unlikely cross of paths - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

unlikely cross of paths - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

unlikely cross of paths

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

unlikely cross of paths - Page 4 Empty Re: unlikely cross of paths

Post by Shane Diamond Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:15 am

Shane nodded. Although he wondered who Lily was, he decided that it was best for her to tell him who she was instead of asking, it seemed like a touchy subject to her. He didn't want to bring up anything that would hurt her when he was just starting to make her open up to him.

Shane chuckled at his reply. "Well... I would call that the perfect match!"said Shane smiling. "I guess there's a soulmate for everyone out there."said Shane softly.

"Ok... good, I just didn't want you to be scared because it smells like me!"said Shane softly. Although he wasn't going to admit it to her, but he liked seeing her in his jacket. Shane chuckled softly at how big it was on her. It wasn't that big, but it was alittle big seeing how Shane is 6'1.

Shane Diamond
Shane Diamond
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 265

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekko D'Eath-Augustine Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:46 am

"I guess there is." Olivia said, smiling at him. Seeing how he looked at her in his jacket, Liv slide her arms into the sleeves and lifted her arms a bit. The cuffs covered her hands and had a bit of space left over and she laughed softly. "It's big on me." she half giggled, half pouted. She loved her bangs out of her eyes with the sleeve before lowering her arms to her sides.

She doubted that Shane wasn't curious about Lily, so with a sigh she looked at him. "I bet you're wondering who Lily is, right?" She asked softly. "Lily's my.. daughter." She told him. "My ex got be pregnant and then left me. My parents thought I wasn't responsible enough to take care of her so they put her up for adoption. She's in an orphanage right now, I check up on her sometimes without letting her know I'm her mother." She explained softly.

As she explained, tears formed in her eyes and she wrapped Shane's jacket around her tighter, trying not to cry.
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
First Year Ravenclaw
First Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 424

http://twoworldscollide.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Shane Diamond Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:10 am

Shane looked at her and laughed softly. "Yeah it is, I'm sorry for being so tall!"said Shane chuckling. Shane thought she looked cute in his jacket, it was cute seeing how big it was on her and seeing her wrap up in it. He wouldn't mind giving her his jacket all the time just to see how cute she loved in them.

Shane nodded. "I have to admit I was curious, but then I realized it was a touchy subject to you so I didn't ask."said Shane softly. As she told him the story Shane frowned. "I'm so sorry Livi, I know it must be hard for you to see your baby girl in a place like that."said Shane softly. "If there's any way I could help you get her out I would."said Shane honestly.

Scooting his chair towards her some Shane looked at her sadly with his hazel eyes. "Come here, you can cry on me if like."said Shane softly. She really needed someone to cry on, and Shane didn't mind if she cried on his chest or not.

Shane Diamond
Shane Diamond
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekko D'Eath-Augustine Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:51 am

"It's okay." Liv said, smiling at him. She didn't mind that he was tall, in fact Liv actually really liked tall guys. She could feel her cheeks burning from him looking at her so much and she shifted slightly, though this time it wasn't uncomfortably. She smiled at him and looked at the sleeves of his jacket again. It was really big on her and she played with the sleeves slightly.

"It's okay... I just wish I could get her back. Lily was one of the best things that have happened to me, and I lost her. Even if I can't get her back, I just hope she gets adopted by a good family." She said. "The only way I'd be able to get her back is if I were married, I think." She added softly.

Without much thought, Olivia leaned up against Shane as tears began to fall from her eyes and rolled down her cheeks. She placed her hand on her shirt and used it to somewhat cover herface and hold onto his shirt.
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
First Year Ravenclaw
First Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Shane Diamond Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:07 am

Shane looked down at her and frowned as he seen her crying. Wrapping his arms around her he held her as she cried onto his chest. "I wish there was something I could do Livi, I hate seeing you like this."said Shane softly. Shane didn't know her long, but he hated seeing Olivia like this when she was such a beautiful girl.

Holding her as she cried Shane rocked her slightly as she rocked and stroked her hair. "Go ahead Livi, let it out."said Shane softly. Shane didn't mind holding her as she cried on his chest, he actually like holding her like this. Although they were just friends if that what you called them, Shane still wanted her to know he was there for her.
Shane Diamond
Shane Diamond
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekko D'Eath-Augustine Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:27 am

"Its okay Shane..." she said softly. "I just wish I could get Lily back." she added in a softer voice, as the tears continued to roll down her cheeks. Olivia would do anything to get her baby back. She just wanted to be with Lily again, at least she wanted to be able to act like her mother and not have to pretend she was just in the orphanage to talk with someone she knew.

As she cried, Liv looked up at Shane through the tears in her eyes. She had never been so close to a guy that wasn't Jayden and though she felt strange being so close she didn't exactly mind it. She liked the way Shane was holding her and she honestly didn't want him to let go of her. Olivia finally felt safe... Something she hadn't felt since everything that happened with her ex-boyfriend.
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
First Year Ravenclaw
First Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Shane Diamond Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:43 am

"Well... maybe you can, my mom is a lawyer for magical and muggle people so maybe she can help!"said Shane softly. "I mean it's worth a try, and I'm sure she'll love to help you!"said Shane softly. "I'll do anything to make you happy again Livi, you deserve happiness again!"said Shane softly.

Still holding her and rocking her Shane looked at her and gave her a weak sad smile. "Don't worry Livi, whatever happens I'm here for you I promise."said Shane softly. "To prove that I'll always be there for you as friend."said Shane softly as he gotten out his wand and flicked it as a necklace appeared in his hand even though he didn't release her. Releasing her for a minute Shane held the necklace out for her.

"It's a mood necklace like the one you have, but it's also a necklace that wards off any dark magic and it also tells me when you need me or in danger."said Shane softly. "You don't have to wear it, but I just thought it was something to give you to let you know I'll always be there to protect you."said Shane softly.

Livi's necklace

Shane Diamond
Shane Diamond
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekko D'Eath-Augustine Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:47 pm

"I'd love to get Lily back... But my parents won't allow it. They don't want me to have her with me because they say I'm not responsible enough to take care of myself, let alone a one year old girl." she said softly. Getting her daughter back was one of the most important things to her. She wanted to have Lily with her but that was something her parents would not allow.

When Shane dangled a necklace in front of her, Liv looked at it and tilted her head to the side. He explained what it was and her hand went up to her own necklace. She gripped it tightly and looked down at it, it had turned grey from the sadness she had been experiencing. Releasing the necklace, Liv placed her hand under the other one that Shane held and the stone on it changed to grey like the one she had.

Olivia smiled at Shane and nodded. "I'll wear it." she said softly, dropping her hand from under the necklace. She moved her hair to the side and turned from Shane. "Mind putting it on me?" She asked him.
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
First Year Ravenclaw
First Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Shane Diamond Sun Aug 18, 2013 4:03 am

Shane shook his head. "I'm sorry Livi, if there was a way I could help you prove to your parents that your responsible I would!"said Shane softly. "I think you deserve her, I beleive you would make a great mother!"said Shane honestly. "I also believe a child should be with one of their real parents!"said Shane softly.

Shane nodded. "Of course."said Shane softly as he unclipped the necklace and put it it around her neck and clipped it on. "I hoped you would want it and wear, it's such a beautiful necklace for a beautiful girl."said Shane giving her a soft warm smile. "Are you getting warm?"Shane asked her softly as he looked down at her. He was still holding her in his arms although he didn't mind, he liked the way he was holding her.
Shane Diamond
Shane Diamond
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekko D'Eath-Augustine Sun Aug 18, 2013 4:24 am

"I guess I just have to wait." she said. "If no one adopts Lily by the time I turn seventeen, then I can get her back, maybe. But I doubt no one will take her by then." she added softly. "If I got her now, that would involve leaving my parents house and either getting married or pretending to have a husband. Both of which I am not willing to do." she thought out loud.

Olivia let her hair fall from her hand and flow down her back as she looked down at the necklace that dangled from her neck. She placed her hand underneath it and watched as it turned grey-green from the sadness and happiness she felt. Her other necklace changed to the same color and she took her hand away from the necklaces.

She had almost forgotten that Shane was still holding her and she nodded. "Yeah... I'm warm now." she told him softly, her hair falling into her eyes as she looked down, trying to hide her red cheeks from him.
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
First Year Ravenclaw
First Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top