( I N F A M O U S ) {{ tagged . - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

( I N F A M O U S ) {{ tagged . - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

( I N F A M O U S ) {{ tagged .

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

( I N F A M O U S ) {{ tagged . - Page 4 Empty Re: ( I N F A M O U S ) {{ tagged .

Post by Founder Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:44 am

"I don't know." Sue said angrily. Ne'Os hadn't really told her why they had decided to kidnap them. Sue couldn't care less. She wouldn't co-operate with their plan. She didn't want to help Darren either. Usually she knew that she would be the first person Darren would like to finish off among Death Eaters. As Darren was the only one who had realized that she was the most powerful amongst them. OF course Ne'Os and probably the Dark Lord thought Ne'OS himself was. Sue could kill off Ne'OS in minutes and prove them both wrong, but she liked the 'slow and steady' manner.

"Why? It's my wish. And she is one, honestly." Sue said with a smirk. Ginevra wasn't as much a ***** as Sue, but she still was. to Sue anyways. And that was what Sue liked, meaning hated the most about her. It really didn't help if your enemy was a good saint.
Founder

Number of posts : 4824

https://www.pottersarmy.net

Back to top Go down

( I N F A M O U S ) {{ tagged . - Page 4 Empty Re: ( I N F A M O U S ) {{ tagged .

Post by Darren Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:53 am

Darren glared at her again, trying to see if she was lying. Of course she would lie about it if she knew, that was always what Sue did. Tell Darren she would tell him something but only give him half the answer. But, she seemed to be tlling the truth, for once. "You don't know?" he said, with a sneer. "What so, the dark lord and Ne'os don't even inform you about their plans?" Sue used to be an important member of the Death Eaters, but obviously she had been demoted.

"No shes not, your are," Darren replied, quite childishly. Whatever though, it was true, Sue was the biggest b*tch he knew, whereas Gin, he didn't even know what she had done to Sue to make her hate her so much. "Why do you hate Ginevra so much anyway?" he asked, rolling his eyes. "She hasn't done anything to you."
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:46 am

Sue turned red again. Seriously, she knew that she was being moved away more everyday from the Death Eater duties. TO be honest, Sue was quite happy with this kind of thing. But then again, her reputation as the 'EVIL BITC*' was now being wasted in front of Darren. She liked how she was feared, but all of a sudden she was 'not-so feared' anymore. Sue felt like a complete loser these days. "Not that you have to do anything with it. It's not your business Riddle." Sue replied back angrily.

Darren was behaving childishly, she couldn't blame him. He was Ginevra Malenki's boyfriend after all, wasn't he? And surely they suited each other, the weirdest couple Sue had ever known. Sue had no particular reason to hate Ginevra except they once used to be friends and then, when Sue was kind of loyal, she had left death Eaters. And then gradually the mutual dislike turned to hardcore hatred. "Did I ever do anything to her?" Sue asked raising an eyebrow. Sue had always been equally rude to Ginevra. And never really 'did' anything to her, as Darren used to think.
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:50 pm

Darren grinned at Sue's expression. OK, so it was a minor setback that she didn't know why they were trying to kidnap Gin, but he would just add that to the list of questions to ask Ne'os later. He wasn't going to keep the deal, he had to talk to Ne'os emof. He scowled when she called him riddle, he hated being related to Voldemort, who wouldn't? "Dear me Sue, you just keep on getting further down the Death Eater ranks don't you," he said, with mock sadness. "Obviously the Dark Lord thinks you have become.. incompetent."

Darren frowned at her retort. he wasn't really sure about that. He didn't understand Sue and Ginevra, as far as he knew, Gin hadn't done anything to Sue, or vice versa. Yet they hated each other a lot - without a reason. "I think she just hates you because you hate her," he replied slowly. "Oh well, I don't really think it makes a difference, your probably just jealous of her." Though he knew that probably wasn't true, it would still be amusing to see Sue's reaction.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:59 pm

Sue smirked at Darren. There was no use now being angry at him. He was as cunning as Sue. A traitor, for sure. He had always been one. Since Sue met him on their Second year. "So I should leave shouldn't I? Then let's see how incompetent I am." Sue said honestly, "I doubt they'd be able to live one battle without me." Sue was telling the truth, there was no one as powerful as her in the Death Eaters, at least she thought so. The others though powerful enough, weren't loyal. And Ne'Os who was loyal wasn't magically powerful, but he was physically. That's why maybe the Dark Lord had appointed him over her.

Sue knew Darren liked to annoy her. And he was doing pretty well. Sue was never really jealous of Ginevra, she had nothing that Sue didn't have, was Sue's point. So why be jealous of her? "Oh yes, I am jealous of her. Such a beauty she is. And also the handsome boyfriend she has." Sue said disgustedly and rolled her eyes at Darren.
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:08 pm

Darren scowled as she smirked at him. It was not what he had expected, he had thought she would get angry, but no matter how much he was trying she wasn't losing her temper. In fact, she seemed to be getting amused, and it was making him more annoyed. He would of enjoyed dueling with Sue, making her pay for insulting him and Gin, but whatever. He would probably get the change later anyways. Rolling his eyes, she wasn't really lying, but still, Darren doubted that if Sue left the Death Eaters would be totally useless, she really though a lot of herself. Sure she was powerful, but there were more powerful members in the Death Eaters than her. After all, she was only fifteen.

"I doubt whether it would make much difference whether you would leave or not," Darren answered gruffly. "Besides, you wouldn't leave anyways would you? Your too scared the Dark Lord will murder you, aren't you?" he added smirking again. That was what usually happened with Death Eaters who left, they were murdered. They didn't tolerate traitors. Though Darren was one, they hadn't caught him yet, though they had tried a lot.

Sneering, it was nice to see she was finally getting annoyed at him. Of course, him comparing her with Gin would of course make Sue angry, it was just how she was. It was really odd why she hated Gin so much, evidently, she didn't even have a reason. "Yeah yeah, whatever," Darren said boredly, also rolling his eyes.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top