...(tagged)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

...(tagged) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

...(tagged)

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

...(tagged) Empty ...(tagged)

Post by Founder Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:22 am

Sue entered the common room after a very tiring day. Throwing away her bag on a couch she sat on another near the fire. A yawn escaped her mouth while she tried to read a book. Keeping the book aside she sat up straight and yawned again.

[LOL]
Founder

Number of posts : 4824

https://www.pottersarmy.net

Back to top Go down

...(tagged) Empty Re: ...(tagged)

Post by Darren Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:49 am

Darren entered the slytherin common room, which was empty like always late at night. Tired, he collapsed on the desk at a corner of the room and took out his transfiguration book. He still had to read about 60 pages of it before tommorow. Suddenly, he realized he wasn't alone. Looking towards the fireplace he saw Sue, and scowled. Sue was his least favirote person at Hogwarts. He didn't know what he hated about her most, her annoyingness, her evilness, her selfishness, greediness, total disregard for friends or her hatred towards Ginevra. "Hello Suezy, back to Hogwarts?" darren asked casually, almost as if they were friends. "You know, you were gone for so long I was hoping you were dead.. Oh well.."
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:31 am

Sue frowned when Darren came in. He was the last person she wanted to see after coming back. Their hatred was mutual. But Sue had a reason for hating him, whereas Darren had none. Rolling her eyes she groaned, what a day it was! "Good for you. Sorry that your hopes didn't come true." Sue said.
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:00 am

Darren chuckled as he flicked through pages to check which page he left at. "So where were you the past month?" he asked, curious. He managed to keep his tone casual though, hoping to catch her off guard so she would tell him.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:01 am

Sue wasn't silly enough to answer that. She could never expect Darren to be friendly and if he was, then there was surely some thing or the else behind it. "And why would I tell you that?" Sue asked raising an eyebrow.
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:07 am

Darren sighed, of course he hadn't really been expecting that Sue would tell him, but it was still annoying. "Cause I want to know?" Darren replied, shrugging. "What were you doing? Killing people? Torturing them? Or some other slavework for your master..?"
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:10 am

Darren was intolerable. It was hard to sit in a room with him. He always thought that Sue had no other work than killing or torturing people. Really, as if it was her main aim in life. She didn't bother replying to him as she was almost too eager to curse him. And she didn't want detention.
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:42 am

Darren grinned, pleased to see he was annoying Sue, even if she wasn't telling him where she was. "So, I heard from someone you got demoted from your position of leader of Death Eaters, is that true?" he asked.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:51 am

[What really? i got demoteD? WHO THE .... WAS THAT WHO DEMOTED ME? I will kill Voldykinns >.> ]
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:52 am

[I did, ne'os got promoted.. you got demoted]
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down