unlikely cross of paths - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

unlikely cross of paths - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

unlikely cross of paths

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

unlikely cross of paths - Page 2 Empty Re: unlikely cross of paths

Post by Shane Diamond Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:59 pm

"Ok Livi it is then."said Shane giving her a soft warm smile. "Was that a smile I see forming?"Shane asked her chuckling. "Like I said, you don't have to be scared of me I won't hurt you."said Shane softly.

Shane shook his head. "Well... I'm not that way, and I know a couple od other guys who aren't that way as well."said Shane thinking of his friends. "I know good guys are hard to come by, but I'm one of those good ones!"said Shane honestly. Closing his songbook he set it to the side before the waiter came by to ask what they wanted.

Noticing that he was looking at Olivia Shane's eyes narrowed. "Two butterbeers please, and you better put your eyes back in your head before I make them!"said Shane angrily. "She isn't a piece of meat dude, she's a lady and she deserve some respect!"said Shane.

Shane Diamond
Shane Diamond
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 265

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekko D'Eath-Augustine Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:23 pm

Olivia looked down when the waiter came to the table and stared at her. She shifted uncomfortably in her seat and refused to look at either of them. This was why she didn't trust guys, and the little comfort she began to have with Shane was fading until he told the waiter that she deserved respect and wasn't a piece of meat.

No one had really defended her before him and she glanced up at Shane, seeing that he was obviously angry by the waiter's looking her over. She smiled slightly again and as the waiter walked away Olivia leaned toward Shane a bit and said, "Thanks Shane..." softly before she leaned back.
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
First Year Ravenclaw
First Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 424

http://twoworldscollide.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Shane Diamond Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:20 am

"Your welcome Livi, you don't deserve to be treated like that your a lady and you deserve to be treated that way!"said Shane softly.  As the waiter came by and set down there drinks Shane glared at him before the guy swallowed hard and left quickly. "Serve you right you git."Shane muttered as he took a drink of his butterbeer.

"Where did it go? I know I left it here."said Shane looking for his song book.  Seeing the waiter had it and was looking at, there was fire in his hazel eyes.  "Excuse me Livi, I got to teach someone a lesson!"said Shane as he gotten up and walked towards the waiter. "Dude stealing from someone isn't cool man,  especially when someone worked hard on the songs that are written in the book and your going to steal them!"said Shane angrily.  'Your crazy man, get lost!"said the waiter. "No, you stole my book and I want it back and I know what your trying to do it won't work, now give me it back before your on the ground!"said Shane calmly.

The guy didn't do anything but push Shane and told him to get lost as he opened Shane's book and started looking through the songs.  That was it for Shane, Shane tackled him to the ground and started beating the living daylights out of him. "That's for stealing my book, trying to impress Livi and that's for hitting on her!"said Shane angrily.  Although his anger was getting the best of him he quickly got his book and looked down at the ground at the waiter in disgust.

"Your pathetic, I'm not even going to wait my breath on you!"said Shane walking away.
Heading back towards Olivia he sat down and put his book down that was still open on the table.  Realizing that it was still open for Olivia to see, his eyes widened as he quickly closed it.
Shane Diamond
Shane Diamond
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekko D'Eath-Augustine Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:35 am

Olivia watched as Shane got up and went over to the waiter. She saw what they were fighting about and her eyes narrowed. He'd taken Shane's book and if he thought that was going to impress her, he was wrong. Olivia hated guys enough already, and she especially hated liars and theives.

Shane came back after fighting with the waiter and though she wished she could have done something besides sit there with her mouth open, she knew that she wouldn't have been able to stop then anyways. She'd either get scared or just too angry to help. She got very strange once her fear kicked in.

When he set his still open book down on the table, Liv couldn't help but stare at it. She read some of the lyrics, with little difficulty as she liked reading upside down as a weird habit, and she smiled before he closed it. Liv looked at Shane and noticed his eyes had widened.

The look on his face made her giggle and she smiled at him. "You write songs?" she asked him, making it known that she had read some of what he'd written, though she honestly hadn't meant to.
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
First Year Ravenclaw
First Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Shane Diamond Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:50 am

Shane looked down and nodded. " Yeah I do, it's something I do out of fun."said Shane shrugging as if he wasn't no big deal. "I never let anyone see besides my friends, we all write songs and sometimes we write songs together. "said Shane looking away from her. "It's just that we never sung in front of a audience before, I guess were just kind of nervous to."said Shane softly. "Although we were told that we were good, we just refuse to believe it."said Shane.

"What song did you look at?"Shane asked her softly knowing that she probably looked at one of the lyrics. He knew that she probably didn't mean to do so seeing how it was opened. "Some of the songs in here, are a bit lame I wrote some of them when I was five!"said Shane chuckling. "A bit embrrassing but yeah."said Shane shaking his head.

Shane Diamond
Shane Diamond
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekko D'Eath-Augustine Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:22 am

Olivia looked at Shane as he asked what song she'd seen and she put her index finger on her lips, tapping it once or twice as she thought. "I didn't see a title for it." she told him softly. "But this is what I read. 'Break down, get a little loud, shout it from the rooftops now'." she added.

She cleared her throat as she felt herself begin to sing but she didn't want to. Olivia was able to sing a bit, but she wasn't exactly the most talented person. Well, that's what she thought. She had a really low self-esteem when it came to her talents and she thought she wasn't good at anything. Others can't really tell her she was wrong because she never sang or anything in front of others.

"Um, I like the song. It's really good." she said, smiling at him.
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
First Year Ravenclaw
First Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Shane Diamond Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:41 am

Ooc: I gotten permission to GM Kenneth and Carson!)

Shane looked at the song she pointed to and smiled. "Oh Run Wild, it's a song me and my friends wrote."said Shane smiling at the memories. "Although I need them all here to preform the song, I think I can get them here for a few minutes."said Shane softly. Getting out his cell phone he texted the guys asking them if they could meet him at the Leaky Cauldron right quick to sing a song. "They'll be here in a minute."said Shane smiling.

Seeing them appear in front of him with a little pop Shane smiled. "Hey guys, you ready?"Shane asked as Kenneth nodded and smiled. "Were always ready to preform dude!"said Kenneth. "What song are we doing?"Carson asked. "Run wild."said Shane as the other guys nodded and smiled. "Livi, this Kenneth, Carson and Jaybee my three best friends since pre-k."said Shane. "Nice to meet you Livi."said Kenneth softly. "Nice to meet you, and we hope you like the song we wrote!"said Carson.

"I'll be back in a few minutes, you can come with me if you like, I promise I'll look after you."said Shane softly. "Here take my hand, if you like I'll guide your through the crowd."said Shane softly.
Shane Diamond
Shane Diamond
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekko D'Eath-Augustine Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:07 am

[OOC: You can GM Jaybee too if you want.]

Liv suddenly tensed up when he called his friends. She'd just gotten a little bit used to him and now there were going to be three others in front of her. As they appeared, Olivia jumped and hid behind Shane subconsciously. They introduced themselves and talked about performing and Liv stared at them.

They all seemed nice she supposed but she still wasn't all that sure. Shane seemed nice enough and she doubted that his friends were any different but it was hard for her to process that thought as she looked at the four of them there as they talked.

Shane started talking to her again and he extended his hand toward her. Liv flinched but quickly recomposed herself and she looked at Shane's hand for a few moments before she nodded and took his hand. "Okay..." she told him softly.
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
First Year Ravenclaw
First Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Shane Diamond Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:29 am

Kenneth, Carson, and Jaybee jumped back a bit as they seen Olivia hide behind Shane. "Were not going to hurt you, were good guys."said Jaybee. "Yeah, we were raised to be gentlemen not pigs!"said Kenneth smiling at her. Seeing Olivia grab Shane hand Carson smiled. "To prove to you that were not pigs, were going to let you and Shane go first through the crowd, don't worry we got your back!"said Carson.

"Come on lets go Livi."said Shane softly as he walked through the crowd and headed up towards the stage. "Wait here, and don't run off please, I'll be back in a few minutes I promise."said Shane softly. As the rest of the band showed up and was waiting for them Shane smiled.

"Hey everyone, were going to play a wrote that we wrote called Run Wild."said Shane. "Well actually me and Shane wrote it, but still the same!"said Kenneth as the crowd chuckled. "We hope you all enjoy it!"said Carson.

As the band started playing Shane started singing the song while looking at Olivia he gave her a soft warm smile.

the song
Shane Diamond
Shane Diamond
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekko D'Eath-Augustine Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:47 am

Olivia walked to the stage with Shane and glanced behind them to see Carson, Jaybee and Kenneth there walking with them. She was still really nervous with being around them but she knew now that they weren't as bad as she had thought they would have been.

Maybe she shouldn't have let Jayden change her opinion of other guys. Not all of them were like he was.

Liv smiled slightly when Shane told her not to run off and she shook her head. "I won't..." she told him softly. Watching as they got ready, Liv suddenly realized that even though she wasn't at the center of the stage, performing she was still on it and that meant she would attract some attention. Liv stiffened and looked at the crowd, noticing some people were looking at her and she smiled sheepishly, before hiding behind the curtain that covered the equipment behind the stage.

But she was still in Shane's range of view. As he started singing, Liv looked at him and smiled back when he smiled at her. That might have been the most genuine smile she'd given him since they met.
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
First Year Ravenclaw
First Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top