...(tagged) - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

...(tagged) - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

...(tagged)

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

...(tagged) - Page 3 Empty Re: ...(tagged)

Post by Founder Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:08 pm

"WHAT?" Sue yelled sitting up straight. How the hell did he know what was going on her mind. Or maybr it was a mere guess. If it was a guess, Sue would make sure that Darren knew she wouldn't quit Death Eaters. "I am not going to quit. I fear death? You ran away, not me! Even when you for the hundredth time betrayed me to your Uncle. Didn't you want to join Death Eaters? You and your *****?"
Founder

Number of posts : 4824

https://www.pottersarmy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:22 pm

"I didn't run away!" Darren replied angrily. "I fought him, beat him, then escaped. But I've still been fighting against him! Unlike you, who's to frightened to do so!" HThis was just a few of the reasons he hated sue. She was so unfriendly and selfish, it was unbelievable. "And I didn't go back to Malfoy Manor because I wanted to join the Death Eaters again woman!"
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:41 pm

"I am not frightened to fight with him!" Sue said raising her voice. 'She was already angry after trying not to be for so long. She really hated it when someone called her a coward. Darren, she didn't know to why, liked to fight with her a lot. She hated it now, though most of the time it was quite fun. "You did want to join. You both told me that you wanted to. Or that was an attempt to invade the house?"
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:51 pm

Darren grinned, enjoying the sight of Sue finally getting angry. He wasn't scared of her at all of course, but just as a precaution he put his hand in his pocket and gripped his wand. "You know what?" he said, thinking fast. "How bout I tell you why me and Ginevra were really at the mansion, in exchange for you telling me why you were gone for a month."
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:00 pm

Sue sank back in the chair and thought a little. It would not be very risky if Darren knew. He wasn't like those people who went about spreading gossips. Well though it was for him that most of the school knew that Sue used to be or is (if they were not informed about the change) the Head of Death Eaters. That had almost made Sue feel like she would have been expelled. Then what a disgrace would have been for her! Without any more reconsideration she said, "Fine, you tell me first. and if you lie, I'll understand."
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:15 pm

Darern glared at Sue, he really did want to know, but knowing Sue... "No, you tell me first," Darren said firmly. "i dont trust you as you very well know. Your a liar, unlike me, and I'm sure you wont tell me after I tell you. So you first."
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:20 pm

"I can swear, I'll not tell it to anyone and I'll tell you why I was away. But unless you do the same you ain't getting a word out of me." Sue said as matter-of-factly. Sue didn't like spreading gossips. It was always on the top position in her list of dislikes.
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:24 pm

Darren glared at Sue for a minute, trying to see if he could just use leglimency instead, Sighing, he decided to lie, even though he was crap at it. "Well, Ok fine, we were there to find one of Voldemorts horcruxes," he said, in what he hoped was a defeated tone. "Don't tell him please," he added.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:27 pm

Sue raised an eyebrow. She didn't know legilemency, now she needed it, she felt like she shouldn't have ignored it when she was being taught. She was poor at it and there was no use trying. She decided to guess. "Don't lie. I know you're lying!" Sue said. What would Darren & the Ravenclaw Girl go looking after the Horcruxes for? That was the Order's job!
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:08 pm

Darren wasn't surprised she hadn't believed it, he was usually rather bad at lying, one of the few things he was crap in. But she didn't seem so confident, so he pressed on his advantage. "I don't lie," he lied, shrugging. "I'm telling the truth, your turn now. Where were you?"
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top