Maybe I've gone crazy - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Maybe I've gone crazy - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Maybe I've gone crazy

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Maybe I've gone crazy - Page 6 Empty Re: Maybe I've gone crazy

Post by Felix Barker Sun May 04, 2014 6:50 pm

Sophia's face was one of pure anger as she opened the door. It was a face Felix was all too familiar with. The look of a person who was ready to kill, a look that suggested he had F*** up pretty badly and would now have to fix it. She spoke, but without giving him any time to respond, she whistled for her dog.

Felix moved out of the way quickly as the dog came in and growled at him, obviously ready to protect Sophia against the man who had refused to kiss her. Sophia spoke again, but without giving him any time to speak, spoke to her dog again, sitting down on the bench and making Maya sit as well. Felix opened his mouth to protest once more, but she kept going, asking what he wanted, stating there was nothing to talk about, and then going on again.

He was slightly worried about her. He wondered if she may be mentally distressed, seeing as she kept repeating herself and wouldn't let him say anything. "If you'd let me talk Sophia.." Felix growled, annoyed as he advanced on her. She had her wand pointed at herself, and he did the only thing he could think of. He ignored Maya and grabbed hold of the wand, pulling it away from her.

"Listen." He hissed, putting his face right near hers.

"I did nothing wrong." He growled, holding her wand away from him, and not using it to point at anything important, just an empty space on the wall. "You don't need to get mixed up with me in that way. I am a criminal, you've got that right, but I only didn't want to kiss you because you deserve better then me." he said, his eyes flicking towards Maya.

"And... my heart is still locked on Naomi... I've not seen her in.. years, but she was the first person to ever love me for who I was, you want to be with me because I'm broken... you need to find a man who will love you unconditionally.. not a broken man who regrets his life choices and needs your help.."

He moved away from her, and pointed the wand at the ground, almost as though he were unsure how to hold it properly. "Please don't forget about me..." he said softly, his voice cracking with emotion.
Felix Barker
Felix Barker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 659

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun May 04, 2014 9:12 pm

Sophia looked at him and laughed her cold laugh.  " Someone who , loves me unconditionally what the bloody hell are you in some damn fairy tale?"Sophia hissed at him.  " Love doesn't exist Felix,  love is a silly thing planted into people's mind. "Sophia spat at him.   " I used to think love could solve everything,  but you know what? It doesn't solve a damn thing you got to fix things your damn self. " said Sophia.   " I guess I had to learn it the hard way I guess losing the love of my life as well my kids. " said Sophia.   " Every time I try giving to love,  they all die or disappear so don't tell me to love because it doesn't exist!"said Sophia her voice cracking.

"Sophia glared at him before laughing her cold laugh.  " Wow.... who would of thought you could of 'loved' when you were so evil?"Sophia asked him smirking.   " Well.... let me tell you this, once you lost everything you loved the point of  loving isn't worth it. " said Sophia softly.   " You just end up hurt and your soul broken into a million pieces. " said Sophia.  " Heh. Should of seen it coming,  was to good for my own good. " said Sophia laughing.   " God I was so pathetic,  I was so gullible and stupid. " said Sophia shaking her head.

It was clear that Sophia wasn't herself,  her whole body language was  showing her vampire side. Her vampire side usually showed when she was mad or upset.    Seeing him point her wand away from her Sophia glared at him.  " I'm not doing this just because of you, I'm doing this for all the bulls*** that has happened lately. " said Sophia.   "Besides you don't need me Felix,  just like I don't need you. " said Sophia her voice cracking.

Getting  out his wand she placed it on top of the piano before standing up from the bench.   " Just so you know,  even when I hated you I always knew there was this goodness in you Felix, you might say you're broken,  but you always had this goodness in you. " said Sophia softly.   " I told you that day you tortured me, and years later I'll still say that. " said Sophia softly. " I didn't kiss because you're broken, I kissed you because you've shown that goodness I always knew you had. " said Sophia. Shaking her head at him, she looked at him one last time before walking out of the music room Maya on her heels.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Barker Sun May 04, 2014 11:03 pm

Felix couldn't help but roll his eyes as she spoke. Of all the people to have to give the speech about love to, it had to be her. The one who was going to be his savior in this hell, he called life. He couldn't do it without her. "Oh come off it Sophia." He half-shouted to her back as she left the room.

"You know that's bullshit as much as I know that's bullshit! You're an adult! Of all things you learn from Hogwarts is that love is real! Just as much as magic is real." He followed her out of the room, keeping hot in her heels and pointing his wand at her back and muttering a summoning charm for his own wand, which was only too eager to obey, wanting to get back to Felix.

"Don't make me tie you down until you're back in your right mind Sophia, you aren't yourself." Felix flung himself in front of her, and stopped at the top of the stairs, blocking her path with his body. "Listen.. if I didn't need you, I wouldn't have come to you! Did you see the state I was in when you found me? That was one hell of a state.. look at me! I'm feeling better all the time.. but I need YOU to believe you can feel better too."

Felix was starting to get pissed. The good side didn't just up and say love didn't exist. That was for the bad side to say, for The Dark Lord to say, for James Blood to say. No, Sophia wasn't allowed to say it, she hadn't earned that right. "Okay so fine, I'm still in love with Naomi, and it sucks, and I'm broken, and my soul is in pieces on the floor.. but can't you see I'm trying to pick them up? I.. I can't do that without you Sophia." he suddenly grabbed her shoulders and stared her in the eyes.

"Sophia.. please listen to me.. Love does exist.."
Felix Barker
Felix Barker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon May 05, 2014 12:02 am

Sophia looked at him and laughed her cold laugh. " Go ahead tie me up, I don't give a rat ass I'm telling you the truth!"said Sophia honestly. " I am in my right mind Felix, just realizing reality from fiction. " said Sophia. " Oh come off this love bullshit Felix, you never believed in love before why now?"Sophia asked him rolling her eyes. " You only need me become you have no else to go to. "Sophia pointed out to him smirking. " If you had someone else to go to, I bet it wouldn't even came to me am I right?"Sophia asked him crossing her arms.

" I'll admit you looked like hell, and if it wasn't for me you'll still be in that state, but it's only because I can't stand to see people hurt. " said Sophia shrugging as if it wasn't no big deal. "You're getting better on your free will not mine."said Sophia softly but honestly. " But alright fine, there's some so called 'love' in me deep down, but it's buried and I refuse to show it!"said Sophia honestly. " I don't believe I'll be the same Felix, that innocent Sophia you knew, is dead. " said Sophia softly. " She been dead for years, there's no bringing her back so deal with it!"said Sophia. " That was the Sophia who believed that loves overcomes EVERYTHING even in the darkness times, but she was young and stupid. " said Sophia in disgust.

" Welll.... DUH! I can tell by looking into your eyes that you love her. " said Sophia. " God I might not believe in love anymore, but I'm not a idiot!"said Sophia simply. " For the last time Felix you don't need me, I have nothing for you!"said Sophia honestly. " I'm a broken angel, who's trying to repair her own broken soul what makes you think I can help you?"Sophia as him softly. Tears were trying to escape her eyes, but she refused to let them fall.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Barker Mon May 05, 2014 12:14 am

Felix was taken aback by one of her first comments. Since when had he not believed in love? Wasn't it why he was in the state he was in now? Why he had hurt all those people... revenge for hurting the people he loved. Turned into who he was because of the absence of love. Felix stared her down as she spoke, knowing that this wasn't going to work, and he'd have to think of a new tactic. Something was wrong with her, she kept repeating things, she kept freaking out, she was not in her right mind, not matter what she said.

"Sophia... I've always believed in love.. I was turned into who I am because I believed in it so strongly... and was denied it repeatedly. No listen to me Sophia." Felix growled, leaning in towards her and pushing her back a few steps, aiming her for a wall and putting his hands on the wall beside her head, his face close to hers.

He could see the pain in her eyes, not only that, he could see how angry she was at the world. Her love had been taken away, and Felix felt a moment of panic fly through him, he stared her in the eyes, his insides quivering. "If you aren't careful you'll turn out how I used to be... a murderous monster who cares only about themselves... My biggest problem was I wanted love so badly, and was refused it so often. You are not refused love. You had love, and you have to use that love to focus you!"

Felix's hands were shaking and sweat was beading on his forehead. He was weak, hungry, and tired, and this constant back and forth was slowly draining him of his remaining energy. "You need to use your happy memories.. to fight back, I was created from having no happy memories... from day one, my mother hated me, my own sister barely knew me.. my father abused me." He leaned his forehead against hers, his breathing coming in sharper gasps as he forced the words out.

"Sophia.. you are kind, and gentle, and loving. I knew that from the start, why do you think I was told to kidnap you? You were so gentle and caring, and you had so many people who loved you... No one thinks you are broken, I know you are hurt, but you are not broken Sophia Angel.." he said slowly, his eyes closing, and his grip on her arms loosening.

"I believe in you.. as you believe in me... I have good in me, I know I do, and you know I do too. I want to prove it to the world.. that Felix Barker knows love and compassion, understands good, and is good.. has changed. I don't want to live this lie anymore Sophia, and I need your help.. you're the only one who can... And.. And I think I'm the only one who can repair your broken wings Sophia Angel... they've snapped, and I want to heal them." he said, his grip loosening on his arms and his vision swimming.

He took a step away from her, his body slowly starting to shut him down in order to protect him. His mind was slowly fading to black, first his sight was going, and his hearing would be next. Then he'd lose consciousness all together. "You have to believe me..." He whispered and hit the wall on the other side of the hallway, before crumpling to the floor and passing out.
Felix Barker
Felix Barker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon May 05, 2014 12:59 am

Sophia gasped as Felix crumpled on the floor before passing out.   " Felix.... Felix,  wake up please. "said Sophia softly before sighing.  Sophia noticed he was weak,  probably due to her taking blood from him.   Looking down at her Willow wand that was tightly in her hand,  she flicked it at Felix before levitating towards the guess room.   Doing multiple Potions and spells on him to get his strength back,  Sophia looked down at him sighing.

" Sleep well Felix. " said Sophia softly before she shut the door softly behind her.   Going to her room, Sophia flopped on her bees feeling exhausted she figured it was due to crying and being angry.   Knowing that Felix was right about everything,  she cried to herself.   Changing into her pajamas,  Sophia gotten into her bed and cried.  She knew nothing else to do, emotions were hitting her like a speeding train.  

She didn't want to end up like Felix did that was for sure,   but she knew if she kept down the path she was going she would.  She was thankful for Felix for saving her from going down that path.   Sophia was opening up,  but Sophia knew it would be awhile until she was back to herself.   She haven't been herself in so long,  she didn't even know who she was anymore.   Maybe Felix could help her find herself that she buried deep in her heart and soul.

After hours of crying, Sophia's strength started leaving her making her human self tired and weak.   Whistling Maya jumped on the bed before Sophia cuddled up against her.  Petting Maya she cried against her, feeling her eyes close the last tear of the night fell before she fell asleep.   Her head rest against her pillow,  as she slept her worries and emotions slipping away.

The next morning came as Sophia woke up and groaned before looking at the clock. "Ugh... six o'clock in the morning on a Saturday are you freaking kidding me?"Sophia asked letting out a groan. Her head pounding, Sophia grabbed a pain potion before drinking it. Falling back into her pillow she snuggled up close against Maya who was asleep beside her before falling back asleep once again.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Barker Tue May 06, 2014 3:30 am

Felix woke up with a headache and an aching neck. He groaned loudly and covered his face with his pillow, not wanting to see the sunlight that was making his headache about twenty times worse. He groaned again and rolled onto his stomach, before rising up to his hands and knees, staring down at the pillow below him.

Had last night really happened? It felt almost like a dream, her anger was simply a dream.. she hadn't almost kicked him out had she? He brought his hand up to his neck and felt the little tiny bite marks there and felt heat rush to his face. Last night had happened that was for sure. She had fallen, gotten hurt, bit him, and then got angry when he couldn't kiss her.

Felix sat up and rested on his knees on the bed, facing the headboard, his hands resting on his thighs. "I'm an idiot.." He muttered, rubbing his forehead and shaking his head once before getting up out of bed and opening the door. He didn't hear her moving around, but he had no idea what time it was either. The sun was up, but he had no way to know if it was morning or just a couple hours after their actions yesterday.

Felix sighed heavily and felt his stomach growl loudly. He groaned again and made his way downstairs, dragging his feet in tiredness. He made his way downstairs and got into the kitchen before realizing he didn't even know where the glasses were to get water. He carefully started to open and close cupboards, first going to ones he would have thought it would be in, before finally locating the glasses.

He poured himself some water, before opening some cupboards and finding granola bars. He grabbed a couple and went into the living room, sitting down on the couch and pulling the wrapper back, taking a bite out of the granola bar. He had no idea what to do anymore. He was worried for the most part that she'd come storming down the stairs and order him out of her house. He was lucky she hadn't called aurors here last night to have him dragged back to Azkaban.
Felix Barker
Felix Barker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue May 06, 2014 4:38 am

Sophia woke up as the sun hit her face telling her it was time to get up. Looking at her clock, Sophia seen it was nine o'clock before letting out a small groan. Getting up from the bed, Sophia let out a small yawn before heading downstairs. Taking the stairs that lead to Kitchen, Sophia started making some chocolate chip pancakes for her and Felix. After a few minutes, she looked at the stack of pancakes and chuckled.

She fixed enough to feed her and Felix an probably a whole army. Fixing herself a plate, Sophia gotten out some strawberries before cutting them up and putting them in a bowl in case Felix wanted some. Putting some on her pancakes, Sophia gotten some whip cream finishing her masterpiece. Getting herself a cup of that was already made due to it being on a specific timer, Sophia grabbed her plate heading towards the living room as she seen Felix sitting on the couch.

" Oh hey I didn't know that you were up, I made us some chocolate pancakes. " said Sophia softly. Sitting down beside him, Sophia turned on the TV to watch some Saturday morning cartoons. Seeing that Tom and Jerry was on her eyes sparkled happily. " Ooh...yay I love Tom and Jerry!"said Sophia happily before digging into her pancakes. Chuckling as Tom gotten kicked out of the house, Sophia shook her head. " Tom you silly cat, you're never going to get Jerry!"said Sophia chuckling.

Eating her pancakes, Sophia kept on watching the cartoon laughing as Tom chased Jerry. Sophia was a kid at heart, she loved watching Saturday morning cartoons and Disney movies. It was a side she hidden for so long, she forgotten what it felt like. It was like she was back to her sweet and innocent self again, and for once it felt good. It felt good to laugh and love again, it was who she was.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Barker Tue May 06, 2014 4:47 am

Felix was prepared for shouting, prepared for anger, prepared for.. not what he got. She walked downstairs, ignored him on the couch, and went into the kitchen and started to cook. Felix had no idea what to expect anymore. In fact he was pretty much ready to pack up and forget about his crazy dream of being forgiven. She had made it pretty clear last night that she wanted nothing to do with him. That was until she came in and gave him pancakes.

He stared at his plate for a moment, before looking at her as she turned on the tv.. and started to laugh about some stupid cartoon of a cat and a mouse trying to kill each other. He didn't touch his food as she continued to watch this mundane cartoon before slowly picking up his fork and cutting off a piece of the pancake before taking a bite of it. It was good, and he hadn't had anything like it for a while, but he was still so confused he wasn't quite sure where to start.

"Err... Sophia." He asked carefully, setting down his plate and leaning towards her. "About.. about last night." He said slowly, glancing around the room before leaning back on the couch again. He looked up towards the ceiling, before looking back towards her, frowning. "I just wanted to apologize... and before you say anything else.. I want you to drink from me if you ever need it straight from someone okay? It's the least I can do, and it's better to keep you happy and well fed, and not worry about me at all.. cause I deserve anything you send my way." He said lightly and picked up his plate again, cutting off a huge chunk of pancake and shoving it in his mouth.
Felix Barker
Felix Barker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue May 06, 2014 5:10 am

Sophia looked from the TV as her gray eyes looked at him meank it hurt and sadness.   She wasn't hurt about what happened last night,  well... she was but not the kissing part though.  She was hurt that she made him so weak to where he fainted in front of her.  " There's nothing to apologize for Felix,  I'm the one who should be sorry but I forgive you,."said Sophia softly. "Let's move on and forget last night ever happened and become friends?"Sophia asked him softly.

Sophia leaned back from him and shook her head,  her gray eyes looking at him.  " No... Felix I'm never going to drink from you again,  Felix you're weak and you're almost as pale as I am!"said Sophia softly.  " No, I'll just find another way somehow or just don't let it get down to it. " said Sophia simply.   " But I'm not drinking from you Felix,  I can't. " said Sophia softly.  " If I do, the same thing will happen as it did last night,  and I won't let that happen again. " said Sophia softly.

" I won't let anything that happened last night happen again. " said Sophia softly repeating herself.  But this time she meant everything just not biting him and making him so weak that he passed out.  No, she meant the kiss all the way to the bickering match they had.  " I'm not that Sophia from last night,  a good friend talked some sense into me. " said Sophia softly.   " Let's just say I'm starting to get back to my normal self, but it might take a while. " said Sophia honestly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top