Daniel M. Valantine House (New) - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Daniel M. Valantine House (New) - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Daniel M. Valantine House (New)

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Daniel M. Valantine House (New) - Page 3 Empty Re: Daniel M. Valantine House (New)

Post by Guest Sat Jun 27, 2009 1:50 am

Daniel listened to her and smiled warmly at her. "Thanks," he nodded at her taking his time to absorb the information in by repeating what she said a few time until it was lodged into his brain. "That was really helpful, i'll consider on that one." Daniel told her grinned wildly at her,
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Daniel M. Valantine House (New) - Page 3 Empty Re: Daniel M. Valantine House (New)

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:49 pm

Mariana wasn't sure why was she giving relationship advises though she hoped they would help. "I feel a bit weird talking with you about that.After all it's your life." she confessed shruggling. "But if i may give you little advise.Some girls like Isabella for example like simply little details." she said trying to think of good way to explain herself. "For example if you want to give her something as a gift she possibly likes just some small detail that show her you care." she said hoping Daniel was catching her. "Yeah and that would take her off the silly idea of being insecure over me.I don't want to have any problems with her." she added more thinking on loud then wanting to say it.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:22 pm

Daniel felt a wild grin spreaded across his face and he gave Mariana a wide hug. "That's a brilliant idea, thank you, Mariana. I'll do that as soon as possible," said Daniel, grinning happily and cheerily at Mariana just really happy that he got the advice yet still dissapointed that he didn't think of that before.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:47 pm

Mariana smiled as Daniel gave her a wide hug.She accepted it and hoped Jess won't mind for that if he ever comes back. "I am glad i can be of help.It's been nice seing you,but i have to go home now." smiled Mariana as she stood up ready to leave.She did have a lot of things to do today. "You think well of what that detail might be.Just use your imagination." she said waiting to see if Daniel had any other question.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:47 am

"Alright, thank you for your time and i hope you visit again next time," Daniel got up from his seat then gently took the two cups from the table then carefully brought them to the kitchen and just placed them in the sink then walked over to Mariana leaning against the bench looking at her with a smile on his face. "Oh and by the way can i have your home address before you leave. I want to keep in contact." Daniel told her grabbing a piece of notepaper from the fridge and a pen then walked over to her gently placing them onto her hands waiting for her to write it down.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:51 am

Sophia was bored so she decided to go and see Daniel one of her best friends seeing how she haven't seen him since Nikki's funeral. As she drove down his street looking for his house she finally found it and marked her blue mustang in the driveway beside his. As she got out of her car she opened her umbrella and walked up to his front door and rang the door bell. "Daniel it's me Sophia, can I please come in?"Sophia asked calmly and politely. Sophia was wearing gray shirt with blue flowers on it with a black leather jacket with black pants and black boots with long brown hair curly.

Spoiler:
(What I'm wearing)
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:01 am

Daniel had finished shopping and came home from the mall. He paid the taxi driver and started to walk back to his house whilst looking down at his hand trying to find the right key for the house then looked up to see whose beautiful legs that was and saw Sophia there. He grinned, nodding his head upward. "Hello Sophia," said Daniel walking toward the door plugging the key into the door knob but paused to look at her. "Did you dye your hair," he asked looking at her confusingly. He wore his beanie, black glasses, green short for summer and stripped tee shirt with white sneakers

Spoiler:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:13 am

Sophia nodded. "Yeah I did, it's alittle darker then it's usually is but thankyou for noticing!"said Sophia as she gave him a warm smile. "So I seen you came back from shopping, did you have fun?"Sophia asked as she looked at the shopping bags. "Do you need any help with these?"Sophia asked as she looked at the shopping bags that were at her feet. She noticed there were alot of them and it looked like he was having trouble with them.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:09 pm

Mariana wrote her adress on paper (random one). "It's a subberb of Mexico City.I live with my grandpa." Mariana said giving Daniel her adress in Mexico before she noticed Sophia coming. "Oh hey Sophi nice to see you.I was just about to go." she added giving Sophia a hug and dissappearing through the door.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:35 pm

*New Day*

It had been a day since the incident at Chastity's house, since the day he argued with Isobel. Ever since then he didn't seem to be able to want to go out today, to exercise, shop or hang out with his friend anymore well not right now. He was feeling too depressed to put himself out there anymore, he was starting to get lazy with his fashion so since it was summer he just pulled on a bottom jean on not bothering to put on a tee shirt or anything. His facial beard started to grow out a bit he hadn't shaved himself yet. Getting, too lazy to clean up in his mess that he was leaving around the house everyday

http://orientalheatmag.typepad.com/.a/6a00e5528100618833010535bd9c81970b-500wi
^new hair, facial hair, pant.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top