unlikely cross of paths - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

unlikely cross of paths - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

unlikely cross of paths

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

unlikely cross of paths - Page 5 Empty Re: unlikely cross of paths

Post by Shane Diamond Sun Aug 18, 2013 4:42 am

"I'm sure no one will take her Livi, I'm sure you'll have her soon enough!"said Shane giving her a soft warm smile. Shane nodded understanding how she felt on that issue. "I understand Livi and I don't blame you."said Shane softly.

Looking down Shane seen Olivia playing with both of her necklaces and he smiled. He was glad that she liked her necklace, Shane hoped that she did and she would take it. "I'm glad you took the necklace Livi, I hoped you would."said Shane softly but honestly. "I know how you are with guys, I just didn't want to rush anything with you."said Shane softly.

Seeing her hiding her cheeks from him, Shane shook his head and chuckled. "Hey none of that, your to beautiful to hide your face."said Shane softly. "Unless your trying to get more warm, that's fine but never hide that beautiful face."said Shane.
Shane Diamond
Shane Diamond
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 265

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekko D'Eath-Augustine Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:42 am

"No one's ever given my anything.. Besides my parents when I was little, that was when I got my necklace." she said softly, holding the necklace she'd had on before Shane gave her the other one. "But other than that I've never gotten anything from anyone, not even from them again." she said softly. Though that wasn't completely true. Jayden had given her Lily, even if it had been under bad circumstances.

That was the only reason why she didn't completely hate him. Only because he'd given her Lily. "I feel kind of bad." Liv admitted, looking up at Shane. "I shouldn't act this way toward guys, especially ones who are sweet and kind like you - " the words escaped her lips " - But I can't help it. It's just the way I am now." she finished, knowing that Shane could see the bright blush on her cheeks from the words she had allowed to escape her mouth.
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
First Year Ravenclaw
First Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 424

http://twoworldscollide.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Shane Diamond Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:04 am

"That's because no one realized how valuable you are Livi."said Shane softly. "As for your parents, well... they sort of give up on you once your almost seventeen."said Shane honestly. Shane was seventeen now and he was living with his best friend now not to far from Katie and Kenneth's mother who took him in at the age of eleven. "At lease you see your parents, I haven't seen my dad since he left me and my mom and I don't see my mom due to her traveling alot, so I asked if I could just live with Kenneth and she said yes and it was the best idea seeing how I hated my dad."said Shane shrugging as if it wasn't no big deal. "I'm just glad I look like my mother, although she told me I do have some of my father looks which I do I have to admit."said Shane sighing.

Shane looked down at her and gave her a soft warm smile. "It's ok Livi, your just paranoid around guys which is fine, you just have to know that some guys aren't out to hurt you."said Shane softly. "Like I said before, I'm here to protect you no matter what."said Shane softly.

Shane Diamond
Shane Diamond
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 265

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top