( I N F A M O U S ) {{ tagged .
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

( I N F A M O U S ) {{ tagged . Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

( I N F A M O U S ) {{ tagged .

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

( I N F A M O U S ) {{ tagged . Empty ( I N F A M O U S ) {{ tagged .

Post by Founder Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:33 pm

Sue walked in the Owlery as she had nothing to do. She was very easily bored, and as she did not like company, boredom happened to her very often. She liked the Owlery, it was really cool, and the day was hot. Though it was Spring, the weather was quite hot today. Going over to her Owl she stroked it. Perhaps her Owl was the only living being that liked her how she was. She had not send a letter for long, she had one with her right now. Tying it to the leg of the Owl, she let her fly away. Yawning, she kept staring at the blue sky until her Owl disappeared in it.
Founder

Number of posts : 4824

https://www.pottersarmy.net

Back to top Go down

( I N F A M O U S ) {{ tagged . Empty Re: ( I N F A M O U S ) {{ tagged .

Post by Darren Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:44 pm

Darren walked up towards the owlery lost in thoughts. He was holding a letter which was a reply to one Dae had sent him a day ago. He never usually replied to his friends but he had been bored and he thought it would be rather rude to just ignore him. Not expecting anyone to be up here so early in the morning he opened the owlery door with a yawn and walked towards his owl. He was just about to tie the letter to the owls leg when he realized someone was there. Turning, he spotted a girl with her back turned to him. Even so, he recognized her easily and his eyes filled with hatred. "What are you doing here?" he asked with as much contempt as he could put in words.
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:49 pm

Sue jumped a little at those words. She hadn't thought that anyone would come so early at the Owlery. Recognizing the voice, it was the last person Sue had expected to Sue there. Turning Sue smiled at Darren, "Shouldn't I ask you this first?" she said rolling her eyes. But maybe it was good that Darren was here. Sue needed a lot of answers from him. Or at least she hoped she would get them. Darren was never easy. "Whatever, I was here for the obvious reason for which everyone comes here. For the thing I see you also need to do. Who could be the receiver of your letter? I never imagined you have a quill-friend." Sue said smirking.

[I hope you understand the term Quill-Friend, 'cuz you know Wizards use Quills, so they'd have Quill friends instead of Pen ones. Geddit?]
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:56 pm

Darren was rather surprised when she smiled at him, but not at all surprised when she didn't give an answer to his question. She never answered any of his questions, it was really annoying. "Well its pretty obvious for anyone but you," he replied testily. "You don't ever send letters to anyone, nor do I believe anyone would bother sending one to you seeing as your hated by nearly everyone." Darren constantly made remarks like these to annoy her, it never seemed to work - Sue was a really odd person. Shrugging, he decided to tell her, as it was no secret and he was curious to know who she was sending a letter to. "Well I'm replying to Dae, he's not really my friend or anything but I haven't heard from him in a while," he explained. "So who are you writing too?"
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:11 pm

Sue rolled her eyes. Darren was always very nosy. Well Sue herself was too, and so it did not bothr her much. She simply never answered him. Sue didn't regret that she had no friends. So laughing off Darren's statement, she sat on a bench propped up against a wall. "Really, you are a freak. I was sending that letter to a shop anyways, I needed somethings. Personal. Don't even dare to ask." Sue said rolling her eyes. She was even telling the truth. Why did people think that Sue couldn't behave like a normal person? She WAS normal. Well, kind of. When Darren mentioned Dae, Sue had a really hard time figuring out who he was, until she remembered. "DAE? HE CAME BACK?" she asked really shocked. Dae was a stupid, crazy Gryffindor who was quite powerful in magic. It was quite hard in overcoming him in battled.
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:35 pm

Darren frowned slightly. A shop? That seemed too innocent for Sue, so he thought she must be lying. Then again, she hadn't said which shop. "Which one?" he asked, not caring if he was being nosy or not, he was curious. "Borgin and Burkes?" he guessed. He had been to that shop once, and it was the sort of one that Sue would send a letter too. "And no, didn't i just say I was sending a letter to him? Why would I send a letter to him if he was back at Hogwarts?" Darren asked, sighing exasperatedly. It always annoyed him that he always seemed to be surrounded by stupid slow minded people. "He's moved to Australia."
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:51 pm

Darren was too nosy. Sue's cheeks flashed red with anger. Surely she wasn't giving him which shop she's writte the letter too. "Gawd, it's private. Why do you want to know every frikkin' thing?" she snapped. Sighing, she was quite happy that Dae was not back. Still what acquaintances did Darren have with Dae? They both weren't in the nicest relationships of writing letters to each other, as far as Sue knew. This was really suspicious. Raising an eyebrow at Darren, she asked, "And why are YOU writing a letter to HIM? don't give me that you became friends in the break."
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:58 pm

"Because I know whatever your up to is not something good," Darren replied instantly, his eyes narrowed. Still, Darren doubted he would ever get an answer from her and it was too early in the morning for him to start a large arguement with Sue - he was too tired for that. "Well he replied to me, so I guessed I would reply back," he replied, rolling his eyes. How could she accuse him of being nosy?
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:53 am

Sue was now sick of thinking up lies to answer Darren. It would have been better if she had kept quiet. "You know how weird you are? I sent a letter to the ****ing stationery shop for quills and other things I need for classes. Fine now?" she hissed angrily. She was being honest, she didn't really feel the need to say it, but she had been angry so she said. It didn't matter though, not even a bit. Calming down herself, she realised that she needed to squeeze quite a few things out from Darren. "You are coming to the Dance right? And your bi- I mean that Ravenclaw girl?" she asked catching herself in midway. She had almost said "that bit*h". Calling Ginevra that was now getting to be a habit for her, not that Sue regarded it as a bad one. But for this morning, she wanted to avoid arguments with Darren, which usually ended up in duels, which in turn destroyed whatever things that surrounded them.
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:21 pm

Darren frowned at Sue, trying to see if she was lying. Oh well, at least he had made her angry - something that always gave pleasure to him. "Alright fine," he replied rolling his eyes. "What 'other things' do you need for classes?" he added, smirking. He wasn't curious now, it was just to annoy her. Narrowing his eyes as she nearly insulted Gin, she was lucky she had stopped herself. Anyways, Darren couldn't afford to get angry, he had started the conversation with her and impossible for Sue to not insult Gin at least once in a conversation with him. "I'm not sure," he said slowly. "Are you going?" He doubted it, Sue never came to dances and was obviously never asked to go to a dance. Not only would it take someone very desperate to ask her to come to the dance, Sue would probably curse the first person who asked her.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top