Maybe I've gone crazy - Page 7
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Maybe I've gone crazy - Page 7 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Maybe I've gone crazy

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Maybe I've gone crazy - Page 7 Empty Re: Maybe I've gone crazy

Post by Felix Barker Tue May 06, 2014 5:17 am

Felix laughed lightly as she refused his help and he scooted closer to her on the couch, staring her in the eyes. "That wasn't a yes or no thing Sophia." He growled, his voice deep and almost rumbling from the depths of his chest. "You WILL drink from me, if you don't, that'll happen again. It wasn't cause you drank from me.. it was cause you waited that long to drink at all. So we won't let it happen again okay? If you drink more often you won't have to take so much anyway." He said lightly, with a small grin.

He glanced down at his hands and realized that he was indeed pretty pale, but he didn't really mind. "How about this... you drink off me, I get to bring Hyde here.. his warmth will help me regenerate blood quicker anyway... and he's lonely.." Felix glanced towards the window, a frown clear on his face as he looked out at the daylight beyond it. "It'd be nice to be with him again... we have the same bond you have with Maya.. I rescued him as a pup.. though Hyde is part wolf, so he's smaller then a wolf, but larger then Maya.." he said lightly, glancing at Sophia.

"You will drink from me, whether you like it or not... though you.. we.. might have to.. er.. do the exact same thing we did last night.. er.. all of it.. cause after you stop biting.. it's pretty hot.. your body kinda burns up, and it was.. er.. well.. your lips that helped keep the heat at bay until I calmed down.. so er.." Felix was blushing now, looking anywhere but at Sophia, his ears bright red. "So yeah."
Felix Barker
Felix Barker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 659

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue May 06, 2014 5:42 am

Sophia scooted away from him and gulped before letting out a small nod. She knew she wasn't going to win this fight with him, so she might as well give up. She knew he was right about everything he said, but she wasn't going to admit that to him. She was to damn stubborn to admit things, and she's extremely stubborn when it came to people helping her. Sophia is a healer, she's the one who should be helping, not them helping her.

" Alright fine, you win I'll keep drinking from you. " said Sophia softly before sighing. " Is Hyde still like he used to be?"Sophia asked him softly but curiously. Sophia remembered he was a very vicious dog, and his slivia was able to infect a cut so bad that it was impossible to heal. "You can bring Hyde or whatever you need Felix. " said Sophia softly but honestly. " Besides I'm sure him and Maya will get along just fine. "said Sophia softly.

Sophia's eyes widened as he mentioned kissing him again. "Um... are you sure you want to do this Felix?"Sophia asked him softly. " We shouldn't Felix, you love Naomi and it's not right. " said Sophia softly. " That's one of the reasons why I can't do this Felix."said Sophia softly. " You love her, and I don't want to ruin it for you. " said Sophia softly. " If I did I'll feel horrible about it. " said Sophia honestly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Barker Tue May 06, 2014 5:58 am

Felix grinned when he won half the argument with her. She was willing to drink from him again, and he was forcing himself not to admit he was looking forward to the next time. It had been.. strange to say the least, but almost an addictive type of strange. When she asked about Hyde, all Felix could do was nod.

"Er.. yeah.. he's the same as he always was, fiercely loyal to me, a bit thinner, but he won't attack unless I tell him to, otherwise he's a really laid back dog." He said with a small smile. He missed Hyde, like a lot. Hyde was his one and only companion who did not judge him for what he did, and only had been a help and a dear friend through Felix's entire life. He was sure Hyde was simply a dog with a weird spell placed on his saliva, but other then that, the bond between Felix and Hyde was stronger then any emotional bond he had with a person.

When Sophia mentioned Naomi, Felix felt his heart nearly stop in his chest. He stared down at his hands, turning one over to examine the back of it without really seeing it. "Listen.. I may have feelings for her still.. but that ship has long sailed... if anything this might help break me out of the... ditch I've thrown myself in." He said carefully, not looking at Sophia. "I mean.. er.. last I knew she wanted me to die, and had turned me into the aurors about two years ago. Since then we've not spoken. Sure I still love her, but she hates my guts." He said with a humor-less laugh.

"So er.. no need to worry about that.. there is no love lost with whatever we do... just my own feelings trying to be torn out of me, and it's like a bandaid.. needs to be done quickly."
Felix Barker
Felix Barker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue May 06, 2014 6:28 am

Seeing him grinning Sophia hit  him playfully.  " Why you grinning for huh?"Sophia asked him softly before she poked his side playfully.  " If it's about winning the argument, it's because I don't want to fight. " said Sophia half lying and half telling the truth.   Sophia could probably tell she was half lying,  hopefully she hid it well.   Sophia would be lying if she didn't say his blood wasn't good,  it was the best she had in a while, that's why she was afraid to bite him again.  Sophia very rarely got addicted to anyone blood, but for some weird reason when she's bit him she couldn't get enough of him.

Sophia nodded understanding how he felt,  she was the same way with Maya.  " I know how you feel,  me and Maya are the Sam way as you could probably tell. " said Sophia softly before petting Maya who was laying down by her feet.  " I can tell you miss him Felix, the way you talk about him. " said Sophia softly.   " Where is he?"Sophia asked him softly but curiously her eyes looking into his eyes. "Maybe we can go get him if you like and bring him back here. " said Sophia softly.

Sophia bit her lip before letting out another small nod.  " Um.... if you say so. "said Sophia softly.  Getting her wand out,  she flicked it as a potion came towards her.  " This is the pick me up potion,  it'll help bring your strength and color back to your body. "said Sophia softly.  " I'm pretty sure that you don't want to go around looking like me. " said Sophia chuckling.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Barker Tue May 06, 2014 6:39 am

Felix wasn't expecting the physical contact and felt himself tense up a bit, before looking at her and his tension leaving him with a small smile. She wasn't telling the full truth on that last statement, but he didn't mind really. As long as she seemed to be a bit happier then before, he was fine with this new arrangement. This way he was also sure he wouldn't wake up with her vampire self sucking the life out of him without him being able to do anything about it.

"Nah.. I'll just call him." Felix grinned and shrugged once, before looking down at Maya. "Our bond is strong.. all I have to do is whistle and he comes.. no matter how far away he is." Felix glanced back up to Sophia and put his fingers to his mouth, letting out one loud, shrill whistle. It seemed to hang in the air for a bit, before fading into silence.

"He's on his way already." Felix glanced around the room, and then at the front door. "Don't worry, he won't come bounding through any windows or anything, he'll scratch at the door this time.. that's what I told him to do.. if I called for him he was to wait at the door before coming in.. he's a smart dog, he knows what to do." Felix looked at Sophia and gave her a small lop-sided smile. "He roams around on his own for the most part... but he's saved my life quite a few times."

Felix glanced up when the potion came flying in and he nodded, holding out a hand for it. "You need blood now? I feel fine if you do. Though might want to take this just so I don't pass out again.. sorry about that anyway, I just suddenly felt really tired.. just too long of a day. I'm honestly used to trekking through mountains, snaring rabbits and then lazing around all day in a cave.. a lot less.. emotional excitement." He said carefully as he took the lid off the potion and swallowed a mouthful.
Felix Barker
Felix Barker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue May 06, 2014 7:23 am

Hearing the loud whistle Sophia yelped before holding her ears.  " Ok... ow... next time you do that,  make sure I'm not that close to you. " said Sophia honestly. Hearing a scratching at the door she looked at Felix.  " That can't be him already could it?"Sophia asked him softly but curiously.    Letting out an whistles Maya ran towards the door before letting out a bark.  " If it's him, Maya will show him the way in,."said Sophia softly. Seeing Maya come back, Sophia seen a skinny dog walking beside her before laying down by Felix feet as Maya did the same.

Sophia looked at him before biting her lip.  " I'm a bit weak, been ages since I had blood straight from a person. "said Sophia honestly.  " I may have to take some,  but not as much as I did last night. " said Sophia softly.  " Although you better eat before I do it though,  but then again you might faint anyways. "said Sophia softly.   " Reguardless, I got do all that stuff we do last night again right?"Sophia asked him softly.  " I honestly think I'm weak,  because my human side is weak so it's taking the energy from the vampire. " said Sophia honestly.

Finishing her pancakes,  she felt a little bit better and a little bit more strength in her.  " Maybe I just needed a little bit of human food inside of me,  but still need blood to keep both sides happy. "Sophia thought to herself.  That would make sense,  she did go to bed without eating and cried herself to sleep.  " Ok.... whenever you're ready Felix,  and I'm taking from the neck again more taste then the wrist. " said Sophia simply.  "Although if you prefer the wrist, I'll bite it but I got more blood from the neck. " said Sophia softly but honestly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Barker Tue May 06, 2014 10:34 pm

Felix couldn't help but smirk when she winced at the whistle, before looking apologetic. "Sorry.. I forget your hearing and stuff is probably better then mine.. but it has to be loud or else he won't be able to tell." Felix grinned when there was a scratching at the door almost immediately after his whistle and watched as Maya got the door before he could even move. Hyde bounded in and almost immediately tackled Felix, putting his huge front paws up on his shoulders and staring him directly in the eyes.

Felix laughed and pet the dog's head, scratching behind his ears happily as he looked at his dog. Hyde was a huge dog, nearly long as Felix was tall, with fluffy fur, though he was skinny. His energy and happiness seemed to pour off of him at the sight of Felix, and his tail was wagging like mad as he seemed to check Felix over completely, before turning to growl at Sophia.

"Whoa calm down boy.. she's helping us." Felix said lightly, scratching Hyde behind the ears again, who immediately calmed down and started to pant, his tail still wagging like crazy. "You doing okay? You hungry or thirsty?" He asked calmly, still scratching the big dog behind the ears. Hyde seemed to understand immediately and looked at Felix, a deep bond almost linking their thoughts as they stared at each other. "No? Alright... I don't think Maya would mind if you drank some of her water though." Felix said with a grin towards the other dog.

Felix's mood seemed to increase ten-fold in the appearance of Hyde. The only thing in the entire world that could honestly and completely make Felix happy, was his life-long friend. A dog that was slowly getting on in years, but still had a long life ahead of him.

Felix sat up slightly, and Hyde took the cue to get off his owner, still watching him with concerned eyes, his tail still wagging like crazy. Felix turned to look at Sophia as she continued to talk, realizing he had mentioned something about biting him again. Felix gulped slightly before nodding and scooting a bit closer to her. "Hyde... go upstairs, guest bedroom, wait for me there okay?" He said without even looking at the dog, who immediately jumped to his feet and trotted up the stairs out of view.

"Right, ready when you are." Felix said, pulling the collar of his shirt down slightly and tilting his head to show her the small pricks she had left the night before, careful to make sure she had plenty of room. "If you could.. I'd appreciate it if you kept the bites to one area.. just so.. I don't have to cover up my entire neck all the time to hide all the bite marks." He said with a smile, before letting his smile fall again and he concentrated on Sophia.

[OOC: Hey sorry to be a bother, but is it okay if I keep Hyde's rp to myself? he's a weird part of Felix and I like to control his actions more, as you can see I kinda changed what he did in my post from yours, just cause he wouldn't act the way you posted him.. Sorry to be an annoyance]
Felix Barker
Felix Barker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue May 06, 2014 11:57 pm

[ OOC:Sure it's fine,  I just keep forgetting I'm not rping with my RL friends and I can do whatever with their characters seeing how we know each other. ]

Maya stood in front of Sophia and growled back at Hyde baring her teeth ready to attack.   "Whoa Maya girl, see? he isn't going to hurt me now. " said Sophia softly before petting her.   Maya growled at Felix before Sophia looked at her and laughed.  " I know,  but  you got to learn to share you're food. "said Sophia softly.   " Go upstairs Maya , I'll be up there later. " said Sophia softly as Maya ran upstairs.

Sophia bit her lip and gulped as he scooted towards her and pulled his collar down.  Sophia nodded before chuckling.  " Will you relax,   I'm just going to bite you in the same area where I bit you before."said Sophia honestly.  " I'm a neat vampire,  I don't bit in different areas plus it wouldn't  taste the same if I did different places. " said Sophia softly.  Taking a deep breath,  Sophia closed her eyes before opening them again.

Inching closer to his neck,  his scent entered her nostrils making her sigh.   She honestly didn't want to do this,  but she promised Felix she would.  His scent over coming her,  Sophia let out a little whimper.  Closing her eyes,  she bit him in the same she did last night.   Feeling her strength starting to come back,  Sophia drunk a little bit more to make her strength at full peak.

Feeling him starting to get weak,  Sophia was about to pull away but the vampire didn't want to.  "No.. Please stop I don't want to hurt him! " Sophia pleaded the vampire.  " What his blood taste good,  even you can't deny that. " the vampire hissed at her.   Remaining silent the vampire laughed.  " I knew it,  your addicted to him!"said the vampire smirking.   " Ok fine, I do can you please let go?"Sophia pleaded the vampire.  

As the vampire left her alone,  Sophia looked at Felix wondering if he was ok.   "Felix,  are you ok?"Sophia asked him softly her chocolate brown eyes looking at him worried.   " I'm so sorry,   the vampire didn't want to pull away. " said Sophia softly.   Looking at him, Sophia remembered he told her they would have to do the same thing they did last night.  Sighing to herself,  Sophia gotten a chocolate mint out popping it in her mouth."Here goes nothing. " said Sophia softly to herself before she placed a hand on his cheek before kissing him softly on the lips.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Barker Wed May 07, 2014 12:20 am

Felix relaxed slightly just before her teeth entered his neck and he felt a now more familiar sensation flow through him. A weird tingling that spread from his neck to his limbs, filling him with an almost buzzing sensation. The warmth spread through his body, filling him to the brim with a beautiful warmth that made him feel as though he was floating. Suddenly something changed, almost like the beautiful warmth had turned sour.

He felt a dizziness spread through him, the tingling turned into a tilting sensation. He felt her fangs sink further into his neck and a gush of blood left him. Something had changed, the personality wasn't hers anymore. He could almost feel her internal struggle as she tried to pull away, but something kept her from doing so.

The dizziness spread to an almost kind of pain through his body as his blood left his body too quickly. Suddenly however, he felt her fangs pull away, and the warmth turned to an intense heat. The pain from before spiked through him, and he gasped, his hand reaching out to grab her arm. She was speaking, but he couldn't hear her. He didn't care, it was painful, it was hot, he was addicted the moment her lips touched his.

Coolness spread though his body so fast it nearly made him pass out. He gripped her arm and pulled her closer. The addictive-ness of the bite and kiss were pulling him in ways that made his body confused. It went from pain to an almost erotic sense of pleasure. He grabbed the back of her head and kept her there, kissing her hard.

Vampire bites were weird. He could understand why in muggle lore, they were often shown as erotic and less painful then anything. The pain he felt was the pull of being bit for too long. The erotic sense was this coolness of a kiss after the pain. It sharpened his mind, made him long for the heat again, and made him need coolness. He was almost not in control of his body as he gripped her hair and her arm, pulling her in to him.

Finally he felt his strength leave his arms, and he fell back against the couch, gasping for air. "Sorry..." He whispered, slowly opening his eyes.
Felix Barker
Felix Barker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed May 07, 2014 1:35 am

Sophia gasped as she felt Felix pulled her in to a hard kiss before breaking away.  Looking into his eyes, she looked at him shocked and confused. Did they have to do all the stuff that they did last night again?  She had a feeling that they would probably have to seeing how he was kissing her back.  Sophia wanted to kiss back,  but she held herself back.

Sophia's eyes widened as he pulled her in to him that she was now in his arms now.  Sophia knew if she was human,  her heart would be beating out of her chest right now.  She been close to him yes,  but not this close that space wasn't between them.   It was a weird but a good feeling at the same time,  it was a feeling Sophia couldn't explain.  Feelings were a very weird thing to understand at times.

Feeling his strength leaving him as he fell against the couch,  Sophia gasped as he pulled with him seeing how she was so close to him.   With her almost on top of him,  Sophia looked down at him before smiling at him.  " It's ok Felix,  you did what you had to do. " said Sophia softly.   " Um...sorry,  didn't mean to fall on you."said Sophia honestly but softly.   Realizing how close they were Sophia's eyes turned pink as she turned away.

" Um... do you need any Potions or anything to get your strength back up?"Sophia asked him softly.  " Just let me know Felix,  I'll heal you if you need to be healed. " said Sophia softly.  " If you want to rest that's ok to. " said Sophia softly as she seen how weak he was.   " I'm rambling aren't I? " Sophia asked him before chuckling before looking into his eyes.  " Oh. ...sorry, I forgot I was on you. " said Sophia softly before getting off of him.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top