unlikely cross of paths
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

unlikely cross of paths Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

unlikely cross of paths

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

unlikely cross of paths Empty unlikely cross of paths

Post by Shane Diamond Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:22 am

Diagon Alley, full of nothing but Witches and Wizards shopping for Potions supplies or new robes for work. As for Shane, he was shopping for something for his mother birthday to send her from owl. Shane never saw his mother that much, she was always traveling and as for his father, welll that was another stroy Shane didn't like talking about with many, only his three best friends and Maura knew of Shane's past. Shane's father left him and his mother when he was only five years old, he never seen or heard from his father since that day and to be honest, Shane hates the man who gave birth to him. Although Shane was glad he looked like his mother, he didn't think he could bare looking like his father who left him and his mother at a young age.

It took Shane hours to find his mother the perfect present for his mother, but he finally decided on some earrings that changed colors based on her mood. Knowing that she'll like these Shane paid went towards the counter and paid them them and alittle bit extra for them to wrap it for them. Walking out of the shop with his mother earrings wrapped in red and gold wrapping paper with a red bow he headed quickly towards the exit before things started to get busy, but then again Diagon Alley was always busy.

After a few minutes, he was in the small alleyway between Diagon Alley and the back of the Leaky Cauldron. Slipping the gift into his backpack Shane opened the door of the pub and walked in and headed towards a booth towards the back of the pub. Shane never sat in front due to the fact it was noisy and the drunks were always there by the bar. Beleive it or not, Shane liked quiet places to were he could think and write his music. Taking out his song notebook he looked at the blank pages and frowned.

It wasn't like him not to have something written down by now, he was usually very good at comingup with songs. But today his mind was else where for some reason, and he honestly didn't know why that was. Sighing he gotten out his pencil from his backpack and bit his lip thinking. After a couple of minutes of thinking Shane smiled before looking down at his paper and started writing.

Looking at the paper he started sining softly what he wrote down.

"Run wild and never look back

Break down, get a little loud, shout it from the rooftops now
Pick up, even if you're down, yea we're gonna run this town
Don't wait, time is running out
Can you hear it ticking? Let the music kick in
Break down, get a little loud, shout it from the rooftops now
People say play it safe, but I don't wanna live that way
Take a chance, change the game, and show them that we're not afraid."

Shane Diamond
Shane Diamond
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 265

Back to top Go down

unlikely cross of paths Empty Re: unlikely cross of paths

Post by Ekko D'Eath-Augustine Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:57 am

"L-leave me alone p-please..."

Olivia said shakily as she tried to get away from a man who had somewhat cornered her near the Leaky Cauldron. The man had been following her from a little ways back in Diagon Alley but had never shown himself until now. Liv had felt something was off and she had quickened her pace to get away from there faster. It had only served to get her separated from anyone who could've helped her.

The man drew himself closer to her and she whimpered softly.

"Oh come now. Surely you don't want me to leave."

He said, placing his hand on her cheek and leaned even closer to her. His breath smelled of cigarettes and alcohol. Liv almost gagged from the smell and she tried to push the man away.

"P-please... Just... Just leave me alone..."

She whined softly, pushing him weakly. Her body gradually stopped responding to her, switching to its natural reactions to whatever was going on in this type of situation. She tried to keep herself from screaming as he moved closer. When he got too close, Liv reacted in a way she never thought she would. The girl kicked him and ran off into the Leaky Cauldron while he was distracted with the pain.

She walked toward the back of the pub quickly, looking back to find that the man was following her. She squeaked from the fright of seeing him and continued walking, breaking into a small run. Liv knew that he was probably mad because of what she had done. Once they seemed to be away from most of the people who were in the front of the pub, he reached out and grabbed Olivia by her hair and pulled her back. She yelped, reaching back to trying and grab her hair to take it away from him but she failed as the man wrapped his arm around her neck.

"L-let me go..."

She choked out. Her hands went down to his arm, and she tried to pry it away from her as it began to get hard to breathe. The Ravenclaw gasped and tears sprung to her eyes, rolling down her cheeks. It was obvious that the man was intending to kill her now, after she'd kicked him and Liv was scared for her life now.

"H-help...!" she tried to scream out.
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
First Year Ravenclaw
First Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 424

http://twoworldscollide.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Shane Diamond Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:27 am

Shane was in the back of the pub as he watched the scene of the girl and the guy unfold not to far from him. Shane wanted to jump in, but he wasn't quite sure if the girl wanted him to or not, and he didn't want to scare her anymore then she already was. Besides, after seeing that guy she was probably scared out of her wits at any guy she sees. Seeing the guy starting to choke the girl, that was it for Shane he had to act now. Dashing out of his chair so quckly that it fell to the floor Shane rushed up towards the guy with anger in his hazel eyes.

Shane couldn't stand any guy who doesn't treat a lady like a lady. Besides, Shane really didn't trust older man seeing how his father left him when he was young. Shane didn't like any guy who mistreated girls and hurt and abuse them sexually and mentally. "Let her go you bastard!"said Shane angrily as he punched the guy sending him to the floor as he fell unconscious on the floor. "Are you ok?"Shane asked her softly.

"I saw what was going on, and was going to help but I didn't want to scare you even more then you already were."said Shane honestly. The poor girl looked shaken and scared out of her wits, hopefully Shane could show her that he wasn't one of the bad guys. He honestly didn't know why guys were that way, he didn't get why all guys couldn't be gentlemen. It was something he couldn't wrap his head around, but Shane was raised to be a gentlemen which is probably why so many girls like him so much.
Shane Diamond
Shane Diamond
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekko D'Eath-Augustine Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:55 am

Olivia watched with terror in her eyes as another guy around her age punched the man who was trying to kill her and he fell to the floor. She knew he was unconscious but her body wouldn't stop shaking. She didn't know what to do, she looked at the guy who had helped her with wide eyes and slid down to the floor.

Tears sprang to her eyes and she couldn't stop them from falling down her cheeks. The entire thing had scared her so much and when the guy who had helped her asked if she was okay she flinched. Just the voice of a guy scared her and she began to shake even more.

She couldn't even answer him and Liv hugged herself, trying to somehow calm herself down. But she knew she wouldn't be able to calm down. Everything that had just happened served to strengthen her dislike and fear for men.

"They're all the same... they're all the same..." she whispered.

To Olivia all men were the same. They were all not trustworthy and only used women to their advantage. Once they got what they wanted from the women, they leave them. Just like her ex-boyfriend. They're all the same.
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
First Year Ravenclaw
First Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Shane Diamond Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:26 am

(Sorry for the last reply been busy with ya know if Soph haven't PM ya about her issue!)

Shane looked at the girl with worry in his hazel eyes as he seen her flinch as he asked if she was ok. Sensing that she was probably scared of him, Shane backed away from her. "I... um... glad your finally ok, I'll leave you alone."said Shane softly. Walking back over towards his chair he looked back at his songbook.

Although he couldn't not to wonder what made the girl so scared of him after he helped her out. She was a very pretty girl, Shane wondered who would hurt such a beautiful girl like her. Shaking his head Shane took a drink of his butterbeer before starting back up on writing where he left off on the song.

Although his mind was else where, and it was on the girl that he just met. Shane sensed that a men probably done her wrong and just left her. Shane hated guys like that, or better yet he hated guys that were self centered. Shane was neither one of those things, and neither were his three best friends.
Shane Diamond
Shane Diamond
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekko D'Eath-Augustine Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:40 am

[OOC: It's okay, I understand. Mars told me.]

Olivia looked at the guy who had helped her walk away and shesuddenly felt a stab of guilt in her. He'd only been trying to help her, and as she calmed down she realized that. But before she'd been so terrified that she thought he would only hurt her too. She was still terrified. Even if she realized what he'd actually been doing, she still had that doubt in her mind.

He'll only hurt me. That's what they all do. That's what he did.

Carefully standing up from where she had fallen to her knees, she made her way over to the guywith wobbly steps. Her body was still shaking and when she got closer to the man who'd been hurting her as she walked around him, she felt her body shale more. She thought he would wake up at any moment and try to hurt her again.

"Er... I'm s-sorry..." She said, looking at the guy who'd saved her. "I mean... Th-thank you... For h-helping me..." She stuttered as she stood near him, at a safe distance holding her left arm with her right nervously. She was still so frightened, she had half a mind to just turn and run away as fast as she could.
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
First Year Ravenclaw
First Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Shane Diamond Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:12 am

Shane looked up from his songbook as he heard the girl near his table, although it was at a far distance. "Your welcome, I don't like seeing guys do that to girls, it makes good guys like me look bad!"said Shane sighing and shaking his head. "I just don't like guys hitting girls or leaving them, no lady deserves to be hit or left!"said Shane softly. "Sorry... I didn't mean to share that wit you, it's just that my father was like that to my mother hit her and slap her around and when he gotten tired of her he left her when I was five."said Shane softly.

"Once again, I'm so sorry I hardly know you and here I am spilling my whole life history to you!"said Shane sighing. "You can sit dow if you like, I won't hurt you I promise."said Shane softly. "I'm Shane, Shane Diamond seventh year Gryffindor."said Shane. "You in Ravenclaw aren't you? I think I seen you around school!"said Shane softly.
Shane Diamond
Shane Diamond
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekko D'Eath-Augustine Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:30 pm

Liv listened to what the guy was saying and when he described his father to her, she flinched. So she was right. Guys were the same. But then he said he didn't like when that happened or that he thought women shouldn't be left. Olivia blinked and tilted her head to the side - she was suddenly interested in the guy.

He hated the same thing that had happened to her. She had been left, left while she was pregnant. After that, she was forced to give up her baby and Liv hated all of that. She didn't want her ex back, but she did want Lily back. The daughter she never got to know, her daughter.

Olivia sat down as he introduced herself and continued rubbing her arms nervously. "Y-yeah..." she said softly. "I'm a Ravenclaw. My n-name's Olivia J-Jones." she told him in a shaky voice. He promised he wouldn't hurt her but she wasn't so sure. She shook her leg under the table as her nervousness began to show more.

"O-oh... Um, I-I'm sorry about... um, about how your m-mum was treated..." she stuttered quickly.
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
First Year Ravenclaw
First Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Shane Diamond Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:44 pm

"Nice to meet you Olivia, mind if I call you Livi for short?"Shane asked her giving her a soft warm smile. Looking at her, Shane seen that she was still shaking and looked scared out of her wits. Shane sensed that she was probably scared of him seeing how the other guy tried sleeping with her. God knows what would of had happened if Shane hadn't had been there to save her. Flinching at the thought of it, he turned and looked at Olivia.

"Thankyou Olivia, my mom very specail to me and she didn't deserve what she got, no one does."said Shane softly. "I could never figure out what my mom did that was so bad? all she ever was was good to him."said Shane softly. "You can come closer if you like, I'm not going to hurt you I promise."said Sahne honestly. "I'm not that way, I refuse to ever be that way!"said Shane softly.
Shane Diamond
Shane Diamond
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekko D'Eath-Augustine Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:27 pm

Olivia looked down at her hands in her laps as he spoke. He asked if he could call her Livi and she looked tot he side with her head tilting to the opposite side as to how she had it before. "Er... S-sure." she said softly, looking at him. The edges of her mouth tugged up slightly into a smile before she lowered them and looked away.

"Some... Sometimes there is no reason..." she told him. "Guys... Guys can be arses for no reason and they do as they please. They hurt and hurt without taking anyone else into consideration. They just don't care." she looked at him again. "Er... That's onlysome guys though." she said with a small smile on her mouth.

Maybe he wouldn't hurt her. But she was still afraid to find out.
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
First Year Ravenclaw
First Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top