Ginevra's House (tagged for Darren)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Ginevra's House (tagged for Darren) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Ginevra's House (tagged for Darren)

Page 1 of 24 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ginevra's House (tagged for Darren) Empty Ginevra's House (tagged for Darren)

Post by Ginevra Malenki Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:29 am

Walking up a stone path towards a large, white house Ginevra smiled. Her bags were in her hands and her hair was back in pigtails ( she wore it like that a lot these days ) and her cheeks were rosy red from the wind that blew back towards her. Quickining her stides, Ginevra unlocked the muggle door with her wand and walked into her house to find it empty. Frowning slightly, she sighed and with a flick of her wand made her bags go to her room. Skipping to the couch, she sat down.

Last edited by Ginevra Malenki on Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

Ginevra's House (tagged for Darren) Empty Re: Ginevra's House (tagged for Darren)

Post by Guest Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:36 am

(Danny walked up to Ginervas door and knocked waiting for an answer. He was wearing a white volcom t-shirt, black cargo shorts, and black shoes with stuff on it, like friends signatures, and little messages.)

Last edited by Ajax on Wed Oct 01, 2008 3:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Ginevra's House (tagged for Darren) Empty Re: Ginevra's House (tagged for Darren)

Post by Ginevra Malenki Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:37 am

Hearing the knock upon the door, Ginevra rose her eyebrows in surprise and hopped up. Walking over, she open the door and smiled slightly. "Hey, AJ!"
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:53 am

( Danny! )
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:12 am

Zoe happened to be walking by Gin's house when she saw her in the distance walking toward the house. She was already inside by the time Zoe could get to the front door. So she knocked on it. "Hey Gin."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 01, 2008 3:50 am

"Hey Gin," he said smiling at her "how's it going?"

[Btw my guys name is Danny now]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:04 am

Roran looked at Ginervra for one long minute, "Nah she won't talk to me. Probably hate me by now" he muttered as he walked by
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:50 am

(Danny saw someone pass by and shrugged.) "May I come in?" he asked Gin polietly
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:33 am

Mariana was doing her daily running and stopped by Gin's door almost hitting her nose in person who was in front of it.She succsseded to stop on time before she hit AJ (Danny) and rang,
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:15 am

[Just call me Danny not AJ anymore]

(Danny jumped back a bit away from Mari.) "For once in my life- I feared for my life," he chuckled
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 24 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top