... (Tagged)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

... (Tagged) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

... (Tagged)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

... (Tagged) Empty ... (Tagged)

Post by Darren Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:04 pm

Darren left the castle to the grounds early morning, in a slightly better mood then usual. It was raining, his favirote weather. The main reason why he liked rain was that everyone would be inside the castle, just how he liked it. He could never stand the chattering and the noise at the lake, but there would be no one there today. Arriving at the lake he saw to his pleasure it was empty, so he sat down at his favirote place by the tree and took a book out.
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

... (Tagged) Empty Re: ... (Tagged)

Post by Guest Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:15 pm

Aden walked outside, and took a deep breath there was something about the smell when it was raining. It seemed to always be the most tantalizing scent to Aden playing with his sense of smell as he walked down to lake. Rainy days were always nice the gloomy affect they gave off was just, well it just made Aden happy. The lake was of course the best place to during the rain: you could enjoy the scent of the rain, the sound of it as it it the tree branches, and of course the ripples created from it hitting the ground. Aden was heading towards his tree when he noticed the Head Boy sitting under it. Aden thought it best not to disturb him, so even though he was at the tree, he turned around and headed back towards the castle at a quite slow pace. It was at that point where he slipped and fell due to the wet grass. So there laid Aden face down in the grass thinking about how much of an idiot he looked like in front of the Head Boy, and the worst part was he was Slytherin.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:35 pm

Darren wasn't actually reading the book, just staring at the lake and thinking. Suddenly, he saw someone coming down the lake some distance away. Seeing the person more clearly he saw it was a boy, but not one darren knew. Darren sighed, why the heck was this boy outside? Dearly hoping he would leave soon, he turned back to his book before he heard a noise and looked back up. Seeing the boy lie face down in the grass Darren chuckled slightly. "Alright there?" he asked loudly.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:48 pm

Aden sighed he had noticed him, and it was over now Aden would have to live with the shame of looking like a dork every time he saw a Slytherin, or a Gryffindor as they would not let this rest too. Starting to get back up he looked over at the Head Boy when he remembered his name finally. “Oh ya I am fine I did not mean to disturb you Head Boy Darren, and I was just on my way back up to the castle.” Aden said as he brushed of his close. *Great now I seem like a suck up because I said Head Boy Darren. This is just great a perfect rainy day turned me into the laughing stock of the Gryffindor House. I look like a timid weakling I am sure of it,* Aden thought to himself as he turned to head up the hill yet again.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:58 pm

Darren raised his eyebrows at the boy. God he was weird, he had never been adressed as "Headboy Darren". It sounded odd. As he said he was about to go back up to the castle, Darren glared at him rather exasperated. "Didn't you just come here from the castle?" he asked, rather confused.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:14 pm

“Well Yes I did just come from the castle, but I did not want to disturb you. That’s why I was heading back, and then like a dork I slipped and fell.” Aden said turning back around to look at Darren as he spoke, so that they would be face to face. Aden let out a sigh as he once again headed back towards the castle. He was almost certain that now he looked absolutely pathetic in the eyes of Darren. There was the off chance that Darren was nice, but that would be very contrary to the rumors he heard from everyone.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:05 pm

Darren watched the boy a little confused. He looked so nervous and frightened he didn't really understand it. "Oh... kay.." he muttered, rolling his eyes. "Your not disturbing me" If Darren had been in his usual moods, he would have just laughed at the boy and told him to get lost, but right now he wasn't. "So are you new here? Whats your name?' Darren asked conversationally. He had a feeling he had seen him somewhere, but wasn't too sure.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:13 pm

Aden was surprised that Darren was trying to carry on a conversation with him, but Aden could do so in the rain so he walked towards the tree. “Well I have been here since my 1st year and I am currently a 6th year, but don’t worry people from my house and year do not know who I am. Oh that reminds me you wanted to know my name didn’t you. Well my name is Aden Williams, and I occasionally babble like I am doing now.” Aden said as he trusted his hand outwards towards Darren so that he might shake his hand.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:17 pm

Darren stared at him with a rather amused expression, he'd never met such a weird person. He was rather surprised when he heard that he was at Hogwarts for 6 years, how come he'd never met him? Darren extended his hand rather tentatively then shook his hand quickly.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:29 pm

Aden was glad to see that Darren was shacking his hand, but as soon as Darren’s skin touched Aden’s skin he seized Darren’s hand in his own. Aden’s eyes went back and he began to see into Darren’s Future. “ A girl… A girl you care for… one that you protect… she is in danger… you are running through a hallway… There is a big light, and it is hot… She is gone… you are in pain.. you are saying something …’I didn’t get a chance… I didn’t get a chance’… you are crying.” At that last part Aden had collapsed he had not seen someone else’s future before so it was draining for him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top