:: your very presence is intolerable ``tagged (Shay) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

:: your very presence is intolerable ``tagged (Shay) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

:: your very presence is intolerable ``tagged (Shay)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

:: your very presence is intolerable ``tagged (Shay) - Page 2 Empty Re: :: your very presence is intolerable ``tagged (Shay)

Post by Founder Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:07 am

Ginevra was the weirdest girl Sue ever knew. She was practically annoying, confused, and whenever Sue saw her, an urge to curse her and kill her brutally arose in her mind. Sue wasn't that violent to kill anyone brutally, she had killed, perhaps, a couple of people, but not brutally. She was scared of Death, she didn't like to confess. She never wanted to kill or to be killed. But she wanted to kill Ginevra. Or put her in Azkaban. Of which, none could she do. For the former, Darren was always there, shielding her. And in case of the latter, she didn't have the right. She wondered what would happen to her if they ever were on a one and one, without Darren interrupting. Whatever it would be, it'd be certainly amusing.

She wondered how the hell on earth could she be once polite to this girl. She pondered over that why in the first place had she joined the Death Eaters. To try out her luck? Or to have an experience. Sue could now bet that she had joined because Darren had. And Darren had left because she had. They both were really weird. If they wanted to leave, then why did they join in the first place? Sue remembered that they had once again came in the Manor to rejoin. Sue doubted that they really wanted to rejoin. If they had wanted to seriously, then why were they scared of the Dark Lord finding out of their presence in the Manor? Or were they invading? If they were, then they were crazy or had overconfidence. No one, not even Sue could imagine being in a battle with 2 on the whole Death Eater team AND the Dark Lord himself. Curiosity bubbled inside Sue as she thought of an answer to Ginevra's reply.

"Neither are you. 'Cause I can be sure of the fact that you yourself don't know how weird and defenseless, dependent you are. You call me a waste of space? At least I fight for myself, and NOT depend on anyone who'll be running after or before me to protect me!" Sue said narrowing her eyes at her and with a slight smirk on imagining the effect her words would cause. Ginevra had certainly not came here to be alone. She was an attention-seeker, and a girl like her would never like to isolate herself. "Ah! Really? Then why don't you sit? We have enough time now, for chit -chat I guess. Unless, your boyfriend has already found out that he's not with you and he's already out to search you!"
Founder

Number of posts : 4824

https://www.pottersarmy.net

Back to top Go down

:: your very presence is intolerable ``tagged (Shay) - Page 2 Empty Re: :: your very presence is intolerable ``tagged (Shay)

Post by Ginevra Malenki Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:56 am

The thing was, Ginevra wasn't like most who were hidden from cruel things by their parents, lied to when things weren't going right and she was worried. No, she had gone through most of it and had been cursed tortured, made watch her own father die, and hear her sister. Everything like this she didn't let others know, though her best friend knew most of it because of her owning up. Sue, though, knew none of this and she was glad. Why? Well unlike most, she didn't want Sue to know because she didn't care if she'd see her slightly different, she didn't care if she looked weak in front of her, she just hated her and didn't want to even be in front of her in the first place. In Sue's eyes Ginevra could guess that she thought Darren was always there, but he wasn't, she was the most stubborn person ever and got her own way by running away a majority of the time.

To be honest, only Ginevra knew the full stuff on why she did everything she did. Revenge was something she had a knack for not being able to get away from, she always needed it, so really, it was her weakness and one of the reasons she joined what screwed her whole family over more than it had been already. Frowning at the thought, she hated thinking about it, but then again how couldn't she. It always game back over and over, and always would. Ginevra didn't have as much courage as she let other people think most of the time. This girl just had problems with loyality and not being able to let go of promises she made to herself. One being she would never let anything happen to the last she loved in her life, that not being a family member now. Hopefully she could stay true to it, as she was trying a hell of a lot harder than any other time in her whole fifteen years of living. She was sly in her own way too, that was shown when 'invading' the manner, as she had just barley hadn't been noticed.

Glaring over at Sue, she was using the exact words most people probably thought about when looking at her. "I am not defenseless or depedant like you are to your lord." she snaped, obviously reffering to the Dark Lord, someone she hated with all her might, almost as much as Sue for that matter. Crossing her eyes, she didn't look away from the girl, that just wouldn't be a good idea and she knew that well enough. Hearing her mention of her 'boyfriend' it was obvious that Darren was the boy, who else could it be? Rolling her eyes, she reached in her pocket. "Come on, right now, you and me, a duel." she wasn't even kidding. Ginevra had a straight face and this was something she had been dying to do forever. Sue bugged her more than ever and now since Darren was not there, it was perfect timing.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:31 pm

Sue raised an eyebrow at her and smiled. Did Ginevra really have that guts to fight without Darren around? Or was she just faking it all, hoping that Darren would come to save her? And in the process, Sue would get defeated? After all, she couldn't be such a coward. But, dueling in Hogwarts could really be dangerous. She had gotten in trouble numerous time. The new Headmaster was crazy, he had sent her and Darren to detention for a MONTH, just because they had destroyed the library! The Malfoys' own library priced some four times of the total of the School library. And the punishment was quite small in comparison to what the others got when they just dueled in a small corner and destroyed a wall or anything. She guessed that Darren was his pet otherwise they wouldn't have got away with it. But Sue was not the favourite of the Headmaster, and neither was Ginevra. They both could end up being expelled.

Thinking about it quite a bit, she decided to agree. Expulsion was very little in comparison of being called a coward by Ginevra, the greatest coward Sue ever knew. Sue opened her bag and searched for her wand. She soon found it and signaled with her eyes to Ginevra to take out hers. Closing her bag she got up and glanced out of the window to see if anyone was looking. Feeling a bit uneasy at the surroundings, Sue fidgeted around. She usually caused much mishap in a duel and this room was really small. Looking at Ginevra she thought of asking her to go to a more open and free and sound place where they won't be heard, or interrupted by anyone. One on one duel with Ginevra had been all Sue ever wanted to be pleased, and she didn't want to miss this golden opportunity, the chance to injure Ginevra badly(not to kill her) for Darren to see. Even the thought in Sue's wicked mind seemed very pleasurable.

Finally Sue walked out and went near Ginevra. "Why don't we find a bigger place? Here anyone could hear us and you know there's going to be a a lot of screaming from you, I'm just warning you in advance, and I'd not like your boyfriend to come again to interrupt. Would you? I thought you preferred a one-to-one?" Sue said matter-of-factly and very much in earnest. "By the way, I never depend on the Dark Lord, he never runs about after me to protect me like Darren does. And I never expect him to defend me all the time, even in the tiniest of duels possible. In that way, you are dependent. It's very much clear isn't it?" Sue said looking into the eyes of Ginevra. They all shined of bravery, but Sue didn't worry, all the energy would soon die out. It would only be the matter of hardly one or two hours. Sue smirked thinking about that.
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:48 am

Ginevra could care less if she got a detention but now that she thought about it. dueling Sue was a stupid thing to do. Even if she wanted to, she couldn't. ****. What had she done! Knowing if she said anything about it, she wouldn't be able to do any good but prove Sue and her suspicions right. Gah. Thinking hard, Ginevra got out of her stance automatically and tucked her wand in her shirt, where she kept everything of safe keepings well, safe. School was nothing in Ginevra's life right now, she had pretty much screwed herself over and saw no bright future ahead of her unless Voldemort was defeated. As much as she didn't ever want to admit it either, she doubted it was going to happen. Everyone's life was just meant to be hell apparently. In a weird way, Ginevra was glad it was her who was getting what she was and not someone else, as she didn't like others in pain, even if she despised them - like Sue for instance. She wanted to hurt her but couldn't bring herself to it. Why! She didn't get it and she was started to get frustrated. Well more frustrated than she already was with herself.

Looking at Sue again, she huffed to herself and took out her wand. She didn't know what she was going to do, but she couldn't just back away. Thinking about it, she would just have to take the pain. If she fought, she would make sure she didn't do a good job, but then again that would just leave Sue more pride of thinking she was better. She was starting to hate Slytherin cockiness more and more by the second. Not ever caring where they where, she just wanted to get this over with now. Noting once again to learn how to keep her mouth shut, this was needed as she always got herself into trouble, though at other times it was attracted to her. Either way, she was always around danger. No wonder Darren always felt the need to protect her. Oh well, this wasn't going to help her argument with him either. He didn't have to know though; she would make sure he didn't know for awhile at least. Taking a deep breath in, she wasn't nervous but slightly uneasy to see what Sue would do to her not reacting to be hurt. Because, of course, she didn't expect Sue to be nice while dueling her. Not in the least bit.

Taking a step closer to Sue as Sue stepped closer to her, she was not intiminated by her at all. "For one, Darren is not my boyfriend." I can only wish. "For two, you'd be surprised how good I am with not." Really surprised. "And for three, you only wish it was like that in the real world, not just your own. Everyone knows perfectly well that the Dark Lord only cares for himself and protects faithful but weak Death Eaters." Smirking, this was the truth and Sue should know that. Voldemort didn't care about others, why would Sue be different? Especially if she was using Darren as a comparison. Her and Darren were something intirally different from Sue and her 'master.' Ginevra was in no rush, nor did she care about moving to an open space. She liked it in the empty classroom, obviously Sue was scared of getting caught. That idea made her smirk, especially because she wasn't planning on doing anything.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:47 pm

[Making it short for just this day Wink ]

Sue looked at Ginevra suspiciously. There was something wrong with her. Like she didn't want to duel. Well, Sue wasn't a person who would hurt anyone without a duel, physically. She had seen m,any of a persons who were backstabbers. She wasn't one, she never liked attacking from the back, or attacking the ones who couldn't stand up for themselves. Sue always intended for a fair duel, even though she hardly got one. She made sure she gave one to everyone. Even Ginevra, the girl she could do anything to hurt.

"Are you sure you want to duel?? Seriously if you don't I won't either. I want a fair duel. Where you'd play fair, there I would. Fair play mans acting to your full potntial. and if you think this some kind of game, then you certainly could go away and" Sue said using some very strong language there.
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:22 am

{Sorry for the wait and shortness}

Ginevra looked and Sue and then shook her head. She wasn't sure if she could trust her, but she was using some meaningful words and therefore trusted her. Hoping she wouldn't come to regret it, Ginevra put her wand back. "Not today I don't want to duel, but we WILL duel, soon." she said, promising this as she definitly wasn't going to chicken out or anything.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum