Hawaii Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Summer in Hawaii

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Summer in Hawaii Empty Summer in Hawaii

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:48 pm

Summer in Hawaii Hawaii_01_

Summer in Hawaii Beach-house-jamaica

Savannah looked around the beautiful beach and gasped at the site ahead of her. "Wow dad this is awesome!"Savannah said as she was given a beautiful flower necklace that went around her necklace. "Have fun princess, and I hope your friends come that you invited we have plenty of room in the beach house for we have two of them one for you and your friends and one for the rest of us!"said Savannah dad smiling. "Thankyou daddy this will be the best summer ever!"said Savannah as she hugged her mom and dad. As they got in the the Jeep wrangler her farther rented they drove to the beach houses Savannah's dad owned.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Summer in Hawaii Empty Re: Summer in Hawaii

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:25 pm

Mariana was arriving in a non-magic way since she wasn't sure whether Sophia's foster parents were muggles or not.She took off with a plane from Mexico around early early EARLY morning hours and arrived around 6 AM in the morning yawning a lot though sleep was the last thing on her mind.She looked around the beach trying to remeber where Sophia directed her to. "Where was it again." she looked around the beach wearing a sombrero and yellow summer dress like the one she used on the dance.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:42 pm

The jeep was driving up to the beach houses Sophia looked around admiring the view. As she thought she saw one of her best friends Mariana she squinted her eyes to see. As she realized it was her she asked her dad to stopped the truck, as she jumped up out of it. "Mari over here!"Sophia shouted loudly waving her hands at her. Sophia smiled happily seeing Marian one of her best friends was here.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:12 pm

Mariana thought she heard someone calling her name.It was Sophia on the other side of the beach.She waved and dragged her things over to her in a minute. "Hey Sophi i hope i am not late as usual." she said when she was closer.She let go of her suitcase to give Sophia a hug.

[[OOC lol stop calling me Marian!]]
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:03 pm

((sorry, I haven't been paying attention when I type and I always miss the 'a' lol sorry!))

Sophia hugged Mariana back and laughed. "No of course not, we were just heading towards the beach house to unpack all our stuff."said Sophia with a warm smile. "Come on hop in, and we'll go to the beach house and unpack and then have some fun in the sun!"said Sophia as she helped Mariana with her luggages. As Sophia jumped back into the jeep she smiled at Mariana waiting for her to come into the jeep.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:14 pm

Mariana climbed gracefully next to Sophia. "So anyway where are we staying?In a hotel,in a camp,house?" she asked randomly looking around wondering who Sophia's foster parents were. "I so can't wait to start surfing.I am a bit clumsy on a surfboard,but Andrian tought me few tricks." she said looking at the nice waves back on the beach.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:55 pm

"Were staying in a beach house, my dad owns two of them here, one for us and one for mom dad and the rest of them!"said Sophia smiling at her dad who smiled back. "Oh Mari, this is my dad James and my mom Allie and this is Coleman and Cadie there twins and there 20 and this is Keegan who's 18."said Sophia as she introduce her family. "Oh I can't wait to go surfing either, Andrain taught me how to surf when we went on a date to the beach."said Sophia smiling at the memory.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:41 pm

[[OOC so i am supposed to RP with a ghost lol?Pity we can;t really make mom and dad.]]

"So is anyone else going to join us?" asked Mariana again.She realized she was too boring with all questions she had,but she needed to satisfy her curiousity.She looked at the people Sophia showed her. "Hello please to meet you i am Mariana,Mariana Diggory at your service." she said poiletly remembering in her head to ask Sophia if her foster parents were wizzards or not.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:32 pm

((Ooc: I know, I wish we ca though! Wink))

"Oh no, everyone going to go do there own thing but we all meet back here to eat."said Sophia. "Everything around us is pretty much in walking distance if we wanted to go to the mall or something we have to ask dad."said Sophia. "Oh by the way my parents are wizards they just believe in doing things the muggle way."said Sophia smiling.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:05 pm

Mariana listened carefully to Sophia.Her dad reminded her a lot of her grandpa back in Mexico who always wanted to tell him where you go or when you return and the whole thing. "Oh right well i like doing things the muggle way too at summer though magic is really useful from time to time. " she said talkative and rememberd something she talked with Sophia earlier. "Oh Mister Galloway can me and Savannah go for a filtrip to see Japan?" she asked putting her sweet eyes.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top