Maybe I've gone crazy - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Maybe I've gone crazy - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Maybe I've gone crazy

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Maybe I've gone crazy - Page 4 Empty Re: Maybe I've gone crazy

Post by Felix Barker Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:44 am

Felix felt as though the last thing that kept him alive was being pulled from his body. She spoke, but he heard nothing. Her words made no sense to him, and instead of soft, kind words, words of anger, and hatred, and betrayal assaulted his ears. Images flashed through his mind, images of his mother standing over him with a rag to wash the blood off his face. Images of Naomi standing in the middle of a clearing, Werewolves hovering over her, their jaws dripping with saliva.

Felix felt tears escape his eyelids, and he felt like a young boy again, cowering under the punches and kicks of his father, trying to protect his head and core from any lasting damage. Felix was shaking hard as he pulled at his newly cut hair, his fingers looking for something to grip onto, something had grown used to doing during the pain, but instead he found nothing but his scalp, and his fingernails clawed at the sensitive skin, leaving marks.

"You lost everything... but I pushed everything away... I'm a monster... I don't deserve to live." He gasped as the pain coursed through his limbs again. Starting from nowhere and spreading to his entire body all at once. It was like he was on fire, or he was being ripped apart. There was nothing left for him here, so why did she bother? Felix felt his hard exterior be ripped from his body, leaving him raw and open, under Sophia's gaze.

His hands slowly moved away from his hair, a small trickle of blood running down over his ear from where he had scratched himself too deeply.

He looked up towards the wall in front of him, his gaze suddenly empty, his hands fell down to his sides, and he sat for a long moment, staring at the opposite wall, unmoving, blinking only rarely, his breathing shallow. His eyes looked glazed over as he sat there, and it was obvious he had either completely lost it, or lost consciousness and wouldn't wake up for a while. His mind was far away from him at the moment, and he was escaping the pain of the moment for the time being.
Felix Barker
Felix Barker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 659

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:46 am

Sophia gasped and her eyes widened in horror and terror at Felix's all the sudden break down.  It all the sudden made her up and scared like he was going to attack.  Seeing that he wasn't going to hurt her, Sophia watched him with horror still in her eyes.   "Felix! Stop it please!"said Sophia softly but loud enough for him to hear her.   " Please stop it please!"said Sophia softly begging him to stop.

Seeing him bleeding  she looked at him and sighed before getting her wand out and flicking it at him before she muttered a spell to heal him.  Pocketing her wand,  she didn't look at him as she walked to the couch and curled up on it.   Sophia looked over at him and seen he was knocked out.   Getting her wand out once again,  she flicked it at him levitating his body to the guest room.   After a few minutes,  she laid him on the bed before she put a dreamless spell on him.  

Seeing him asleep,  Sophia sighed knowing that was what he needed was some rest.  "Sleep well Felix. " said Sophia softly before kissing his cheek and leaving the room.  Sophia knew with the spell she put on him,  he wouldn't wake until probably a few hours to the next morning.   Heading downstairs,  Sophia grabbed another piece of pizza and curled up in her blanket on the couch. Grabbing her book,  she started reading book before she let out a small yawn.  

Not realizing how tired she was,  Sophia let out a little yawn rubbing her eyes.   Shaking her head,  she fought to keep her self awake so she could finish this chapter.   Her eyelids drooping close,  the book fell and rested on her stomach.  Before Sophia knew it, she was fast asleep on the couch curled up underneath her blanket.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Barker Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:57 am

Felix woke the next morning to sunlight on his face. He stirred for a moment, blinking in the bright light, before suddenly sitting straight up in bed, the blanket falling down his torso and bunching at his waist. He stared down at it for a long moment, before slowly grabbing a handful of the blanket with one hand pulling it up, his eyes slowly adjusting to the bright light of the room.

Where was he..?

Slowly his mind started to reorder his thoughts, and he gently let himself remember the night before. Immediately his hand rose to his lips, feeling the smooth skin there, only a light stubble growing in already. He moved his hand to his hair, feeling the soft, short locks, no longer a tangle and wild mess of dirty long hair. He swung his legs off the bed and felt his side pull in a strange way, he lifted his shirt up to look down at a long thin scar that ran down his side. The skin was fresh over it, and pulled when he moved.

Finding his footing, Felix stood up and stretched, wincing at the pain in his side again, before carefully going to the door and pressing his ear against it. After hearing no noise, he pushed it open and looked up and down the hallway, gathering his bearings before heading to the stairs, walking as softly as possible down into the front room.

Sophia lay fast asleep on the couch, a book resting half open on her lap, a blanket on top of her. She had obviously fallen asleep like that last night after Felix's mind had turned off. Slowly Felix approached her and sat down next to her, reaching out and touching the cold, soft skin of her hand. Carefully lifting it to his lips and inhaling slightly before touching his lips to her skin. He let go of her hand and stood up, grabbing a piece of pizza and eating it slowly, his mind in a whirl.

He didn't know what happened last night, he simply remembered giving up and passing out. His mind had shut off to spare him more pain, and his muscles had relaxed, letting her move him up to a bed and help him relax. This woman was willing to put her life on the line to save a man who had once had her strapped to a table and had tortured her. Had tortured her friends and family, had done unspeakable things.

Yet she was comfortable enough to sleep in his presence. She was either an idiot or was really just that good.

Felix stared at her a moment longer, before finishing the slice of pizza and standing up, moving to the door he knew led to the greenhouse. Without so much as thinking about it, he pulled on an apron and set about watering the plants, moving from one pot to the next and carefully giving it just the right amount of water, as though he had done this his whole life.
Felix Barker
Felix Barker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Apr 30, 2014 3:03 am

Stirring in her sleep after Felix touched her hand,  Sophia slept on peacefully without a care in the world.  Little did she know that he touched her let alone kiss it she was to tired to notice or feel anything.  It was a long and crazy night for her, she was exhausted after everything that happened.  But shortly after Felix left her, Sophia slowly started waking up.  

As the sun light hit her in the face,  she let out a small yawn before getting up and stretching out her muscles.  "Hearing the sound of footsteps from the greenhouse,  Sophia took a minute to realize what happened last night.   Walking into the greenhouse she smiled seeing Felix maintaining the plants with gentleness and care.   " Hey.. how are you feeling?"Sophia asked him softly but curiously.   " Are you ok?"Sophia asked him softly her chocolate brown eyes looking at him.

Grabbing a tin can filled with water,  Sophia helped him water the plants.  " So.., what else do you like besides plants?'Sophia asked him softly but curiously.   " If we're going to trust each other,  we got to know about each other more. "said Sophia softly.   " I really do hope you're ok, you scared me last night. "said Sophia softly but honestly.   She honestly was worried about him,  but she was glad he was ok or at lease he looked to be ok.

Last night truly did scare her, for one she was worried about him and two she was afraid he was going to turn against her once again. " I was worried about you, I didn't know what was happening last night. " said Sophia softly. " Although I did heal you up as you can probably tell. " said Sophia pointing to his hair. " I'm sorry I'm reminding you of your past, I know it must be hard for you,said Sophia softly. " I just want you to know I'm here for you, I'm not going anywhere. "said Sophia softly. " Remember that. " said Sophia softly before kissing his cheek before watering some roses.

Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Barker Fri May 02, 2014 5:39 am

Felix turned when he heard footsteps coming towards the greenhouse. He had gotten so used to the silence of the woods, that the house creaking and shifting under footsteps was easy for him to hear. In fact he felt like his hearing had intensified, he could hear muggle traffic on the street, and hear the voices of people outside as they passed. He waited a moment before he responded, letting her get a watering can before turning to her.

"Yes.. I'm alright, I.. apologize for last night, I kinda froze up.. couldn't think.. about stuff anymore I think.. exhaustion and finally having food in my stomach kind of made me aware of other pains and problems.." He said slowly.

He glanced towards her without stopping his actions as she asked what else he liked. Again he was silent, contemplating his answer before he spoke. "It's been so long I forget... liking things comes second to survival sometimes." he said slowly as he moved to refill his watering can and moved to the next plant with a look far more gentle then any he had worn since he had come to see Sophia.

"I guess.. I love to read... I love libraries, and books, and the smell of fresh ink.." He said, suddenly going red around the ears as he hurriedly looked away from her, obviously embarrassed over speaking about stuff like that. "I mean.. I was in Ravenclaw, but I never really seemed to fit in while I was there... The sorting hat must have known my deep love for things like that.. and thought it might try to dissuade me from a horrible path by putting me in the house of smart people."

Felix was red around the ears again as Sophia came closer to him. Her words were completely lost to his deaf ears as she advanced towards him and suddenly placed her lips on his cheek. His mind was a frenzy of uncertainty. Why had she done that? That kiss last night had only been to test how he would react.. it hadn't meant anything... had it? No! He didn't have feelings for this Vampire lady. She was only here to help him.

Of course she had kissed him back.

Did she have feelings for HIM? How was that possible, he had tortured her and her family, some of them nearly to death, why would she even want to approach him? Let alone plant a kiss on his cheek. Unless her Vampire senses, whatever those were, were telling him he was okay... Maybe she knew with whatever senses she had, that he really had changed. That's why she felt comfortable enough to be around him.

Felix moved his hand to his cheek after the kiss and quickly looked away. The last person to do that, and with any meaning behind it, had been Naomi.

Felix felt his heart thud in his chest as he thought about his ex-fiancee. He moved to another plant silently, lifting up the watering can and pouring a little water in, frowning. "Thank you Sophia... I don't deserve that.."
Felix Barker
Felix Barker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri May 02, 2014 6:41 am

Sophia looked at him and nodded understanding what he meant.  " Its ok Felix,  I was just worried that's all. "said Sophia softly but honestly.  " I tend to do that to people I'm taking care of,  it's a habit. " said Sophia chuckling.   " I guess it's something I can't break even after years of helping people. " said Sophia honestly.   " I guess it's also who I am as well. " said Sophia shrugging as if it wasn't nothing.

" Don't be embarrassed by it, I love reading and stuff to. " said Sophia softly.  " I also write songs and poems in my journal,  I been doing that since my mother gave it to me before she died. "said Sophia honestly.  "I write in it everyday,  it's a bit of escape from everything. " said Sophia softly looking at the plant she was watering.  " The sorting hat was torn between putting me in Gryffindor or Ravenclaw,  but it put in Gryffindor guess it saw morning bravery in me. " said Sophia shrugging.   " I was a bit of a know it all as you probably remember,  top marks to prefect and head girl. " said Sophia softly.

Sophia looked at Felix confused.  " Um... what didn't you deserve?"Sophia asked him curiously but confused.  Was he talking about the kiss on the cheering or what she told him?   Was she falling for him? No! she couldn't be he tortured her and her loved ones.   She couldn't be falling for him,  she was just messed up in the head right now that's all.

"Then why did you kiss him back?"a annoying voice in her head.  She knew that voice to well,  it was her damn conscience talking to her again.

" You know, you're almost as annoying as the vampire inside of me!"Sophia thought to her conscience annoyed.

" Hey!" the vampire hissed at her.  " Sorry! But it's true!"Sophia thought to the vampire before it left.   " Now would you go now please?"Sophia asked her conscience in her head.  " Fine but you know you have feelings for him. " her conscience told her.  " Ugh... do not,  now go away!"Sophia thought to her conscience.  

" God not crazy at all, I'm just talking to the two voices in my hesd, that's not crazy at all!"Sophia thought to herself. Turning away from Felix, she walked over towards the strawberries she was growing singing a song to herself. It was a song she wrote herself, realizing she was singing it her eyes and hair turned pink in embrassment. Shifting uncomfortably, Sophia kept working until her siberian husky Maya came in and tackled her to the ground. Laughing she petted her husky. " Hey girl."said Sophia softly petting her.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Barker Fri May 02, 2014 6:50 am

Felix ran his hand through his hair as she spoke, his mind on different things, but also on her. She had moved through a spot of sunlight and her hair shone in a way that made his stomach do a weird flip flop. It reminded him of Naomi.. the way she would laugh and flick her hair, and poke fun at him. Felix felt his stomach flip over again and he turned away, glaring at the watering can in his hand as he thought this over.

So here he was.. in a room with a vampire he had tortured, a family member of the people who were in charge to have him killed the moment they saw him, and his stomach was doing weird twists and turns as she helped him grow stronger? He didn't know what to think anymore. All he could do was tip the watering can and pour some water on another plant, before a loud crash made him spin around, his hand reaching for the wand he didn't have.

He looked around for Sophia in a panic before realizing she was on the ground. "What.." He stared in shock at the back of the Siberian Husky that was sitting on top of her. For a split second he thought it was Hyde and he almost dove forward to keep the dog from eating Sophia, before he realized that it wasn't.. Sophia had a dog that was a Husky as well.

Felix felt a stab of pain run through him at the thought of Hyde, who was waiting for the signal to come find him. Felix set the watering can down beside him and rubbed his hands together nervously before he went to Sophia. "Wh-Who's this?" he asked, looking at the dog nervously. Felix had spent so much time with Hyde there was no doubt in his mind that this dog could smell his lingering scent on Felix.

Felix nervously held a hand out for the dog to smell, keeping his distance in case it attacked. He knew Hyde all too well, Sophia's dog was a Husky, Hyde was part Husky. Huskies were very protective of their owners, and were big enough to make that obvious. He looked at Sophia and held a hand out to her as well, offering to help her off the ground as he kept his eyes on her dog, his body language suggesting his nervousness.
Felix Barker
Felix Barker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri May 02, 2014 7:27 am

Hearing Maya growl at Felix and stand in front of her Sophia snapped her fingers at Maya.  " Maya stand down now, he isn't going to hurt me!"said Sophia softly.   " Sorry she's very protective of me."said Sophia softly before taking his hand before she was lifted off the ground.  "This is Maya,  I found her one day when I was hunting in the woods, I raised her from a pup. " said Sophia softly.  " It's ok Felix,  go ahead and pet her. " said Sophia softly.  

" Why are you so nervous for,  don't you have a husky like this?"Sophia asked him softly.  " Wasn't it Hyde?" Sophia asked him softly but curiously.   Sorry I know all this stuff isn't helping you. " said Sophia softly.   " I mean I have a husky that looks like Hyde,  and I was one of the people you tortured it must not be easy. "said Sophia softly.   " Seems like everything I do reminds you of something. "said Sophia sighing.

Brushing some dirt off her,  Sophia brushed some hair out of her eyes.   Walking pass Felix she walked towards the back of the greenhouse where the trees were Maya following her along behind her as she walked. Taking a water hose,  Sophia started watering a apple tree she just gotten.   " Maya go back in the house girl, I don't want you to get wet. " said Sophia softly as Maya ran back into the house.   Turning the water completely on, Sophia started watering the plants.  

In her own little world,  Sophia kept on  watering the trees as she felt something stabbing her side.   Taking no notice in it,  she kept working until she winced in pain.  Looking down her side was bleeding.   " Ok.. ow... how did this happen?"Sophia asked herself as she removed the glass from her side.  "I must of fell on some glass when Maya tackled me. " said Sophia softly.  

Getting the glass out,  Sophia whimpered in pain to herself she turned to Felix and smiled trying to hide the fact she was hurt. She didn't need him to see her hurt and blood,  it would bring back bad memories to him.  Hiding it from him,  Sophia bit her lip keeping herself from crying in pain.   Sophia could heal it herself,  but she didn't want Felix to see her hurt was the whole point.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Barker Fri May 02, 2014 4:39 pm

Felix nodded when she asked about Hyde. "Err... yeah, Hyde is actually just waiting for me to say it's okay for him to come in.." He said, still nervous about Maya. "I'm nervous because I know how protective they can be.. and on the wrong side of that can be no fun at all." He explained, glancing towards Sophia as she looked sad all of a sudden. "It's.. It's not your fault.." he said quickly, following her to the back of the greenhouse and watching Maya trot out again.

"I mean... I'm the one who did the bad things right? I'm glad you're reminding me.. or else I wouldn't get the chance to work to make it better." He said lightly, looking over his shoulder at the entrance to the house, when a weird and familiar metallic smell filled his nose. His body froze where he stood, and he could almost feel the atmosphere in the greenhouse get more tense.

The only blood he had dealt with since he had gone on the run was his own. He hadn't been near enough anyone to have to deal with it. He didn't know how it might affect him. What if he realized he wanted it more? What if he was reduced to what he was before?

Felix felt his stomach churning as he slowly looked at Sophia, and then let his gaze fall down to her side, where she was holding it, obviously trying to hide something, but not doing a very good job. "Sophia.. you're hurt." he said suddenly, and felt something weird kick at his stomach. Suddenly he moved towards her, and without even a hesitation, he picked her up and took her into the living room, carefully setting her on the couch.

"No use hiding it from me." He said softly, lifting her shirt slightly to look down at the wound on her side. "I'm not very good at healing spells... and this looks kinda deep, do you have potions? That's what I usually do." His voice was brisk, and his mention to his past life of torture was made without a bat of an eye. His mind was in a weird state of 'helping hand' and he simply wanted to make sure she didn't get hurt.

"Though.. that usually leaves a scar, I'm sure you're better at healing spells.." He said, a sense of nervousness creeping into his voice, as he held his hand over her side, making sure it didn't bleed too badly.
Felix Barker
Felix Barker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri May 02, 2014 6:18 pm

Sophia looked at Felix weakly before pushing his hand away from her side.  "Felix I'm ok, it's just a cut. "said Sophia softly but stubbornly.    "Felix put me down! "said Sophia softly but sighed knowing he wasn't going to put her down until she was on the couch.    "You don't need to see this, it brings back bad memories to you I can see it in your eyes. "said Sophia softly but weakly.  Wincing in pain,  Sophia whispered softly before looking at her side.  "It's not that bad. " said Sophia softly but obviously lying through her teeth on how bad it was.  

Felix was right,  it did look pretty deep and pretty bad and it was bleeding like mad with every second.  It was making her weak, but then again she been weak for awhile.   Something like this usually did make her weak,  but Sophia here she was weak like a hurt puppy.  "Upstairs in my room,   there's various potions on my night stand."said Sophia softly but weakly.   "Grab the red and purple bottle."said Sophia softly but weakly whimpering in pain.   "How bad am I bleeding Felix? I feel so weak. " said Sophia softly her eyes looking at him worried.  

Sophia knew why she was so weak though,  she haven't had blood in awhile so she was weak. When she haven't fed,  her body as well as her vampire side tend to shut down on her.  Even something like this could make her weak after not feeding for awhile.   She just been so busy lately,  she haven't had time to feed lately like she's suppose to.  " Felix please hurry,  it hurts!"said Sophia softly but honestly as tears escaped from her eyes.  

" I know you can't do healing spells,  so I'm going to teach you I'm to weak to heal myself. " said Sophia softly.   " Don't worry I trust you, I know you won't hurt me. " said Sophia honestly before whimpering in pain.   "It's my own damn fault for not feeding like I'm suppose to,  but I been to busy. " said Sophia sighing.  As her eyes turned a blood red she turned away from Felix. "Um... you know what,  I think it's best if I heal myself. " said Sophia softly.   Breathing hard, Sophia gotten up with much difficulty wincing in pain, she headed towards the stairs before falling.

Seeing Felix looking at her worried she shook her head.  " Felix stay away until I'm back to normal,  I don't want to hurt you. " said Sophia softly.   Wincing in pain she gotten up before leaning against the railing of the stairs.  Getting out her wand,  she flicked it as to her surprise the potion bottles cam towards her.  Quickly taking them some color started coming back to her face making her pale but not ghost like.   Still weak,  Sophia looked down at her side before healing it.   Feeling her strength leave her,  she turned to  Felix weakly before she fainted.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top