unlikely cross of paths - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

unlikely cross of paths - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

unlikely cross of paths

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

unlikely cross of paths - Page 3 Empty Re: unlikely cross of paths

Post by Shane Diamond Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:25 am

After they finished the song the crowd cheered making the four of them smile happily before they took a bow. "Thankyou, we love you all!"said Shane softly. As the four of them walked off the stage they headed towards Olivia who wasn't to far from them. "Hey Livi, why you hiding don't like crowd much?"Shane asked her softly. "I got go Shane, sorry I have to meet Taranee at the mall for our movie date, nice meeting you Livi."said Kenneth softly. "Ok later dude."said Shane giving him there handshake before Kenneth apperated out. Sensing that Shane wanted to be alone with Olivia Jaybee looked at Carson. "I'm hungry Cars, lets go get a burger or something!"said Jaybee as Carson nodded. "See you later man, and nice meeting you Livi."said Jaybee giving him a botherly hug before him and Jaybee apperated out as well.

"Well... you met the guys, those are my bestest friends in the whole world!"said Shane smiling. "Come on lets go back to our seats, before the crowd starts to get even more wild then it is!"said Shane softly.
Shane Diamond
Shane Diamond
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 265

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekko D'Eath-Augustine Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:36 am

"I might have a tiny bit of stage fright." Olivia admitted as the guys came closer to her and Shane asked if she didn't like crowds. "I've never been on stage or performed in front of people before. It kinda scares me." she told him. As the others said they'd be leaving, Liv blinked and waved at them. "Bye, nice meeting you guys too." she said softly with a sheepish smile.

She'd been so nervous and she felt like she'd been rude to them somewhat and she suddenly felt bad. "Sorry I was sorta weird around them." Liv apologized after they all apparated out. "I'm just... not good with guys. In case you couldn't tell." she added, pushing a strand of her hair behind her ear.

He suggested they go back to their seats and Olivia nodded. "That sounds good." she said and subconsciously grabbed his hand again as she turned to walk back to their seats. She just didn't want to be on the stage any longer and didn't notice what she'd just done.
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
First Year Ravenclaw
First Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 424

http://twoworldscollide.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Shane Diamond Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:03 am

"Don't worry about it, if they say anything I'll explain everything to them if you don't mind."said Shane softly. "It's ok to be scared, but just know that not all guys are bad!"said Shane softly. "I know of four guys that are great guys and all of them have amazing girlfriends but two and that's Jaybee and Carson, but I think that's about to change because there all great guys!"said Shane softly.

"You should meet Maura and Taranee, I think you'll like them one in Hufflepuff that's Maura she's dating Ryo and Taranee she's a gryffindor and she's dating Kenneth!"said Shane. Feeling her grab his hand he smiled at her before he lead them back to their seats. "There we go, out of the crowd and the spotlight and it's just us!"said Shane softly.

Shane Diamond
Shane Diamond
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekko D'Eath-Augustine Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:18 am

Liv looked at Shane and tilted her head to the side. "oh, so you have a girlfriend then?" She asked with an eyebrow raised. She still didn't notice that she was holding Shane's hand but her grip on it was slowly tightening. For some reason she felt a bit of nervousness in her as she waited for his response. She didn't know why, but she felt like she actually cared if he had a girlfriend.

"But you're right. Jaybee and Carson seem like good guys. I'm sure they'll find girlfriends soon enough." She smiled. "Ryo?" She blinked, looking at Shane. "As in Ryo Hiroku?" She asked him. "He's friends with my older brother. I've never really spoken to him, but he used to spend a lot of time at my house with my brother." She explained. "Maura must be the girl he was talking about with James the last time he came over. He sounded really excited about her." Liv added softly, looking to the side.

When he said that they were out of the spotlight, Liv smiled. She was glad to be out of the spotlight and away from the crowd. She looked down and finally noticed that she was holding Shane's hand. She gasped softly and quickly let go of his hand. "Er... Sorry." She said softly.
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
First Year Ravenclaw
First Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Shane Diamond Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:36 am

Shane chuckled and shook his head at her question. "No I don't have a girlfriend, I'm looking for the right girl."said Shane softly. "I been used by my pass girlfriend, all she wanted me was for my looks and my money and then I caught her cheating on me with my worse enemy Jett Robinson!"said Shane angrily. "Took me awhile to recover from it, seeing how we been together for awhile."said Shane honestly. "I knew of should of listened to my best friends."said Shane sighing.

Shane nodded. "Yeah I think Jaybee might already have one, he been spending alot of time with Kasumi Takahashi a Hufflepuff that's in the seventh year. "said Shane softly. "We knew her since we were little as well as Taranee and Maura."said Shane honestly. Shane nodded. "Yeah that's him, Maura and him are dating and been dating for awhile, and there crazy for each other!"said Shane. "Lets just say we all know each other and good friends."said Shane chuckling.

Shane shrugged as if it wasn't no big deal. "It's fine, you just needed something to keep you safe and protect so you grabbed onto me, it's fine."said Shane softly.

Shane Diamond
Shane Diamond
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekko D'Eath-Augustine Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:44 am

Liv felt strange. She was so relieved by his answer of not having a girlfriend, but she didn't understand why. It was so strange to her. When he said he was just used by his girlfriend, she sighed and looked down. "I know how that feels." She said softly, but hee situation was a bit different. She was used for different things, and because of that she had a daughter. She still didn't know how she could have been so stupid.

"I know Kasumi. She's a strange girl." Liv laughed softly. "But she's sweet and funny. I really like her, she knows how to cheer me up without trying." She added. "I can tell. Ryo hasn't come around that often because he's always with her. I think he's in Australia with her right now, right?" She asked.

When Shane said it was fine that she'd held his hand, Olivia felt herself blush a bit. Her cheeks grew warm and she lowered her head, causing her hair to fall onto her face to hide the blush. "Oh okay..." She said softly, dropping her hand to her side, accidentally brushing it against his again as if she wanted to keep holding his hand.
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
First Year Ravenclaw
First Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Shane Diamond Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:59 am

Shane nodded. "I bet you do, although I don't know what happened to you, but I bet there's a good reason why your scared of guys!"said Sahne softly. "I honestly don't blame you for being scared, whatever scarred you for life and for that I'm sorry."said Shane softly. "No one as beautiful as you should ever go through that!"said Shane softly but honestly. "Whoever hurt you was a douchbag!"said Shane.

Shane nodded and laughed. "Yeah she is, and she's perfect for Jaybee seeing how he's weird as well but in a good way!"said Shane chuckling. Shane nodded. "Yeah I think so, but at first Maura didn't know he was coming he showed up there and surprised her!"said Shane.

Feeling her hand brush against his once again he felt how cold she was and sighed. "Livi, your hands feel like ice, are you cold?"Shane asked her softly. "If you are, you can have my jacket or I could hug you to keep you warm, I'm always warm so yeah."said Shane softly.

Shane Diamond
Shane Diamond
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekko D'Eath-Augustine Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:01 pm

"Yeah... He is." Olivia responded sourly. That's exactly what Jayden was, a douchebag. She always hoped that his new girlfriend used him and tossed him away the way he'd done to her. But she knew that was wrong, and she always felt bad for thinking that. She wanted revenge though, she wanted him to pay for what he did to her, she just never found a way to make him pay.

In fact she was the one that came out losing both ways. She lost him and she lost her daughter, Lily.

"Jaybee seems fun. Just like Kasumi. I bet they'll end up together in no time!" She said happily with a smile on her face. She felt weird that she was already starting to warm up to him. She wasn't even like that with Nathan, Baird or Baldric and she's known then a lot longer than Shane. But then again, they always teased her about her fear so that was probably why.

Shane offered her his jacket or to hug her if she was cold and she stared at him. "Er... My... My hands are always cold. I don't know why, but they are." She said softly, but she didn't turn his offer down. "But... Um, okay..." She said. "To... To the jacket I mean!" She stuttered quickly after.
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
First Year Ravenclaw
First Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Shane Diamond Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:44 pm

Shane shook his head at her reply. "I'm sorry Livi, if I could turn back time to stop it from happening I would!"said Shane honestly. "No one especially you deserve what happened to you."said Shane softly.
"I can't believe someone would use you, your to precious to be thrown around like a rag doll!"said Shane softly.

Shane nodded. "Yeah Jaybee is really fun, he's the smart one out of the four of us as well."said Shane shaking his head. "Everyone calls him weird, but he's just nerdy weird."said Shane chuckling. "He's a really great guy just like Kenneth and Carson are!"said Shane smiling.

Shane chuckled and smiled. "Here you go."said Shane softly as he handed her his jacket. "Um... it might smell like me so don't freak out if it does!"said Shane softly. Wrapping it around her shoulders Shane looked at her and nodded. "There you go, your good to go!"said Shane smiling at her. Shane was now in a short sleeve shirt that showed off his toned arms.
Shane Diamond
Shane Diamond
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekko D'Eath-Augustine Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:01 am

"I just wish Lily hadn't been taken away from me." Liv said softly, subconsciously and when she realized what she said the girl gasped and placed her hand on her mouth. She hadn't meant to mention her daughter and now she was sure that Shane would ask who Lily was. But she figured he was a good enough person to tell about what happened to her.

"Kasumi's the same way." she said softly, changing the subject. "She's sweet and kind but most people think she's weird because she's nerdy. But she's just really adorable." she added softly.

After Shane put his jacket around her shoulders, Olivia wrapped it around herself, not caring that it smelled like him. "It's okay... I don't mind..." she told him softly. Olivia lowered her head into the jacket, her nose just under the collar and she inhaled. She had to admit, though she wasn't used to it she liked Shane's smell.
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
First Year Ravenclaw
First Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top