( I N F A M O U S ) {{ tagged . - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

( I N F A M O U S ) {{ tagged . - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

( I N F A M O U S ) {{ tagged .

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

( I N F A M O U S ) {{ tagged . - Page 2 Empty Re: ( I N F A M O U S ) {{ tagged .

Post by Founder Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:41 pm

Darren was right. There was no reason for Sue going to the dance, she never got asked as usual. She didn't even wanted to be asked. If she would have been, then of course she wouldn't come THEN. She was really strange a girl. He had plainly meant to annoy Sue when he asked that what other things she required. Sue wanted to kick him, but she did well not to reply. Darren was lucky that Sue had held her tongue and hadn't insulted Ginevra. She never spent a day without cursing her. So, did that mean that Darren was not sure if he AND Ginevra would not go? OR if he alone would not go? OR if only Ginevra would not go? Sue decided that he meant that he alone would not go, not caring to answer his question [if Sue'd attend the dance or not] she again turned to Darren, "The Ravenclaw Girl would go or not?" she asked soberly.
Founder

Number of posts : 4824

https://www.pottersarmy.net

Back to top Go down

( I N F A M O U S ) {{ tagged . - Page 2 Empty Re: ( I N F A M O U S ) {{ tagged .

Post by Darren Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:06 pm

Darren scowled when she ignored him, he had been trying to anger her to the point where she would try to attack him, then he would humiliate her in a duel. He did that quite often. Darren wasn't really even sure whether he would go to the dance or not, he was definately not going with Gin though, he was still not talking to her. Despite the fact she wasn't using her name, he knew perfectly well who she was talking about."I don't know whether she's going or not," Darren said stiffly. "Why do you ask? Do you want to ask her to the dance?' he added, smirking, but curious really.
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:25 am

So Darren did not know if Ginevra was going or not. Wasn't that unbelievable? Darren knew EVERYTHING about her. And now when Sue needed to know some things, all of a sudden he was acting as if he didn't know her. Sue bit her lip with anger, "Yes, I'll ask her to the dance. And after that I'll also propose to her." she said rolling her eyes. "Did you guys break-up? Where IS she anyways?" Sue knew she would get nothing out of Darren and even if she managed to get something out, it wouldn't be at all useful.
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:40 am

Darren chuckled, he was again surprised at Sue's reaction, but at least she was a little annoyed. "I don't know where she is, she's avoiding me and I can't be bothered to look for her," he answered curtly, preferring not to answer the first question. Really, he and Gin had never been together, but most people thought so, including Sue. "Why do you care?" he asked, again.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:45 am

Sue was surprised, Darren told most of the things when Sue expected him not to. Darren had told her many things, she didn't know why. Seriously, maybe at times Darren was blinded and saw Sue as some other person. Otherwise, who told Sue anything about themselves? Be it personal, or not. "So she's not gonna come...." Sue ignored him again, "It's still hard to believe that you don't know where she is." she said in a suspicious tone and raised an eyebrow.
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:50 am

Darren rolled his eyes at her tone, still, he thought she sounded disappointed or something. He was starting to get suspicious himself, as far as he knew Sue never came to dances, and why was she so interested on whether Gin was coming or not? "Well It's really none of your business Seuzy," he said sharply. "So are you gonna tell me why your so interested on whether Ginevra is coming or not?" he added, asking for the third time - he didn't really expect to get an answer.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:57 am

Sue smirked when he said that it wasn't her business. Really, Darren hadn't an idea. Sue didn't know how he'd feel if she'd tell her. It would be VERY fun indeed, she didn't care about loyalty for the Dark Lord. She wasn't even loyal? She would love to see the expression on Darren's face of shock. "Really, it is truly my business." Sue said pausing for a bit to think, "You'd not really be pleased to know why I care." The plan about kidnapping Darren and Ginevra at the Dance was Ne'Os and Sue never was a fan of Ne'OPs. She could do anything to see him defeated and humiliated. Even if it was to betray the Death Eaters and inform Darren about the plan.
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:07 am

Narrowing his eyes when she said that, it was basically a hint that whatever she was planning involved Gin and it wasn't good. Suddenly he thought that she might be lying about the letter she sent, and that she wasn't going to the dance. Darren now changed his mind, he would go to the dance, to keep an eye on Sue. "What are you planning?" he asked her quietly.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:12 am

Sue grinned, finally the expression she'd been wanting. "I didn't plan anything. Weren't you the one who told me that Ne'OS was the new Head of the Death Eaters? He makes plans now." Sue said coolly, her smirk was still in its place, "I'll be only as easy to tell you that whatever he's planned isn't really good you know. Maybe the worst" Now that was total exaggeration. Nothing was as worst, Ne'Os just needed to maybe squeeze out something from the both, so he had made the plan. Sue wouldn't help of course, it was Ne'Os's plan, for Heaven's sake.
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:16 am

Darren was a little paler than usual and rather scared for Gin. Still, if he was at the dance he doubted whatever the Death Eaters were planning would be executed in front of him. He could stop Ne'os easily, though Sue might be a problem. However, he didn't understand why Ne'os would want to take or harm Gin, what had she done to him? It was really odd. "I'll talk to Ne'os later then," Darren replied coolly.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top