Damon Fields House
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Damon Fields House Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Damon Fields House

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Damon Fields House Empty Damon Fields House

Post by Damon Fields Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:42 pm

Damon woke up that morning and stretched looking out the window seeing sunshine as well as hearing birds. He walked to his closet putting on some old jeans and a tank top, then he grabbed his old tennis shoes as well as a pair of worn leather gloves. He walked outside with Tank right behind him as he began working on getting the ivy from climbing up his house. Damon loved being outside in the sun where he was also working, his mind then began going back to the day in Diagon Alley with Annabella.
Damon Fields
Damon Fields
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 193
Special Abilities : Animagus

Back to top Go down

Damon Fields House Empty Re: Damon Fields House

Post by Annabella Waverly Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:56 pm

Annabella sighed happily as she continued her walk through the neighborhoods. She had decided early in the morning that she was going to take the walk, and unintentionally, well sort of unintentionally, show up at Damon's house. She could hear Tank barking a block away as she approached his house, she smiled to her self and sped up her steps. When she finally viewed his house she saw Damon busy taking down ivy and wearing a tank top and some jeans. "Wow" She thought to herself. "He looks good." She looked down at herself, she was just wearing some short jean shorts and a red tank top herself but still. She continued walking up to his house up until Tank spotted her and ran straight at her. "Tank! Wait!" She shouted as the dog pounced making her fall backwards to the ground while Tank licked her senseless.
Annabella Waverly
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 249

Back to top Go down

Post by Damon Fields Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:04 pm

Damon turned and ran after Tank, he was two seconds behind him when he jumped on Annabella. "Tank get off her you overgrown baby." He said pulling him off her. "I'm sorry Anna but when he likes someone he shows it a lot." He held out his hand to her so he could help her up. There were visible cuts on his arms and neck from where parts of the Ivy had some kind of thorn on them, one of the thorns was still stuck in his skin but he didn't seem to notice it. "I didn't realize you were coming over today Anna otherwise i would have made sure i was cleaned up before hand." Damon said smiling softly, he had dirt on his jeans as well as a bit of dirt on his forehead.
Damon Fields
Damon Fields
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabella Waverly Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:25 pm

Annabella laughed as Damon pulled Tank off of her. "It's fine." She said as she took his hand and stood up. She brushed the grass off her shorts and tank top and also out of her hair before she turned her attention to Damon. "Oh, yeah it was just something I thought of at last minute. Besides since I am here how about I help you with those thorns." She replied reaching over and wiping the dirt off his forehead. "How ever did that get there?" She said with a small laugh then grinned at him.
Annabella Waverly
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Damon Fields Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:32 pm

"Trust me there's plenty of places i can get dirt and not even be able to tell you how it got there. It's actually ivy that happens to have thorns with it, the thorns are nasty little buggers. They'll scratch you up pretty well actually and it hurts when it does, i wouldn't want you to get hurt by them." Damon said smiling at her but at the same time being completely honest. Tank barked as he dropped to the ground being playful with Annabella, "Well i can say for one thing there's two things here you've charmed with your presence." He grinned big as he looked at her wondering what she was gonna do.
Damon Fields
Damon Fields
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabella Waverly Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:05 pm

Annabella smiled at him before patting Tank on his head. "Don't worry, I'll be alright, I'm tough and can handle a little scratch." She said rolling her eyes slightly. It was true though she wasn't a baby when it came to a tiny scratch at all. Annabella laughed at Tank and picked up a stick she found laying next to her feet and threw it a few yards off watching Tank bound after it. "Well good, it was my plan from the beginning." She said walking up to him, she smiled then stood on her tip toes and gave him a kiss on the cheek before backing up. "So let's work on that ivy eh?" She said grinning.
Annabella Waverly
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Damon Fields Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:19 pm

"Alright we can work on the ivy but you missed." Damon said smiling at her wondering if she would get what he was referring to. Then not waiting for her to respond he bent down, kissing her lips softly, "There now we can go start working on the Ivy." He winked at her as he began walking off towards his house wondering if she would smack him for doing that or kiss him back.
Damon Fields
Damon Fields
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabella Waverly Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:25 pm

Annabella raised an eyebrow at him as he said she missed. "Missed? Missed wha.." She was in the middle of asking as he was suddenly bent down with his lips against hers. She closed her eyes and felt him pull away softly. Opening her eyes again, Annabella just smiled with a slight blush appearing on her cheeks as she watched him walk back to his house. "Hey now!" She said running to catch up with him. "You didn't let me answer." She pulled her back down to her level and kissed him back softly and gently. Pulling back with a smile. "Now we can work on them ivy vines." She said laughing as she reached the part of his house where the ivy was snaking up the side.
Annabella Waverly
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Damon Fields Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:41 pm

Damon laughed then smiled more when she kissed him back, he pulled out an extra set of gloves from his back pocket and handed it to her. "This used to be my grandmother's house and she had some kind of climbing vine but it was on the other side of the house, this is definitely not what it looked like. This place is overrun with things like this and it doesn't look pretty." He said explaining things about the plants and weeds that took over the flower beds around the house.
Damon Fields
Damon Fields
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabella Waverly Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:48 pm

Annabella nodded as she slid the gloves he handed her onto her hands. They would protect her hands to an extent, her arms and legs would still be exposed to the ivy thorns. "It's a beautiful house though." She said giving him a smile. She began pulling an ivy vine off from the bottom of the house that was trailing it's way up. She gave it a good yank and it started to pull lose from the house. After another good yank it pulled free, but fell straight down on top of her. Wincing, she carefully pulled it off her as it left scratches and a few spots started bleeding very softly from the cuts. "Hmm, That may have not been smart to do." She said aloud. as she decided to pull the vines from top to bottom instead of bottom to top. She did pretty well though and hadn't shouted out in pain as the thorns hit her nor did she shout out in pain as she pulled them out of her skin. Though the scratches didn't leave some stinging afterwards. She looked back to Damon and gave him a soft smile. "Told you I'm tough." She said while a line of blood trailed from her forehead and down her face.
Annabella Waverly
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top