Maybe I've gone crazy - Page 9
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Maybe I've gone crazy - Page 9 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Maybe I've gone crazy

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Maybe I've gone crazy - Page 9 Empty Re: Maybe I've gone crazy

Post by Felix Barker Wed May 07, 2014 5:36 pm

Felix noticed the change in atmosphere before he noticed the change in Sophia. It was sudden and obvious. Hyde noticed it milliseconds before Felix did and the hair raised up on the back of his neck, he turned to Sophia and growled, low and deep in his throat. Felix rested a hand on Hyde's back so he didn't do anything, but he didn't stop him from growling at her. Hyde barred his teeth and got off the couch, standing by Felix's legs, his hackles raised and his body rigid.

"Let Sophia out.." he growled, too weak to defend himself if this vampire decided it wanted to attack him. Hyde might help, but Hyde was weak and tired too. They were both absolutely useless if this Vampire was willing to do more then try and scare Felix.

"You are what I am trying to get away from." He hissed, backing up against the edge of the couch uselessly. This woman was nothing like Sophia, caring, sweet, kind. The vampire was harsh, mean, willing to cause pain. "I do realize she's trying to help me, but if I die, or our attempt fails.. I don't want her thinking there was hope.. because then it will hurt her less.. if you live with the expectation of failure, you don't get hurt when things fail."

Felix spoke from years of experience, and not just the two years he had been on the run. Oh no.. he spoke from experience as a child as well. His life had been a series of disappointments and failures from the moment he was born. He had quickly learned if you don't hope for something, you don't get hurt. It was a barrier mechanism he used to keep himself from going insane.

"Sophia has lived her life with the expectation that she'll win. All people on the winning side do. And when they fail.. it breaks them. That's how I get in people's head, push the fact that they lost, they are broken.. they are weak. And they break without any effort on my part." He sighed heavily and relaxed against the couch. If the vampire was going to kill him, he didn't mind in the least. He had been prepared for death for years. It would be fitting to die by Sophia's hand, even if she wasn't in her right mind.
Felix Barker
Felix Barker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 659

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed May 07, 2014 6:20 pm

Seeing Hyde growl at the vampire laughed her cold laugh at him. " Shut it you bloody mutt, before I take you and turn you into mutt stew!"the vampire hissed. Maya knew the change of Sophia and jumped off her towards Felix growling as well. Maya knew it wasn't her master but the vampire, but she knew Sophia's emotions even if the vampire was talking over her. Maya looked at Felix for a minute before growling back at the vampire.

The vampire laughed at Felix. " So...you rather have the pathetic girl who's trying to break through? Wow... you got issues my dear. " said the vampire smirking. " I mean honestly what's so special about this girl that you need her Felix?"the vampire asked him laughing. " Surely it's surely isn't just because you need her. " said the vampire smirking. " Surely there's something else isn't there?"the vampire asked laughing her cold laugh. " You know, I don't think Sophia wants out. " said the vampire smirking.

" Aw... is broken down Felix afraid that I'm going to kill him?"the vampire asked laughing her cold laugh. " Nah.... I have other plans for you my dear. " said the vampire smirking. " But first getting rid of the girl permanently is the first. " said the vampire laughing her cold laugh. " So many plans so little time to do them you know?"the vampire asked him smirking. Maya growling at her, she pounced the vampire that was in her masters body knocking her hard against the arm of the couch.

After a few minutes of being knocked out, Sophia woke up breathing hard like the wind been knocked out of her. " Good girl Maya. " said Sophia softly petting her. " What happened I don't remember anything but her taking over. "said Sophia softly. " Ow...my head is killing me!"said Sophia softly holding her head.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Barker Wed May 07, 2014 6:36 pm

Felix winced at the tone the vampire was giving him. It was harsh, and not kind in the slightest. A sound he hadn't heard from Sophia since the last time the vampire had taken over. He had no idea WHY she had taken over either. Wasn't him giving her blood supposed to help keep this side away? Instead she pounced on him anyway. "I need her.." Felix said slowly, his eyes turning to look at the vampire with a scowl.

"I need her more then I care to tell you, you spineless B****." He hissed before gasping as Maya flung herself at Sophia and basically knocked her out on the side of the couch. Felix stared at the dog in shock, before looking at Sophia, completely baffled by the turn of events. Sure Sophia had been the vampire, but did Maya do this every time the vampire took over? Felix had heard worse threats from a child. And yet Maya seemed to have taken them personally.

After a few minutes of staring at Sophia in complete silence, Hyde's fur suddenly went down and he wagged his tail once. Sophia started to stir, and she sat up, obviously Sophia again. Felix breathed a sigh of relief and let his head fall back against the sofa. "I think your vampire side has got a crush Sophia... she seems determined to come out and see me." He said lightly, as Hyde jumped back up on the sofa and rested his head on Felix's knee.
Felix Barker
Felix Barker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed May 07, 2014 7:10 pm

Sophia looked at him and shook her head not remembering a thing that happened. It was like she was blacked out for a couple of minutes as the vampire took over. "I'm sorry Felix, I honestly don't know how she took control. "said Sophia softly. " She been doing that alot lately, probably due to me being weak and broken she can just take advantage of it. " said Sophia angrily her eyes turning red but in anger. " I'm sorry I scared you if I did. " said Sophia softly looking down at her hands.

" Um...just out of curiosity, what did she say to you Felix?"Sophia asked him softly. " You look really shaken up. " said Sophia softly but honestly. It must of been pretty bad and pretty harsh, she never seen him like this before. He looked shocked with a twist of scared. " Please tell me what she said Felix. " said Sophia softly.

" I need to stop her from doing this, but I don't have the strength to do it. " said Sophia softly. " If Maya wouldn't attacked, god knows what would've happened. " said Sophia softly. Holding her head in her hands she cried but in frustrating and guilt. She hated who she was at times, she couldn't control it anymore and she was scared. The only person who could control her completely was Ryo her brother, and that was because of their bound.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Barker Wed May 07, 2014 7:16 pm

Felix shrugged, feeling awkward now. "I thought she was gonna kill me.. so I laid back, and she laughed and said something about having other plans for me." He said lightly, trying to make his voice sound less strained. He glanced towards her with a smile. "Don't worry, I've been more afraid of a teddy bear then I was of her. I knew she wouldn't touch me." He said with a grin, running his hands through Hyde's fur, warming his hands.

Sophia suddenly burst into tears, and Felix sat there awkwardly for a moment, unsure of how to respond to this. He had never been good with crying women. "I uh.. it's alright.. you don't have to worry about it Sophia, she didn't hurt me, and what's done is done right..? No use dwelling in the past like you keep telling me." He reached over and gently put his hand on her arm, running his thumb over her shoulder as he waited for her to stop crying.

"It'll be okay... I promise."
Felix Barker
Felix Barker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed May 07, 2014 10:30 pm

Sophia's eyes turned red with anger. " That physcopath b*****!" said Sophia angrily. " Oh yeah she has plans for you, becoming her blood bag string puppet until she drains you dry. " said Sophia honestly. " Her plans for me, well... I known that for a long time she wants to get rid of me. " said Sophia softly. Sophia laughed weakly at his joke. " But seriously Felix, be careful around her, she's dangerous. " said Sophia softly but honestly. " If it happens again and I'm hoping it doesn't just do what you have to do ok?"Sophia asked him softly.

Sophia looked at him and shook her head sighing as she looked at Felix. " No Felix, it'll never be done or in the past cause it's always going to happen!"said Sophia softly. " I got as people will call it a blood sucker inside me, it's part of who I am Felix I can't get rid of it, it's with me forever. " said Sophia. " As for me,forever is a long time. " said Sophia softly sighing. " I got a monster inside me, but unlike you I can't get rid of mine but you can. "said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Barker Thu May 08, 2014 3:58 am

Felix smirked as she swore, and then laid his head back again. This was all a bit too much for his brain to process. He was tired, and honestly just wanted to sleep. "Are you feeling better now Sophia? Maybe you should leave the house a while.. take a breather from me, I'm obviously not helping you right now. Seems my mere presence has made your life difficult what with this vampire nonsense. She keeps pulling out, even though you've had your fill of blood.. thought blood was supposed to keep that from happening." He said with a small chuckle.

He sighed and looked up at the ceiling, listening to her words. "Fine.. then worry about it, I'd have thought a vampire would have sorta.. err... gotten used to her condition by now." He said slowly, glancing her way before looking back up at the ceiling. "I'm gonna be honest, I was never interested in vampires in school, never read much on them either... tell me about them? Like.. do you really live longer then people? Are you immortal or just have extended life periods? What happens if you don't eat? Do you need human food?"

Felix was stalling for time, trying to get Sophia's mind off all this nonsense that had been going on and focus on answering something instead. At least he was trying.
Felix Barker
Felix Barker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu May 08, 2014 4:25 am

Sophia nodded. " Yeah...I'm fine, thanks Felix you're a good friend. " said Sophia softly. " It's probably a good idea Felix, I need to get away from you for awhile. "said Sophia honestly. " Why don't you get some rest, do you need anything to help you sleep?"Sophia asked him softly but curiously. " I got tons of Potions and spells, but I don't want to pump you with Potions and make you sick. " said Sophia honestly.

Sophia looked at him and shook her head. " I thought you were tired, but I'll tell you. " said Sophia softly. " The vampire is a side of me Felix, she always trying to get control of me. " said Sophia softly but honestly. " Vampires live longer than humans do, we can live up to two hundred years and we die. " said Sophia honestly. " As for eating, well... it's the same thing that happened to you, as for human food yes it keeps this side of me happy. " said Sophia softly. " See I have to balance both sides, when one side is weak it takes from that one side and both is weak my body shuts down on me. " said Sophia simply. " A bit confusing I know. " said Sophia softly but honestly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Barker Thu May 08, 2014 4:34 am

Felix nodded as she spoke, letting his head fall forward onto Hyde's back, who immediately tensed up as though something were wrong. He whined lightly, and Felix shook himself once before lifting his head, the muscles in his neck straining. After she was done speaking, Felix took a moment to compose himself before finally looking at Sophia.

"I'm sorry.. I need to get some rest... I'll get myself some food when I wake up, you go ahead and do what you were planning on doing today alright? I'll get myself upstairs so you don't have to deal with me.. sorry for being a bother." He said lightly and nudged Hyde off his lap, before shakily standing himself.

"Thank you Sophia.. for everything, I just need to rest now.. and regain a bit of my strength, then we can talk more alright?" He said with a small smile in her direction as he carefully made his way up the stairs, Using Hyde as a second railing, he made his way upstairs and into the guest room, flopping back on the bed and falling asleep immediately.
Felix Barker
Felix Barker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu May 08, 2014 5:02 am

Sophia let out a small smile Sophia walked into the kitchen before grabbing her keys.  Letting out a small whistle,  Maya ran towards her.   Putting a leash on her,  Sophia walked towards the garage and unlocked her car  with a beeper as she gotten into the car.   Backing out of the driveway she headed towards the grocery store.  

After a few hours of shopping,  Sophia came back home putting everything up that she needed as her cell phone rang.  Answering the phone,  she was wanted at the hospital for a trama case.   Before leaving she wrote Felix a note placing it on the counter.

Felix,
I gotten called in to do a trama at St. Mungo's,  I don't know what time I'll be back,  so make yourself at home!  Maya is there,  but she knows what to do so don't worry about her.  I'll see you when I get home!
Your friend
Sophia

Letting a small smile,  Sophia apparated to St. Mungo's with a small pop before getting on her healers robe.  She was sure Felix was going to be alright for a few hours,  besides he'll probably still be asleep when she comes back.  Pocketing her wand,  she walked into the trama room and headed straight to work.  This is what she needed,  some time away from Felix.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top