Maybe I've gone crazy - Page 10
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Maybe I've gone crazy - Page 10 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Maybe I've gone crazy

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Maybe I've gone crazy - Page 10 Empty Re: Maybe I've gone crazy

Post by Felix Barker Thu May 08, 2014 5:09 am

Hours passed and Felix slowly awoke to a dark room. Hyde was passed out on the bed beside him, his snores filling the room with an almost comforting level of noise. Felix was used to hearing Hyde snoring beside him, and he wasn't truly at home until Hyde was comfortable enough to fall asleep and snore as loudly as he did.

Felix groaned and put his hand to his head, which was throbbing in pain. He sighed and carefully flung his legs over the side of the bed and sat up, sitting for a moment before standing up fully. Hyde woke with a start and stared at Felix as he made his way to the dresser, pulling off his shirt and grabbing some pajama pants. Felix changed quickly and glanced at Hyde with a small smile.

"Let's find you some food Hyde... you look like you've not eaten in years." He laughed lightly and opened the door, letting Hyde scramble through and downstairs before following him a bit more slowly. Felix glanced at the note on the counter with a sigh before opening the fridge and scanning the contents for food.

His stomach was growling loudly, and he wasn't sure he wanted to take the time to prepare a dish, but Hyde had already started to attack Maya's food bowl, swallowing the food like he would never get fed again, before moving to the water to lap up almost all of what was left. Felix closed the fridge and refilled the bowls before finally finding a pizza he could pop in the oven and turned on the stove.

It had been a long time since he had had food cooked in a real stove in a real home. Besides what he had eaten here, he hadn't prepared himself food since he had gotten here. He put the pizza in the oven and turned on a timer, before going to the front room and sitting on the couch, letting Hyde jump up and rest his head on Felix's lap. Felix sighed and turned on the tv, letting some animal channel pop up and distract him while he waited for his food.

Twenty minutes passed and the timer went off. Felix pushed himself off the couch, went to the oven, pulled out the pizza, and put some on his plate before going back into the living room to eat it and enjoy the tv show again, some documentary about Russia's ice plains.
Felix Barker
Felix Barker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 659

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View previous topic View next topic Back to top