:: your very presence is intolerable ``tagged (Shay)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

:: your very presence is intolerable ``tagged (Shay) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

:: your very presence is intolerable ``tagged (Shay)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

:: your very presence is intolerable ``tagged (Shay) Empty :: your very presence is intolerable ``tagged (Shay)

Post by Founder Fri Dec 26, 2008 7:18 am

Walking into an empty class room Sue sat on the table just beside the window. She really needed some time alone. Hogwarts was similar to hell. She surely hated this place more than her home. Glancing out of the window Sue could see students. Students who were content in themselves, playing with the snow. That was a silly sport. But they seemed to enjoy it. It was winter and was really chilly out there. She preferred to be in the castle than getting out to sulk in the snowy ground. Dusting off some of the snow off the window pane with her wand, she felt a little depressed.

Depressed for what reason, it was unknown to herself. Usually this was the festive season. And all the classes were to be stopped very soon. It was a happy occasion for others. But it gave Sue no pleasure. Christmas meant going back to home. It was another hell. She stayed at Hogwarts mostly. It was as boring, but she didn't mind as long she didn't see the persons she detested. Christmas had one plus point about itself. It was the time when all her rivals/enemies were to be back home. That meant peace for Sue.
Founder

Number of posts : 4824

https://www.pottersarmy.net

Back to top Go down

:: your very presence is intolerable ``tagged (Shay) Empty Re: :: your very presence is intolerable ``tagged (Shay)

Post by Ginevra Malenki Fri Dec 26, 2008 7:25 am

Being at Hogwarts was exactly where Ginevra always wanted to be. It was her home, really, as her real home was just her and she didn't like that. Here at Hogwarts she had people around her and that made her happy, even if she didn't really talk to them. Shaking her head to the side, Ginevra got her hair out of the way without moving her hand an inch. Sighing, she really didn't want to do anything today but staying in the Common Room was not an option when one of your room mates was sick with something you weren't ready to catch, also refusing to go to the Hosptial Wing. Sure, she could be faking to get them out but now she really cared less as it'd gotten her out and moving.

Heading towards her favorite classroom, Ginevra went to a certian classroom and sat in a certian spot often when she was not in the nature around her. Outside, was another word you could use to describe it. The lake was her favorite spot, but so was this. Twisting the handle to the door of the room, it was always empty but as she stepped in her eyes went into a glare. What the hell! The one day she'd come back again the one person she didn't ever want to see was located in it. "You're in my spot." she spoke up stubbornly, knowing now that she'd said something she wasn't going to move. This was just asking for something to happen, and on Christmas too, ah, what a bummer. Oh well, it was too late to just walk out and act like it hadn't happened now.

Last edited by Ginevra Malenki on Fri Dec 26, 2008 8:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

:: your very presence is intolerable ``tagged (Shay) Empty Re: :: your very presence is intolerable ``tagged (Shay)

Post by Founder Fri Dec 26, 2008 8:03 am

Chewing her lip Sue stared at a group of friends who had totally merged themselves in snow fighting. Sue was the kind of girl who thought friendship had no values. It lead you nowhere. It was just full of vain pleasure and was a waste of time. No friends, ever in their life would come to save you in future when you were in distress. Every human being was self centered. They only cared about themselves. Most of them hid it, behind fake sweetness and caring. And the lesser of people showed what they truly were and thought. Sue was one of that kind. She was not fake.

A noise suddenly interrupted her thoughts. The knock of the room slowly turned and someone entered the room. Sue rolled her eyes, not even seeing who the person was. She didn't care right now. She wanted to be alone. And at least, at this time of the season she deserved to be. She was just about to tell the person to find another room when that person spoke. Recognizing the voice she looked up quickly to see the sight she didn't want to even in her wildest dreams. What a time for one of her worst enemies to enter the room and to claim it as their own. "What what what?' Sue said with a cold laugh, "Your spot? Sorry I really didn't know that you bought this. Truly sorry." It was kind of lame how she had enter the room and say that it was her spot. She had not intended to meet her. She didn't even want to right now. And she was thinking that she would walk out any moment if Sue didn't move.
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Fri Dec 26, 2008 8:12 am

Sue and Ginevra had never gotten along, not even once when she first came to Hogwarts. They were in the same year but different houses, and not the houses that hated each other either. Just a coincidence, she guessed, that a Ravenclaw and a Slytherin would have the worst hate for each other and not a Gryffindor in her place. Hearing laughter from down below, she had seen Sue looking down at them and she didn't get why Sue had no friends. Oh, that was right, she couldn't make any because she was such a bitch to everyone. Hm, not her fault and really, for once, she couldn't find it in herself to care just one tiny bit.

"I'm so truely sorry, I didn't notice you needed things repeated three times for them to register!" Ginevra exclaimed a fake apology. No one talked like that, not even drunks, who was Sue kidding. Herself, obviously. Raising her eyebrows as Sue continued to speak, she could really care to acutally listen to all of it and already she didn't care about the spot. Right now her only goal was to just vacate Sue out of the room of just anger her real bad. That wouldn't be hard, the girl had some major anger problems from what she'd observed. "Might not have bought it, but it does have my name on it." she retorted, smirking over at Sue as she wasn't lying, her name had been imprinted in the wall for years now, she'd placed it there in her second year when finding this place; the year before she actually met Darren and started to hang out with someone.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder Fri Dec 26, 2008 8:25 am

Ginevra was the kind of girl who was much more than she pretended to be. In front of everyone she would just act shy and all sweet. She was not at all what she pretended. She was weird and lame. She thought herself to be smart and had attitude. Sue knew she was dumb. Very dumb indeed. She had a group of friends too. Most of them were Gryffindor and Ravenclaw bitches. All fake, and dumb. They suited her perfectly. Recently she had achieved herself another friend. Darren. Sue's worst enemy. And fellow house mate. Sue was really shocked when she got aware of that fact,. But stopped caring soon. Sue never hated Ginevra from the very start. Her hate was probably old, but it was hardcore later on when she had quit Death Eaters. Still, she hated her for some more unknown reasons. And everything possibly didn't need reasons.

"Actually I got a shock on seeing the face of the person I had missed so much you know." Sue said as sarcastically. What the hell? She had written her name on the wall, and what did she think? That it made the spot hers? Ginevra was extremely stupid for a Ravenclaw. Opening her bag she fished out a pen from it and wrote her name on the wall behind her. "See? It's my spot now. And surely you wouldn't wanna spend your precious time with me instead of Darren? Better go and find him and whine to him, okay?" Sue asked and placed a fake smile on her face.
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Fri Dec 26, 2008 8:50 am

Ginevra was and would never be a fake. She showed when she furious with someone and she showed when she was annoyed with someone, hiding things was something she only did from Darren because he got over-protective, but even there he always found out sooner or later. Sue was really the one with a problem. She was so paranoid about everything, thinking this had problems and this was to kind, or this was to sweet. Why not just create a whole world of bitches? That'd sure be Sue's world, no one talking and everyone silenting glaring from there own corners; she could see it now.

Sue thought everything wrong about her but really she couldn't care less as she'd never try and be-friend someone so.. urg, she didn't even have a word for Sue, she was just Sue - and no, that isn't a complament either. She just didn't get how Darren put up with her for a mere second without ripping her head off, it took so much effect just looking at her! "Oh, well don't worry, I didn't miss you too." she informed her, knowing Sue was being far from being truthful, but that just made her happier, she didn't want Sue to acutally mean that. Ever. Seeing Sue take out a marker to write her name, she rolled her eyes. The only reason she'd done it was because she'd been bored and it hadn't even been with a marker, she'd chipped it into the wall instead.

Taking out her wand, she waved it once and put it back away so fast that she doubted Sue would have even seen any movement. She had talent when it came to dueling and doing things with speed. "I see your name no where, I guess the wall just upchucked it with digust; just like everyone else seems to." she was using her normal, everyday tone, like she was being pleasant but both of them new neither of them were being pleasant in the least bit. "Why would I go with Darren when I got waste by time with you? I don't see a point." If Sue wanted her to leave there was no way in hell she was moving one inch from the room.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder Fri Dec 26, 2008 11:13 am

Ginevra was really taking a risk. She was heading for another fight. It was hard to tolerate her presence. She was just too much self centered. She thought too much of herself. She thought she could get away with anything she did. She was just wrong. Everyone, almost everyone she knew in Hogwarts tried to make her realize that no one liked her. They probably thought that it gave her pain. Oh, how wrong they were. Hatred never caused pain to Sue, it caused pleasure. She liked to be hated. To be feared. It was her aim in life. She was a bitch. Even everyone thought swearing at her would upset her. People were wrong, again. She liked to be swore at. Irritating someone gave Sue happiness like a Vampire found happiness in sucking one's blood.

About Ginevra, she was the worst girl in Sue's life. Sue knew she was fake. Fake, dumb, ugly, idiotic, stupid, etc, etc. She just liked to swear at her. Calling her names gave her joy. Sure, she must be popular. She had friends. But Sue, the fact was stated by her about a thousand times, didn't care about friends. Ginevra had a very short life ahead of her. She had betrayed the Dark Lord. And the Death Eaters were finding her. Sue could do away with just tipping off them about her staying in Hogwarts. But that was not the right thing to do. Oh, it would be so wrong. Wrong, because there were many things she liked to do on her own. Finishing off Ginevra, was also one of Sue's intentions. Probably a year or two later when she would graduate. She was the same year Sue was in. Her sole flaw in the plan was Darren.

Darren was like magnet to Ginevra. Anywhere she was there, Darren would land in. Sue knew too much about Darren too. She knew that he did the same. Why he was a problem for Sue was clear. He was immortal. In no way, in a duel, could he be defeated. Maybe the duel would draw, like it always did. Sue was confident enough to know that she would never lose to him. Perhaps.She was sure she would never win either. For god's sake, how can a person be killed if he's immortal? But, Sue would find a solution to that too. Probably later on.

Taking out her Marker again and her wand with it. She wrote her name again and put a permanent sticking charm on it. She had to admit, that move was quick. But it had failed, what did she think? That Sue would be humiliated and walk out? **** her, she was wrong. "Oh really? Do you need spectacles or something? Cause I can see my name very clearly. And ain't I lucky? That even the wall hates me? And yeah, I know, some people have time to waste. OR some people, like you, are a wastage of time. I mean, they don't really deserve to live do they?" Sue said with a fake sad expression.
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:34 pm

Ginevra was not near as nieve as Sue was. She knew that Sue was one who did not like to have friends. She knew that everytime someone got mad at her, she seemed to get happier instead of angrier or even fustered; that was regarding everyone except one person - her. When Ginevra got angry at her she seemed to lose it. She got angry right back at her and it was amusing, really, the ways they did things without even knowing it at first imput. Ginevra on the otherhand was much more complex. With Sue sometimes she would get angry and others she would get amused, with Darren she would usually always get mad right back, though not true anger was shown towards him. Of course there were also the few that she could merley just never get mad at. That was rare, but not unheard of because some just had that affect on her when she saw them.

Ever since her first year, Darren's third, they had been close but really hadn't started to be inseperable until her second. Ever since then it was almost impossible to not see him at least once in the day. It wasn't obsession it was just something that made her happy and it seemed to make him a lot less anxious to know she hadn't broken every part of her body by falling down all the Hogwarts stairs; she'd come close to doing half, though. Being a clutz, Ginevra always had troubles saying and making people believe she could take care of herself but she could and had proved it in the past. It was amazing, really, if you were lucky enough to see what a clutz could do with two left feet.

Okay, Ginevra really couldn't say she didn't expect Sue to do what she did but really, how immature could you get? She'd taken it off for the hell of it, hers was there first, but no, Sue had to have hers there too. Urg, now it was contaminated. "Now I can. Nice penmanship." she commented, her tone hinting huge sarcasm in the statment. Shrugging nothing Sue was saying or would ever say could offend her in the least bit. "I might be a waste of time, but you're a waste of space, a waste of life." Ginevra actually felt mean saying it, but that soon faded as she couldn't feel guilty saying anything to Sue, she was just to crude herself, she deserved it and hell, she even liked it. Complaments were probably what she hated; how messed was that?
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:52 pm

With Ginevra, she had noted herself that Sue got angrier instead of feeling pleasure. It was really weird. She usually got angry back at Darren when he got angry at her, but that was rare. It happened always with Ginevra and that really pissed her off. Everything about her was intolerable for Sue. Even her very presence was intolerable. Sue hated everything of her. Why, she didn't know. Ginevra had no reason of hating Sue either. Hating meant personally. Almost everyone hated Sue. Everyone disliked her because she was just ... Sue. But Ginevra surely had any other reason of hating her.

As long as sue could remember Ginevra really had no reason of hating her. Because Sue didn't ever remember being rude with her when she was in Death Eaters. She usually payed indifference to her. And so did she. Then all of a sudden their mutual hatred started. Sue probably had a reason. She had left Death eaters. Almost everyone who joined it, decided to leave it later. Why the hell did they join it in the first place? Another reason, she was maybe the cause due to which Darren left Death Eaters. He was the only powerful one besides Sue. And with Darren as an opponent, it would be even harder for Sue to accomplish what she wanted.

Sue never really hated compliments. She didn't care about them Afterall, they were all lies. No one really meant it, or maybe they did. At least to Sue, they never did. Like who would like to give compliments to her? She thus had a totally different view of compliments. If anyone called her a bitch or anything. It would be such a compliment. But from people like Ginevra or Darren it got irritating after a certain time. They were no less either. "Oh really? Thanks. Thanks a lot. If you wouldn't have told it then probably I would have been unaware of the fact." Sue said with sarcasm filled in her voice. Like what Ginevra was expecting, that Sue would **ck up with the insult and return something back to her. Like Sue was going to do it. It would end nowhere and just create another scene with heaps of detentions. She had already lots to deal with right now.

"Are you waiting for someone to come here? If yes, then don't, 'cause I'm not gonna leave and I don't really think you'd wanna talk or do anything in private with me around right?" Sue said raising an eyebrow. She really wanted Ginevra to get out of the room. It was very clear that she wouldn't do it anytime soon.

[OOC: Really sorry for the delay =((( ]
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:02 am

[sorry for your wait? no, sorry for MINE ! =[ ]

Sue and Ginevra hadn't ever gotten along and that wasn't exactly going to change. Being around a lot of people that she found annoying helped out on the fact that she could put up with Sue just a bit, if any at all. That, though, didn't mean she wasn't trying with effort not to just reach over and rip the girls head off. Okay, not literally, but you could get the point easily. She just didn't want the girl anywhere near her and now here she was where Ginevra wanted to be, by herself and away from others. Ginevra herself did have plenty of reasons to hate the girl but truthfully most of them had something to do with Darren.

Sue was naturally rude to everyone so of course she wouldn't notice being rude to people, but she definitly was. Ginevra had never gotten respect from Sue, so she did not get it back either. Before she got into the Death Eaters for revenge and just to make sure that the one person who mean't the most to her was safe, or as safe as they could get, she'd quit because she had, once again, got herself into trouble. She was a true danger magnet. Quitting the Death Eaters wasn't really a reason for Sue to hate her, though, as many ended up doing it in the end. The difference between them and Ginevra was that she was still alive, they weren't.

At times Ginevra would find it a bit amusing at to how easily she got on Sue's bad and angry side but then again, Sue was no better with her 'anger meter.' Smirking, she nodded. "I know, you're not the brightest of them all." Ginevra replied, shrugging as it WAS the truth, in most cases. The reason Ginevra was clueless yet bright at the same time, and in Ravenclaw, was because she was a thinker and she thought a bit to much on anything she did. Well, anything that she thought could effect something in a way she wouldn't like. She wasn't expecting any reaction out of Sue from anything, taunting the girl was just fun. "Nope, not waiting for anyone. I was coming to visit you, sheesh." Ginevra told her, rolling her eyes at the last part. It was obvious she wasn't serious there but she couldn't help but add it.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum