Once again Kings Cross
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Once again Kings Cross Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Once again Kings Cross

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Once again Kings Cross Empty Once again Kings Cross

Post by Bradley Lander Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:37 pm

Bradley had wierd dreams he saw Gorillas disguised as Unicorns but this stopped as soon as he heard a beeping noise.He got out of bed took a shower, ate, brushed his teeth and grabed his trunk and his wand.He waited eagerly downstairs for his brother and his Mother.He was reading while he waited.He checked his watch and noticed it would be time to leave soon.He ran upstairs and knocked on Logans door."Hurry up or we won't get good seats."He then ran back down to the kitchen and saw his mother writing a list."Mom, what's that?"He asked as he waited for her to answer."Grocerie list,Brad.After I drop you off I need to buy somethings."He was so exited to be going to Kings Cross.The first time he was nervous but the second time his nerves were gone and the happiness was contagious.When they were ready they headed down to Kings Cross Station.Then they walked through the barrier between Platforms 9 & 10.Brad said goodbye to his mother and went in the train.They got an empty cabin where they could still talk to their mother.

Last edited by Bradley Lander on Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bradley Lander
Bradley Lander
Second Year Ravenclaw
Second Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 26

Back to top Go down

Once again Kings Cross Empty Re: Once again Kings Cross

Post by Logan Lander Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:50 pm

Logan had woken up at his brother banging on his door.He took a shower as fast as he could and packed somethings he had left out.He went down stairs grabed a toast ate it as fast as possible and went back upstairs to brush his teeth.He took his trunk down and put it in the car.His brother was very exited and he tried to hurry everything.He felt happy because his brother was happy.They had arrived.Bradley had ran right through the barrier and Logan followed.He hugged his mother and kissed her goodbye he and his brother found an empty cabin, in which they could still see their mom."Mom, I think I gave you a pouch, do you have it here?"He asked his mom for the money he had taken out from Gringotts."Yes,Honey, let me look for it."His mom was looking in her purse and she found the pouch."Here you go"she said as she handed him the pouch."Thanks."He blew her a kiss and she caught it."Well little brother I leave you know so you can make your own friends."He helped his brother put his trunk above and left with his own.
Logan Lander
Logan Lander
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 182

Back to top Go down

Once again Kings Cross Empty Re: Once again Kings Cross

Post by Lucca Barone Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:25 am

Blaine woke up earlier than he had too, but he had a reason he had forgotten to pack.So he started packing and he spent 30 minutes 15 minutes less than he figured it would take so he spend them sleeping.He woke up once again to the noise created by his alarm clock.He took a shower went down to the kitchen and ate cereal.He went back up to get his stuff and brush his teeth.His father was waiting for him in the car.When they arrived to the station Blaine didn't know what would happen but he was very exited.After crossing the barrier with his father Blaine was speechless at the sight of the train.His father gave him a small pouch of what seemed to be galleons, knuts or sickles Blaine wasn't sure but he didn't care.

"This is for you to buy something on the way.By the way when the sweets say all flavors they actually mean all flavors."Said his Father.He gave his father a hug.His father gave him a kiss on the head and helped him carry his trunk inside the train.Whiskey seemed as exited as Blaine and couldn't stop running in the cage.He walked to a cabin where there was only one kid.He looked like his age maybe it was another first year.

"Hello, I really don't wanna go alone so can I seat here with you?"He knew there was a chance of the kid being an arrogant prick and wouldn't let him sit
Lucca Barone
Lucca Barone
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 132

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum