...(tagged) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

...(tagged) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

...(tagged)

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

...(tagged) - Page 2 Empty Re: ...(tagged)

Post by Founder Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:54 am

[[Waahaaa!! I hate you!!]]

"What? I got demoted?" Sue asked widening her eyes. Well, it wan't a surprise. IT was to happen, thanks to the Dark Lord's legilemency skills. "Who took my place?"
Founder

Number of posts : 4824

https://www.pottersarmy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:57 am

"Oh you didn't know!?" Darren exclaimed, laughing. Glad to give such bad news to Sue, well bad to her anyways. "I heard its Ne'os Emof." he said, shrugging.
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:01 am

"That Vampire?" Sue asked shockedly. He liked to spend time with mudbloods. How the hell could the Dark Lord choose him? But then again, he was loyal. "Oh good. Thanks for the news."
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:50 pm

"yes that vampire," Darren said, rolling his eyes. He always found it annoying when people asked questions which they already knew, it was stupid and annoying. Looking down moodily at a page in his transfiguration book, he read some then stopped, he already knew all of this. So he put the book back, figuring he would just lie to Professor jasper in the morning tommorow, he was too tired to bother reading now.

Darren didn't usually get tired easily, or sleepy. Infact he barely slept. But today had been a very tiring day, he had to do Headboy duties all day! Helping little midgets getting to their classes was so totally boring it made him half in mind to give up his headboy badge. Being a head boy had loads of good sides too though, he could bully anyone he wanted at Hogwarts.

"So why do you think he demoted you?" he mused, smirking. He was tired, but he would make sure he annoyed the hell out of Sue before he left, he hadn't seen her for a long time. "Perhaps its because of your recent failures.. I heard you guys got defeated by the Order of Pheonix at the hall of prophecies, is that true?"
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:24 pm

Sue decided to stay quiet. Darren was getting on her nerves. And the very first day! He should be enjoying this well, thought Sue. She didn't want to argue with him. Staying quiet thus would be better. This was also a way of annoying people Sue knew. If she'd stay quiet then Darren of course would have nothing to argue about. Staying quiet, she again took up the book she had abandoned. She stared blankly at the pages without saying anything.

They had not really lost in the last battle with the Order. They had almost won. The match had been tied. Sue remembered that she had left halfway through the battle. Ne'os almost lead the battle. Maybe that was the reason that the Dark Lord chose him over her? Oh well, she didn't want to run away and bite and kill people to have the head position like Ne'os. Ne'os, according to Sue, wasn't even suitable for the head place. She wouldn't be surprised if there would be 10 murders each day.

Sue was thinking of leaving Death Eaters. What good was it doing to her? Just making people stay away from her (for good)? The disadvantages were much more than the advantages. None of her family members were in Death Eaters. She wanted to live a simple life now, away from others. Totally uninvolved in any other thing, she wanted to live by herself. Sue found herself thinking deeply after a long time. Usually it was hard to think in front of the Dark Lord. He used legilemency all the time. Sue dearly hoped that Darren wasn't a master at it too.
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:42 pm

[Your whole family are death eaters Rolling Eyes]

Darren stared at Sue, waititng for a reply. He was starting to get annoyed as she picked up a book he was sure she wasn't reading. For one, Sue hated reading, and also, the book was upside down. Sue knew Darren quite well, so she would know he enjoyed infuriating people. Expecially people like Sue. So obviously she had adopted a new strategy of just ignoring him, and he was getting more irritated by the minute.

Darren honestly didn't understand how people could enjoy being Death Eaters. People like Ne'os and Sue. Were they just so evil they just liked killing people, and wanted someone to defend them? Or were they forced to be Death Eaters, like Darren had been. He doubted Ne'os was, but wasn't to sure about Sue. He knew, for one most of her family were forced to be Death Eaters but she was just so.. twisted. He only wished he could use leglimency on her. He was just not that good at leglimency as he was with Occlumency - he didn't like seeing into peoples memeories, expecially not someone like Sue's.

"Say something, I'm bored.." Darren said, yawning. He didn't really feel like going to sleep on second thought, sleeping was such a waste of time. "Where were you for the past month?" he asked again.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:02 pm

[REALLY? Oh...I thought Draco MAlfoy had gone good. and Scorpius Malfoy was......good...?]OI! You said they weren't...]

For one thing, Sue had been sure till now that she was self dependent. It was her wish to be a Death Eater. But after so many years, she didn't like it anymore. Now she thought that there were no pros of being a Death Eater. Nothing good had happened to her all her life of being a Death Eater. She really wanted to quit now. But she wasn't sure, what would the Dark Lord say? And what if he asked the reason? Sue could be sure that the Dark Lord wouldn't mind her quitting the Death Eaters. Because, hardly any good Sue had caused to him.

Then again, the Dark Lord might suspect her for being a cheat. If he murdered her? She wouldn't murder her of course! For just quitting Death Eaters...Well, at least Sue thought that. Keeping her book aside she sat up straight when Darren said something. She stared blankly at his face thinking deeply. She soon realized what she was doing and blinked. "W-What?" she snapped.
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:19 pm

It was difficult to leave the Death Eaters once you started, Darren knew that. What Voldemort hated more than even muggles, were traitors, If you left the Death Eaters you would have a very good chance of being murdered by them later. Darren himself had been hunted for a year almost continuesly, if it hadn;t been for a combination of luck, their stupidity and his skill he would probably have been dead.

Watching Sue turn absentmindedly to him, he suddenly had a very good idea. Her mind seemed to be pretty unguarded now anyways, so he siezed his chance. He glared back at her, seeing into her memories what she was currently thinking. Suddenly she broke eye contact, which also broke the spell.

"N-Nothing," Darren said, taken aback at the memories he had just seen. He had not expected to see that. In his mind Sue was a twisted lunatic who just enjoyed killing people, now he realized it might be rather different. Recovering, he decided to change the subject quickly so she didn't realize what he had just done.

"So did you know, yesterday at the libary, I convinced Zoe to leave the Death Eaters?" he said casually.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:38 pm

"Who Zoe?" Sue deciding to stop thinking. "OH! Sorry, Zoe? Well what am I supposed to do then? It's your Uncle's followers. And you want to lessen the number?? What a great nephew." Sue laughed evilly. "Know what will your Uncle say if he knew that? So bad of you." she taunted him. Naturally Sue wasn't going to tell the Dark Lord all these. She wasn't as stupid.

Suddenly, Sue had an idea. What would if she stopped attending the meetings? The Dark Lord would get angry and take her position as a Death Eater. That would be much better that being in trouble herself. At that moment, it was not really necessary for Sue to view in the plan properly and find the flaws. And if her wishes didn't come true? She wouldn't hide of course. She wasn't a coward like Darren. He was scared that his own uncle would kill him!

Sue knew enough that Dark Lord was always protective of Darren. He maybe expected that Darren will follow him and lead Death Eaters. As if that would happen.
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:01 pm

Darren scowled when she once again taunted that he was the nephew of Voldemort. It was bloody annoying, he hated him, more than anyone in the world. And he had him as his last remaining family. "I don't care what he would say," Darren said, rolling his eyes. "I'm not scared of him, unlike you. Because, unlike you, I dont fear death. I do everything I can to defeat him, and scum like you. And then you call me a coward, look at yourself. Your too scared to quit the death eaters, even though i know you so want to."
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top