{OnE} [oF] *tHe* ~VaLaNtInEs~ -OpEn-
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

{OnE} [oF] *tHe* ~VaLaNtInEs~ -OpEn- Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

{OnE} [oF] *tHe* ~VaLaNtInEs~ -OpEn-

View previous topic View next topic Go down

{OnE} [oF] *tHe* ~VaLaNtInEs~ -OpEn- Empty {OnE} [oF] *tHe* ~VaLaNtInEs~ -OpEn-

Post by Nikki Lestrange Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:59 am

Rory was sitting in a compartment, alone and just waiting. She was waiting for Daniel..just to come by and say hi, would it hurt? She was waiting, hopefully for Frazier..he was nice..and cute and seemed sweet. She stared out the window and watched the scenery go by her in nano-seconds. She sighed because she wanted to just see the scenery longer.

She was in her Hufflepuff robes already and her hair was freshly curled. She had even added lip gloss and mascara just make herself look nicer and she also sprayed on some sweet smelling perfume.

"Come on..someone's got to come by..anyone..?" Rory mumbled to herself whilst drumming her fingers rhythmitically on the window.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

{OnE} [oF] *tHe* ~VaLaNtInEs~ -OpEn- Empty Re: {OnE} [oF] *tHe* ~VaLaNtInEs~ -OpEn-

Post by James Wake Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:29 pm

Ace walked in, dragging his trunk close behind him. He walked into the compartment, his arms slumped, almost as if he was tired with the ride already. Through the window, he could see the trees flash by as the train carried them east ward, to Scotland. Hogwarts. Was the school a joke or something? He had once before entered battle at the castle-like school, and discovered how bad the students were at surviving. What's so scary about dying by little jets of green? he recalled thinking. You keep your form, no lost blood, no nothing.

He sighed as he took his seat, and then saw his fellow occupant. "Oh, whoops. Sorry, didn't see you there," he stammered, as he sat straighter, his eyes developing a more interested look. "Um, you don't mind if I sit here, do you?"
James Wake
James Wake

Number of posts : 1329
Special Abilities : Can understand Werewolves

Back to top Go down

{OnE} [oF] *tHe* ~VaLaNtInEs~ -OpEn- Empty Re: {OnE} [oF] *tHe* ~VaLaNtInEs~ -OpEn-

Post by Nikki Lestrange Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:04 am

"Oh, no it's okay" Rory smiled, relieved that somebody came by and entered. She then heard the second part and gasped. "Please, you can stay, I mean, no, you may sit there, I've been alone for a while" Rory replied. He seemed bothered and tired and she didn't want to annoy him, but it couldn't hurt for a little bit of conversation.

"I'm Rory Lorelai Valantine" Rory introduced herself, with a big smile. "I'm a fourth year Hufflepuff" Rory quickly added. She felt a bit stupid for adding the Hufflepuff part, I mean she was wearing her robes, a bit obvious right?
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by James Wake Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:14 pm

"Ok good, I hate looking for more and more seats. They're hard to come by around here..." He swung his trunk onto the top of the railing effortlessly with his alchemic arm. He flopped into the comfortable seat and sighed.

"I'm James Wake. I'm a fifth year Ra-" He paused to pull out a piece of heavy parchment with the Hogwarts symbol, "Ray, Ray, Ravenclaw," he finally found the name he was seeking. "Of course, it's my first year at this school, so I might as well be a first year," he smiled back. It was forced of course.
James Wake
James Wake

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:58 am

"Pleasure to meet you, James" Rory smiled. So far she's learnt his name, year, house and observed something peculiar. His talking ability- he had trouble pronouncing his house name.

"Please don't get offended but, do you have a speech disability?" Rory asked curiously. "It's just you had trouble saying your house name, is all" Rory added.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by James Wake Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:39 am

"Huh? Oh no. I just keep forgetting the name. I mean, all the houses have these REALLY stupid names. I can't really remember something as useless as House names. I mean, we're all students, aren't we?" asked James, surprised by the question, but quite comfortable with answering.
James Wake
James Wake

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:43 am

Rory turned as red as a tomato. "Oh, right, of course!" Rory said. She bit her lip and decided to apologize. "Sorry" Rory added.

"And yeah, what's up with names Slytherin, Gryffindor, Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff?" Rory asked, out of the blue. "Why not group a, b, c and d or 1, 2, 3 and 4?" Rory asked, again.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by James Wake Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:47 pm

"Apparently, those were the names of some old guys, and they put their names for each of the houses. But how should I know? You've been there more often than me!" he broke into a grin, happy that she wasn't unsettled by the embarrassment of the previous moment.
"But think about it. What's almost as demeaning as a stupid name like 'Hufflepuff?' (No offense of course)..." He paused to lay down the punchline.
"'Hey one! Over there! Two! No not you, the other one- no, not that one either- no, you stay there!'" James began to exclaim, taking on an authoritative and pointing at invisible "one's" and "two's."
James Wake
James Wake

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top