( I N F A M O U S ) {{ tagged . - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

( I N F A M O U S ) {{ tagged . - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

( I N F A M O U S ) {{ tagged .

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

( I N F A M O U S ) {{ tagged . - Page 3 Empty Re: ( I N F A M O U S ) {{ tagged .

Post by Founder Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:19 am

Sue stiffened a bit at that. She hadn't told Darren so he could go blurt it all out to Ne'Os. She wasn't really scared of ne'Os, she was much, much more powerful than him. But you see, Ne'Os was a Vampire. He was very scary indeed and physically strong, Sue wasn't a bit of as strong as Ne'Os. She didn't want to mess with him, in simple words. "No you are not telling him." Sue said her colour and smirk both fading a bit.
Founder

Number of posts : 4824

https://www.pottersarmy.net

Back to top Go down

( I N F A M O U S ) {{ tagged . - Page 3 Empty Re: ( I N F A M O U S ) {{ tagged .

Post by Darren Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:36 am

Darren grinned slightly. "WHat, scared of a filthy vampire now are we?" he mocked. Sure Vampires were strong and all but magically much weaker. He doubted whether Ne'os would stand a chance against Sue or Darren in a duel, well perhaps he could beat Sue - he didn't really know Ne'os that well. "Wow Sue, never thought you could sink that low. Anyways, you can't stop me from talking to him.." he said.
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:41 am

Ne'Os would surely be beaten badly in a fair duel with Sue. But the problem was that their duel was never fair, for Sue at least. Ne'Os seemed a lot inclined to use his physical strength rather than magic. But she was NOT scared of him, his reaction probably. Sue would better die fighting. She didn't want to be bitten to death by a Vampire. "I am NOT scared of him!" Sue replied angrily, then said in a more calm tone, "Don't tell him."
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:55 am

Darren chuckled now, mocking her. "Sure your not, why are you so scared that I'll tell him that you told me about your 'plan' then?" he asked, rolling his eyes. "Whatever, I'l like to see you stop me. I will talk to him whether you like it or not." It wouldn't be hard finding Ne'os emof, he was in the same house as them, of course. But once he found Ne'os, what would he do? Darren wasn't totally sure, if he had been like his old self he would have just used avada kedavra, but he had long sworn not to use that spell again. Though he was tempted sometimes.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:11 am

Sue wanted to smack her head in the nearest wall for telling Darren about their plan. She had been so stupid! And now he was going to tell Ne'Os, and h in turn would either kill her or kidnap her or say it to Dark Lord. Who of course won't spare her. Sue's face was all tensed up when she looked at Darren, "The Ravenclaw Girl is not coming to the Dance, so why do you need to know? she asked Darren her voice filled with disgust, anger, nervousness and many more things.
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:16 am

Darren frowned slightly. He wasn't sure whether Gin was coming or not, and he wasn't going to ask her. She probably had a new boyfriend or someone to go with anyways. Or probably just Topher, Freddy or Charlie. But anyways, even if she wasn't going he would still go to the dance, just in case. "I don't know, but I need to talk to the leech anyways," he said. He was being quite honest, he had other things to talk to Ne;os about to.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:22 am

Sue frowned, why did Darren need to be SO stubborn. She kept her glare fixed in place and said, or hissed more likely as it sounded, "Don't you dare mention my name to him. IF you had not gone to him then perhaps I'd told you the plan." Sue was equally stubborn, she never left trying. And this was the best way to deal with Darren, make a deal. it always seemed to work.
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:24 am

Darren always looked at things from all ways, seeing what would benefit him the best. It was a mark of a true Slytherin. He wasn't sure whether he could get answers from Ne'os, nor how good of an occlumens he was. "Alright fine, tell me the plan and I might not go to Ne'os," he said turning and facing Sue.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:21 am

Sue turned confused again. She didn't want to tell Darren the plan. She glanced at him and looked outside the owlery window, "They have a plan to kidnap you and your bitc*." she said breathlessly. Good enough, now the Dark Lord was going to kill her.
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:33 am

Darren stared at Sue, sure, it wasn't that much of a surprise as he had already guessed that this would be there plan but still, it was not great to know. Really though, he didn't care if the Death Eaters were planning on kidnapping him, he would like to see them try. He was sure he could beat any Death Eater who was in Hogwarts. In fact, the only one he would have even the smallest of problems with was Sue. The main thing was they were planning to kidnap Gin, and though Darren wasn't talking to her, he still cared for her a lot and would try everything to stop her from being kidnapped. It would be hard though - Gin always got herself in danger one way or another. She was clumsy and a danger magnet.

"Will you stop calling her that?" Darren said scowling. But he wasn't really angry at Sue right now, it was as she had said, Ne'os's plan. And it was good that Sue had told him, now he was ready. He was quite sure he could stop the Death Eaters from taking Gin for a while, at least at the dance anyways. "Why are they trying to kidnap Gin for?" he asked angrily. What was with Death Eaters and Gin? As far as he knew, she hadn't done anything other then leave them. Loads of people had done that but they weren't being hunted down as often as she was.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top