Maybe I've gone crazy - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Maybe I've gone crazy - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Maybe I've gone crazy

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Maybe I've gone crazy - Page 5 Empty Re: Maybe I've gone crazy

Post by Felix Barker Sat May 03, 2014 11:02 pm

Sophia kept talking, telling him first about a potion upstairs, and then freaking out about bleeding too much, and then something about having not fed for a while. And then her eyes turned blood red. Felix felt his whole body tense and he fell away from her as she stood up herself, going to the stairs, healing herself, and fainted.

Felix stared in shock as his body refused to move from where he lay. It was easy to forget that Sophia was a vampire. She was so nice and kind, and willing to help that he just couldn't see a side of her that drank the blood of other humans. It made no sense to him. Felix stared at Sophia's motionless body before slowly rising to his feet. He wasn't sure what would happen if he got close to her in this state.

He had heard that vampires sort of had two personalities, one that was their everyday regular one, and then the vampire one.. the one that made them capable of horrible things. His biggest fear was that if he woke her, it wouldn't be her who awoke, but the vampire side who would most likely try to eat him. Though... Felix had always kinda had a thing for non-humans, Naomi had been a half-werewolf until she was bit and made full.

Felix slowly approached Sophia at the stairs and bent down, carefully picking her up and bringing her to the couch again. She was all bloody, and if there was one thing Felix knew, it was a good spell to clean up blood. He glanced around nervously for his wand, and realized she had hers in her hand. She had said she trusted him, but he wondered how well he trusted himself.

He stared at her wand for a long moment, before finally grabbing it and pointing it at her side. The blood siphoned off quickly and easily and evaporated into the air. He was good at stain removal spells, and there was no blood left on the couch or her shirt when he finished. "Sophia... Sophia wake up.. please wake up.." He said, carefully shaking her shoulder. She had managed to get the bleeding to stop, but he was at a complete loss to do after that. Did she need blood? If she bit him would it change him?

Would she try to drink from him the second she woke up? He wasn't sure.. but he had to at least make sure she was okay.
Felix Barker
Felix Barker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 659

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat May 03, 2014 11:44 pm

Sophia stirred in her sleep before she woke up her chocolate brown eyes looked into his before her eyes widened in horror.    Swallowing a lump in her throat,  her eyes turned a blood red in hunger.   Hearing his heartbeat,  Sophia put her hands over her ears.   " No.... Felix,  please stay away if I bite you I won't be able to control myself and I'll kill you. " said Sophia softly.    Feeling the vampire taking over her, Sophia cried trying to push it away.     Running quickly to the fridge, she took a blood packet before opening it but it was to late.  

Her eyes blood red,  she looks at the blood packet before downing it like it was water before walking back into the living room smirking.  " Why long time no see Felix,  I thought I'll never see you again after our lovely adventure together!"said the vampire smirking.   " Ah... poor dear, are you scared? I just want a pinch of blood and that's it nothing more. "said the vampire smirking.  As Sophia broke through,  Sophia looked at Felix breathing hard.   " Sorry.... I got control on her I promise. "said Sophia softly.   Taking another packet out she drunk it quickly before wiping her mouth on a towel.

" There that should be fine for now until I can get some fresh blood from the vein. " said Sophia softly.   " If your going to tell me to bite you I won't do it. " said Sophia softly.  " I - I can't do that. " said Sophia softly but honestly.   " I don't want to hurt you,   and I'm afraid I'll lose control kill you. " said Sophia softly.  " I won't change you by biting you,  you only change if you're dying and you have to take blood from my wrist, "said Sophia softly explaining how being a vampire works.

Seeing that he looked scared Sophia sighed. " I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you. " said Sophia softly. " It's hard being a vampire at times, controlling the monster inside you is hard. " said Sophia softly. " That's why one of the reasons I try to keep her under control, I don't want to hurt anyone. " said Sophia softly. " I couldn't live with myself knowing that I hurt more people. " said Sophia honestly. " That's why I hate who I am at times. "said Sophia sighing.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Barker Sun May 04, 2014 12:23 am

Felix fell back as Sophia rushed to the fridge and got out a packet of what looked like blood. She downed it and Felix felt the sickening realization that it WAS blood. She was drinking blood right in front of him. No... not just drinking it, she was drinking it like she hadn't had anything to drink in months. Felix didn't know what to do. He was absolutely floored by this change to her, and when she came back into the room. Felix felt his heart nearly stop when he realized it wasn't her.

Sophia was gone, but her body stared at him, and out of her lips, the lips he had kissed last night, came a voice that sounded like Sophia, but in a tone Sophia had never used towards him. She was walking towards him, talking about taking a pinch of blood, and then there was another change and Sophia seemed to peer out through the shutters of her eyes.

She drank another whole packet straight, and quite suddenly started to explain how being a vampire worked. He gulped and nodded, standing up and advancing towards her, watching her with a serious expression on his face. "Listen.." he said, and reached down, grabbing her wrist and half pulling her to the couch and making her sit down on it.

"Even if you do hurt me, even if you kill me... I'm the one person I think you should be drinking from." He said kneeling down so his eyes were level with hers, his face near hers. "Look at me... I'm Felix Barker, I tortured you, and your family.. and your friends.. if there is one piece of good I can get out of life.. it'd be knowing I could help you... so please.. drink." He said, unsure of where she would bite from.

His mind was full of muggle vampire movies, and he couldn't decide to hold up his wrist or offer his neck. Either way he sat there, staring at her with an expression that was deadly serious. "No one will blame you if I get hurt... and it'll make me feel so much better if I can be of use for something as important as this."
Felix Barker
Felix Barker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun May 04, 2014 1:03 am

Feeling his hot breath on her face,  Sophia looked into his eyes and shook her head.  " Felix no I can't,  even if you hurt me I can't hurt you. " said Sophia softly.   " Felix you're not making this easy for me being so to me. " said Sophia softly.    Feeling his heartbeat,  Sophia swallowed a lump in her throat.  " Damn it Felix,  why do you have to smell so good?"Sophia asked him groaning.  

" You really need to quite torturing me Mr . Barker, it isn't fair!"said Sophia softly.   " I - I can't control myself anymore, I'm so sorry Felix. " said Sophia softly.  Seeing how she was close to his neck,  she bit him.   Drinking from him, she started feeling stronger but felt him getting weak.   His blood was good,  she couldn't get enough of it,  drinking she heard his heart beat starting to slow down.  " Oh no!"said Sophia softly as she pulled away from him with worry in her eyes.

" Felix are you ok?"Sophia asked him softly her chocolate brown eyes looking at him worried.  " Felix please answer or something you're scaring me. " said Sophia in a pleading voice.  " Don't make me kiss you to get a reaction from you!"said Sophia softly.   " Damn it Felix,  I told you not to let me do this!"said Sophia softly.   Wiping her mouth and putting a mint in her mouth,  she kissed him on the lips.

She couldn't think of another way to get a reaction from him if she was going to get one out of him at all. That was what scared her, not getting a reaction out of him and she'll have to turn him. She wasn't even sure if he wanted to be turn into something she was, a bloody vampire. She didn't want to ruin his life by turning him, but then again she probably had no choice.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Barker Sun May 04, 2014 1:20 am

Felix had never been through something like this. She looked so scared, so nervous, so upset. She didn't want to hurt him, but he felt like of anything he deserved to be hurt. The world would be a happier place if she managed to kill him at that moment. He didn't say anything as she freaked out and finally gave in.

Her fangs sunk into his neck and he felt an odd tingle spread through his body to his limbs. A pulsing heat that faded and grew, every time it faded, he felt stronger, but it grew faster then it faded, and when it grew he felt weaker. So much weaker, he was so tired...

Felix felt his eyes slowly close, his head fall forward onto her shoulder, his body and mind were so exhausted. So this was what it felt like... it almost didn't hurt, in fact there was hardly any pain, only a mild tingling sensation through his whole body. It almost felt good.

Felix took a deep breath and felt the air catch in his throat, he felt like coughing but he didn't even have the energy to do that. Suddenly her fangs left his neck, small droplets of blood dribbled down from the bite wound and stained the collar of his shirt a crimson red.

She was saying something, but he couldn't understand her. He heard her, but it was like it was muffled, the sound of the room drowned out in the own rushing sound of his blood as it rushed to fill the empty spaces left from it leaving his body. With every pump of his heart it rushed faster and faster, making him dizzier.

The room spun and the tingling started to go away. The warmth turned into a heat too hot for him to stand, his temperature rose into a feverish state, and his cheeks became flushed. What had been so cool was now so hot, he couldn't stand it, it would drive him insane.

Suddenly though, coolness touched him, coolness like an arctic breeze on a hot summer day. The coolness started at his lips, and slowly spread through his body, relieving the pain, sharpening his mind. Slowly his senses began to clear, and his eyes focused once more. His hearing came back at the same time, and he suddenly realized what had called him back from the brink of insanity.

She was kissing him.

Felix could taste the lingering droplets of blood that had stuck to her mouth, as well as the minty freshness of the mint she had shoved in there before kissing him. Blood wasn't a new flavor to Felix, he had tasted all kinds in order to get a sick reaction out of his torture victims. However he had never tasted his own, let alone tasted his own because a vampire who had just drained him, was now kissing him, blood still on her lips.

Felix's mind sharpened roughly and he felt his hands grab her shoulders. However, he didn't push her away, he sat like that, feeling her soft lips, and suddenly he was kissing her back. He wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her closer, one hand moving up to the back of her head as he kissed her roughly, sitting up slightly and pressing her back. His mind as sharp as steel as he gripped her hair and shoved his tongue into her mouth.
Felix Barker
Felix Barker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun May 04, 2014 2:25 am

Sophia was expecting reaction from him, but she wasn't expecting this from him.   Shocked at first that he was actually kissing her back,  Sophia thought he would push her away after getting a reaction from him.  

" Holy Sh** he's freaking kissing me back!"Sophia thought to herself as her conscience rolled her eyes at her.

" Well.... kiss him back you idiot,  you know you want to. " her conscience told her.   " You been wanting to kiss him for a while now, and now you do you froze? You're pathetic!"her conscience told her.  

" Shut the bloody hell up!"Sophia thought to her conscience making her shut up.  " Thank god,  now leave me alone can't you see I'm busy?"Sophia asked her conscience annoyed.

Wrapping her arms his neck,  she pulled him closer to him before kissing him back on the lips.   Feeling his tongue in her mouth,  Sophia let out a little  moan she was surprised she let out.   Sticking her tongue into his mouth,  she hands ran into his hair before kissing back roughly.   Pushing him down onto the couch,  she kissed him passionately on the lips.

With each touch he made,  she felt more and more feeling in her stomach,  it wasn't a bad feeling though, it was a good feeling.   Sophia felt like a mixture of butterflies and fireworks were going off in her stomach.   She felt like a teenager all over again getting her first kiss.  This sure wasn't her first kiss,  let alone was she a thirteen year old teenager either.

Pulling away,  she kissed his neck before trailing kisses back to his soft lips kissing him passionately once again.   Sophia didn't know what was making her go so crazy about him,  but she was.  Here she was making out with the one person who tortured her and her family.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Barker Sun May 04, 2014 3:39 am

Felix almost felt as though he had lost control of his body. His lips were firmly attached to hers until she started to kiss down his neck, only to come back up and capture his lips again. She had pushed him back onto the couch and he had no objections. That is.. until that funny little voice started to ring in his head.

"Naomi... what about her? Would she want you to do this?"

"YES.. YES SHE WOULD."

"No! You love Naomi! She may be gone, but she's still in your heart!"

"What are you talking about?! She's gone! Left! Poof! Hasta Luego baby!!"

"This isn't right.."

"Of course it's right! She's kissing back isn't she?"

"That's just the vampire, she totally just sucked your blood! She's a VAMPIRE!"

"That's kinda hot.."

"Shut the F*** up."

"Naomi!!"

"FINE!"

Felix broke the kiss and looked at Sophia, his fire suddenly gone, his body returning to a normal heat as he looked at her, sadness in his eyes.

"I'm so sorry... I can't.." He said, suddenly sitting up and sitting regularly on the couch, his face buried in his hands.
Felix Barker
Felix Barker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun May 04, 2014 4:21 am

Sophia looked away with from him and nodded keeping back tears that tried to escape her eyes.   Not looking at him, Sophia gotten some muggle money setting it on the table.  "Get whatever you like,  I'm not hungry. " said Sophia softly.   Running in vampire speed,  she ran upstairs her feet barely making noise seeing how she ran so quickly.   Running into the music room, she shut the door locking it.

Reaching the piano,  she sat there and cried to herself,  as tears dropped on the ivory keys.  Looking at her songbook she left on top of the piano,  she grabbed it before flicking through it.   Before finding a blank page before lyrics started flowing out of her river.   About a hour in the music room,  she had a new song she written.   She was honestly surprised,  this was probably the fastest song she wrote.

Looking at it, she started playing it and singing the song she wrote,  as tears came down her face.  The only question,  who this song was about? She refused to believe that it was about Felix,  it was just impossible.   She couldn't have feelings for him,  she just couldn't It was just wong, but it felt so right at the same time.  Singing the song with passion and emotion, tears escaped her eyes as she sung.

Soph song
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Barker Sun May 04, 2014 4:52 am

Felix felt more then heard her disappear up the stairs. She made no noise and was gone with the blink of an eye, a door slamming somewhere above his head. Felix felt completely lost for words. She had bitten him, she had kissed him, she had almost taken it further then that, and he had to be the one to break it up. Where was his old fire? Had it gone out completely, as completely as his old life.

He just... couldn't get over Naomi, he didn't think he ever could. Kissing Sophia had been so different to him then Naomi's had been. Naomi's kisses had been fire, heat, warmth to the very bottom of his soul. Sophia... had caused the heat with her bite, and fixed it with her kiss. It was addicting and wrong. It had hurt, it had almost driven him insane, and her kiss had cured it in an instant.

Did he like her? He wasn't sure honestly, she was kind, and smart, and pretty. A bit naive about the works of the world, and plenty broken. However, she needed to learn there was no future with him. There would never be a future with him, he was prepared to die, every single day. Ready to find out that he had been turned in, and would be awaiting the dementor's kiss.

He heard a piano start to play upstairs and Felix sat staring at the floor as a melody slowly developed from it. Without thinking he laid back on the couch, staring at the ceiling for a long moment, watching the time tick by until she had finished her song, and started to sing it one last time. Halfway through it, Felix stood up and went upstairs, following the sound of the music, he came to a door and tried the handle. It was locked.

She reached the last couple notes, and Felix carefully knocked, speaking softly. "Sophia... can.. can we talk?"
Felix Barker
Felix Barker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun May 04, 2014 5:42 am

Hearing a knock on the door, Sophia cursed to herself before getting out her wand and flicking it to herself,  cleaning herself up.   Walking towards the door she unlocked it to come face to face with him.  " What do you want Barker?"Sophia spat at him  using the same tone she used when he met her.  Whistling,  she heard Maya running towards her from her bedroom.   As Maya looked at Felix she growled at him. Sophia only called Maya if she needed her to attack or she was upset.   Sensing that Maya knew she was upset at Felix,  that was why she was growling.

" So... what do you want?"Sophia asked him crossing her arms her chocolate brown eyes glaring at him.    Walking over towards the piano bench she sat down.  " Maya sit. " said Sophia softly as she sat down beside her.  " Good girl. " said Sophia softly before petting her.  " So... what do you want to talk about? There's nothing to talk about Barker. " Sophia spat at him.  

"There's nothing to talk about, I get it Felix. " said Sophia softly repeating herself but in a quiet voice . " It was the heat of the moment kind of things. " said Sophia laughing her cold laugh and shaking her head.   " Heh. To think I was really starting to like a criminal,  someone who tortured my friends and family I lost my damn bloody mind!"said Sophia laughing her cold laugh.   " I went completely mad or something, I can't figure that part out!"said Sophia honestly.    " I honestly don't know why I gave you a bloody chance Barker,  not after all the damage you done. "said Sophia softly.

" Oh.... yeah I forgot,  because I have a damn good heart!"said Sophia.  " Something I wish I didn't have or else you'll be dead!"said Sophia softly.  "You know when I bit you,  the vampire wanted to kill you but I wouldn't let her,  all because of that one kiss that triggered everything. " said Sophia honestly.    " No...I'm letting go of everything,  I can't do this Felix I can't. " said Sophia softly.   Getting her wand out,  she pointed it to herself.   " I'm going to get rid of everything Felix,  I'm not going to remember a thing that happened today only you!"said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top