Daniel M. Valantine House (New) - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Daniel M. Valantine House (New) - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Daniel M. Valantine House (New)

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Daniel M. Valantine House (New) - Page 4 Empty Re: Daniel M. Valantine House (New)

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:09 pm

Sophia decided to go see Daniel after a couple of days of not calling her she was starting to get worried about him. As she drove down his street in her blue mustang she found his house and pulled up in the driveway and parked her blue mustang. As she got out she closed the door and locked it with her beeper as it beep. As she walked up towards his door she rang the door bell and pounded on the door. "Daniel, it's me open up please!"Sophia called loudly but softly at the same time. As he didn't answer she called again. "Daniel Matthew Valantine you better open this door for me before I blast it down!"said Sophia as she got out her wand. Sophia was white strapless tank top with her black light jacket over it with black pants and boots with her hair down and straight some.

Spoiler:
(What I'm wearing)
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Daniel M. Valantine House (New) - Page 4 Empty Re: Daniel M. Valantine House (New)

Post by Guest Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:23 am

Daniel held some louds tapping by his front door. At first he thought it was just someone next door just getting it on with each other but after hearing a familiar voice screaming out to him that if he did not open the door she would blast down his door if she had to. He didn't know who it was, was it a death eater that had killed Nikki, out to kill her witnesses so that she could remove all evidence from the high court that she was responsible for such a young girl's life so he reached for his wand holding it with a firm grip as he closed onto the door ready to make his move at the girl if she attacked. His hand was now curled around the doorknob, his body shaking with fear that he was going to die right here alone in his house. Wrenching the door open, he pointed his wand at the girl but found out it was just Sophia who was trying to get in. "God, damn it. Sophia, don't creep up on me like that," he growled in annoyance looking around the neighbourhood making sure they didn't hear or see any of it. "Come on in," he whispered politely ignoring the fact he was half naked in front of her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:08 pm

"Well it's great to see you to, and sorry about that you just wouldn't let me in!"said Sophia as she put her wand back inside her inside pocket of her jacket. As she walked into his house she looked at it and sighed. "Man, I never seen your house like this what's wrong?"Sophia asked as her soft chocolate brown eyes looked at him with worry. Sophia wasn't aware that Daniel was in front of her half naked. As she looked at him she realized she was looking at his muscular chest and his half naked body she blushed and looked away. "So, is there anything you want to talk about?"Sophia asked him as she didn't look at him but the mess around his house.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:34 am

Daniel grumbled as he stretched his body as she walked into the house looking around at all the mess he left whilst being messy and depressed. He walked over to her noticing that she was blushing at his half naked body and looked away. Daniel felt a smirk spread across his cheek and his cheek started to turn red as he blushed as well. It wasn't normal for a boy to blush but it was different to him, he always seem to be the one blushing as well. He took a step toward her until there were no gap between them. "Didn't you hear me at the Funeral. I cheated on my girlfriend for a girl who said she loved me but when her boyfriend came she didn't," he told Sophia, in a monotone voice, his sky blue eyes staring into her chocolate brown eyes. His eyes were purple and in pain he loved the girl so much just couldn't bealieve that she just turned him down after her boyfriend came in after telling him that she would break up with him to be with Daniel.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:38 am

Sophia shook her head. "No I don't remember you saying that although I was a living hell that day so I could barely remember anything that happen that day!"said Sophia as she felt him breathing on her neck seeing how she was shorter then her. "Daniel, just because she turned you down doesn't mean there isn't other girl who will love you and want to be with you."said Sophia softly as she looked into his sky blue eyes. "Hell, people cheat on people all the time but that doesn't matter because no one perfect!"said Sophia softly. As fell in front of his eyes she brushed it away and gave him a warm smile. "Besides Danny I know Chase is one of my best friends, but you need someone you can trust not someone who claims they love you and then once someone there with comes in the picture they pretend you don't even exist."said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:13 am

Daniel frowned and knew that she was right straight away. Smiling, as warmly as he could muster nodding at her symphathetically. Still not understanding how much Voldemort wanted to kill until he realized that almost everyone is dead now. Hah! the thought made him laugh, it made him laugh about the fact someone wanted to kill everyone else in the world to take over and basically that not happening because of the fact either thery will lose or everyone else is dead and there is nothing else to do after. "She's a good woman. Just confused, don't blame her,"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:34 am

"I know she is Danny, and I'm not saying that she not at lease she needed to tell you she had a boyfriend and couldn't be with although she has some feelings for you."said Sophia remembering she did the same thing once. "Trust me, I did the same thing she did and I regretted it ever since because I hurt the both of them and I don't her to like I was she my friend!"said Sophia calmly. Sophia looked at him as he laughed. "What are you laughing about Mister?"Sophia asked laughing along with him because his laugh made her laugh even when she was sad or was trying to be serious. As she was grabbing her side she stopped laughing. "You weren't laughing at me were you mister?" asked laughing again. She didn't know why she was laughing again, her laugh was soft and sounded like bells tinkling.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:41 am

"Sorry, just thinking about you-know-who. How he tries to take over the word and kills people who betray him or are muggle-born and even muggles. Basically he is just going to go on and kill people then laters finds out thats he has killed everyone else in the world and has nothign else to do." Daniel admitted, laughing half-heartedly to himself enjoying the sound of her own laugh it sounded like a bells tinkling it was not like any of the others girls but the same as Nikki did it run in the family? or was she a vampire too, maybe she was after being bitten by Andrian after his death trying to save his life. "I know, she just a human, so young. One of these boys have called her a slut and she can't seem to get over that. I want to help her,"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:58 am

Sophia laughed. "I know, sooner or later he going to kill everyone and he has nothing else to do so he just kills himself."said Sophia laughing thinking it was funny. As he told her a boy called Chase a slut she automatically stopped laughing and looked at him with anger in her soft chocolate brown eyes."What, who called her that? Just because she probably made a mistake doesn't mean she should be called that!"said Sophia angrily. Sophia hated when people judge other people for what they did or something they did. "Don't worry Danny, were already helping her by being her friend and comforting her."said Sophia softly although anger was still in her eyes.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:01 pm

Daniel chuckled at that thought, surely a man with such powers as his could use a little sense in him. The next thing the man going to realized that he had killed everyone he loved, everyone around him. Someone had to teach him but of course he wasn't going to listen to them. He stopped laughing as soon as he realized that Sophia had automatically stopped laughing and looked at him fuming with anger in her soft chocolate brown eyes. "Sterling. I know how he feels but she doesn't need to be called that word. said Daniel calmly. He placed a warm hand on her cheek to calm her down and nodded, smiling at her. "Your right, shes going to be alright," he mummer looking into her eyes and could tell there was anger in her eyes still.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top