Damon Fields House - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Damon Fields House - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Damon Fields House

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Damon Fields House - Page 5 Empty Re: Damon Fields House

Post by Damon Fields Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:54 am

Damon pulled her into his arms and said, "It's ok Anna i'm here. It's ok your safe." He rocked her softly thanking the gods that she was fine. "You scared me Anna, but everything's gonna be ok i promise you everything will be alright." He stroked her hair kissing the side of her head trying to keep her as calm as he could so she could remain calm and keep breathing.
Damon Fields
Damon Fields
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 193
Special Abilities : Animagus

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabella Waverly Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:04 am

Annabella curled up into Damon's arms crying softly now. Her tears took a while but they finally slowed down and so did her sobs. "I'm so sorry if I scared you." She said burrowing her head into his chest. "I didn't think that would happen, it's been an awful long time since I had an asthma attack." She said wrapping her arms around him. "I'm sorry" She said "I'm sorry" She kept saying over and over again.
Annabella Waverly
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 249

Back to top Go down

Post by Damon Fields Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:07 pm

Damon held anna in his arms rocking her back and forth, "It's ok Anna it wasn't your fault. Things like this happen, it will be alright. Just calm down sweetheart, it's ok." He ran his hand up and down her back to help try and calm her down. He held her close hoping that she would calm down because he knew that it was scary to have an asthma attack but he wanted to make sure she was fine. So he continued to rock her, humming a soft lullaby that his grandmother taught him when he was little.
Damon Fields
Damon Fields
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabella Waverly Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:54 pm

Annabella closed her eyes as he spoke and tried to calm her. She finally settled down and wiped away some of her tears of her face while looking up at Damon. She realized finally that he was really worried about her. She gave him a small smile and then wrapped her arms around his neck to give him a hug. "Thank you" She whispered in his ear. 'He really meant what he said earlier.' She thought to herself as she continued to smile.
Annabella Waverly
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Damon Fields Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:06 pm

Damon wrapped his arms around her after she smiled at him and said, "Your Welcome Anna. I'm just glad your okay and that your calmed down. You really worried me but everything's gonna be okay." He kissed her shoulder then stopped rocking and leaned against the couch where he rested his back against it. Damon closed his eyes while his hand still rubbing her back softly but more out of comfort than anything else.
Damon Fields
Damon Fields
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabella Waverly Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:14 pm

Annabella smiled at him as he spoke and watched well, more of felt him lean back. She seen him close his eyes and leaned closer to him contemplating on kissing him again but felt that there had been enough excitement for the time being and kissed him on the cheek instead. "I'm glad though that you were here with me instead of me being alone." She said leaning up against his chest and getting comfy.
Annabella Waverly
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Damon Fields Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:50 pm

Damon smiled and adjusted her slightly so that she could get comfy, "Yeah i bet it would have been more scary if you had been alone that happened to you. I'll remember for next time to not get you so excited because i wouldn't like you to have to deal with having another really bad attack. Are you tired or sleepy Anna?" He asked as he kept his head back on the couch his eyes still closed.
Damon Fields
Damon Fields
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabella Waverly Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:58 pm

Annabella's started closing as Damon talked on. She started to fall asleep when he asked her if she was tired or sleepy which is pretty much the same thing. So she was both she supposed. "Yeah a bit actually" she said while nodding her head slowly. She opened her eyes and noticed that at some point, Tank had came into the living and laid down next to him, his ears drooping to the sides as he looked up at them as if too say, 'What happened?' Annabella reached over and petted him behind his ears and he perked up and gave her a big lick on the face. "Ohhh thanks Tank." She said laughing as she wiped the drool off.
Annabella Waverly
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Damon Fields Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:09 am

Damon smiled and said, "Would you like me to put you in a bed so you can rest a little bit. I know i can't be that comfy to sleep on." He patted Tank's head as the dog laid down next to them, then kissed Anna's forehead softly. "You can sleep in the guest bedroom if you would like, it's a very comfortable bed. I'm getting sleepy myself i was gonna make a fire and let it warm the house since it's still a little chilly outside."
Damon Fields
Damon Fields
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabella Waverly Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:13 am

Annabella laughed softly when he said he knew he couldn't be comfy to sleep on. "Actually, you are quite comfy to sleep on." She said yawning as she snuggled into him. She leaned her head on his shoulder as he continued to speak some more. "It is getting a bit cold in here." She said just realizing that she was freezing a bit even with being next to Damon's body so close to hers. The shared body heat wasn't enough to warm neither one of them up.
Annabella Waverly
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top