...(tagged) - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

...(tagged) - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

...(tagged)

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

...(tagged) - Page 4 Empty Re: ...(tagged)

Post by Founder Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:08 pm

Sue was not yet sure that he was telling the truth or not. So she would also lie. If he was lying, then it wouldn't have been unfair at all! "Well, I got sick. So I went away to Spain where my cousins live." Sue said confidently. After so many years of practice, she wasn't still good at lying. But, for once she sounded as if she were telling the truth.
Founder

Number of posts : 4824

https://www.pottersarmy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:52 pm

Darren glared at her, she sounded rather confident and all, but what a stupid lie. "You don't have any cousins, don't lie to me.." he told her, rolling his eyes.
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:00 pm

"OH really? Then stop lying to ME first!" Sue said pretty confident. How did he know that she didn't have any cousins? However it was, it was really bad!
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:07 pm

Darren nearly frowned, but managed to keep his expression blank. "I'm not lying! God woman," he lied, exasperated. "You are."
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:09 pm

"Don't give me that!! I know you weren't there to search for Horcruxes! You know that the Dark Lord isn't a fool to keep them in the Malfoy Manor as it is always nearly filled with Death Eaters and other people. And you both aren't that stupid. Neither am I, to get away with you Dam* lie." Sue said sitting up straight.
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:33 pm

Darren stared at her for a while then shrugged, it wouldn't be too bad telling her why they had went, and he was curious. "Its a long story.. Well, death eaters, as you probably know, were chasing Ginevra and me, They don't really like traitors see. Anywho, the only way I could stop the Death Eaters for chasing Ginevra was by persuading her to join the Death Eaters again. So yeah she went back there to become a Death Eater. I, on the other hand, accompanied her to make sure she was safe.. and I wanted to check on my father.." Darren stopped here to see if she was still listening. "Well the plan didn't work out. Ginevra became a death eater, but Voldemort spotted me and sent me to the cells. She then helped me break out, which Delphina unfortunately saw.. She then told Voldemort and we had to leave again.." he said, shrugging now. It seemed like such a stupid thing now that he had retold it.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:10 pm

Sue stared at Darren with surprise and started laughing. She soon stopped, after she thought that SHE would also have to tell the truth. She looked at the fire, thinking what effect it would cause on him.
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Albus Severus Potter Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:17 pm

Darren rolled his eyes when she laughed. "Your turn now," he said calmly.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Number of posts : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:31 pm

"Well. I was away just for an experiment. Well...um," Sue stammered a bit, "An experiment just to try if I could make any H-Horcrux in France. And I failed. Badly. So I had to go to a nearby hospital. there no one could recognize me and I told them that I had a duel, and there I got badly hurt. They were stupids, so they believed me anyways,and so I came back. Don't ask the reason why I wanted to make a Horcrux, as that wasn't in the deal." Sue paused to take in air. She ahd said the whole thing breathlessly so she wouldn't stammer.
Founder

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top