Damon Fields House - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Damon Fields House - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Damon Fields House

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Damon Fields House - Page 6 Empty Re: Damon Fields House

Post by Damon Fields Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:51 am

Damon smiled using the couch to stand up while still holding Anna, he put her on the couch winking at her then went to the fireplace. He threw in a few logs then grabbed a smaller one that wasn't more than three inches thick sticking it between the logs. Damon then grabbed some matches that were long enough that when he lit the logs he wouldn't burn himself. He struck the match on the side of the container then held it to the log that was threes inches wide and watched as it caught fire and started to light the logs as well. "Well it won't take long for the room to heat up as well as the rest of the house but if you want i can get you a blanket from one of the rooms." Damon said as he stood up and turned to look at her.
Damon Fields
Damon Fields
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 193
Special Abilities : Animagus

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabella Waverly Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:49 am

Annabella felt a bit spoiled as Damon picked her up and placed her on the couch ever so gently. She watched him, no more gazed at him as he threw the fire logs in to the fireplace and lit them. She smiled at him as he asked if she wanted a blanket from one of the other rooms. "Sure as long as you will share it with me." She said smirking. She curled up in the corner of the couch content on where she was. Tank however decided to take Damon's spot and hop up on the couch next to Anna and lay his head into her lap. "Hey buddy." She said while laughing at the silly dog and petted his head.
Annabella Waverly
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 249

Back to top Go down

Post by Damon Fields Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:19 am

Damon smiled when she smirked and said, "I'll be right back, Tank i'm taking over that spot when i get back." He walked down the hall to his room grabbing the blanket off the bed since it was the biggest in the house. He then grabbed two pillows just in case they wanted to use them as he walked back into the living room. "Get down Tank." He said as he put the two pillows on one side of the couch and threw the blanket over Anna before sitting down and getting under the other end.
Damon Fields
Damon Fields
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabella Waverly Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:29 am

Annabella laughed as she watched Tank scoot closer too her. "It's ok buddy, you'll be fine sleeping on the floor next to us." She said right before Damon came into the room again with a blanket and two pillows though Anna was sure she wouldn't need one in the end. She crawled over and snuggled up to him. "Thank you, for being so nice." She said as she yawned while closing her eyes.
Annabella Waverly
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Damon Fields Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:23 am

"Your welcome Anna but remember i will always be this nice no matter what." Damon said as he lifted his arm then wrapped it around her until she got comfy. "I have a feeling that i brought the pillows out for no reason at all." He grinned looking down at her wondering what she was gonna say to that.
Damon Fields
Damon Fields
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabella Waverly Tue May 01, 2012 7:34 pm

Annabella looked up at him and smiled but wore a confused look on her face. "But why though?" She asked curiously about his statement. She was still feeling confused on how she had gained feelings for him so quickly and wondered the same about he gained feelings for her so quickly it all just confused her. She had never been the one to believe in love at first site. Annabella snuggled into his side laying her head on his chest. "Nope, The pillows were unnecessary." She said laughing softly.

(Sorry it's SOOOO late, I worked all weekend long and was very tired trying to catch up on HW and such. Hope it's not too short :/)
Annabella Waverly
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Damon Fields Wed May 02, 2012 1:35 am

Damon smiled as she snuggled closer to him and said, "It is in my nature to be nice to everyone I encounter but when it comes to you...I can't help but want to do more for you. I can't explain why but you are the first person to ever capture my heart so easily and without a fight." He looked down at her wondering what she would say to that. He spoke the truth of it though, she had captured his heart and he only hoped that she wouldn't break it.
Damon Fields
Damon Fields
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabella Waverly Wed May 02, 2012 2:31 am

It is in my nature to be nice to everyone I encounter but when it comes to you...I can't help but want to do more for you. I can't explain why but you are the first person to ever capture my heart so easily and without a fight.

Annabella looked up at him her eyes watering but she was smiling though. "That's..... That is the sweetest thing." She said giving him a peck on the cheek. She had never met someone like like Damon before and defiantly not someone who she had very quickly captured the heart of. Annabella climbed into his lap and sat sideways on him leaning in to him, her head in the crook of his neck.
Annabella Waverly
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Damon Fields Wed May 02, 2012 2:36 am

Damon held her close to him, "It's the truth Anna. I wouldn't lie to you about what i feel in my heart. I don't know what happened but I have fallen for you, and honestly to me it feels wonderful. It has been a while since i have felt like this and i don't want it to stop." He wrapped the blanket more around them keeping her nice and warm despite the heat from the fire.
Damon Fields
Damon Fields
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabella Waverly Fri May 04, 2012 2:17 pm

Annabella blushed a deep red while trying to hide it from Damon by looking down and leaning her head on his chest. "I... I am.. very touched Damon." She said trying to find her voice. She had never had anyone tell her that before so she really had no idea on how to react. Finally regaining her voice, she looked up at him and smiled brilliantly. "I think I've have fallen for you as well." She said looking him straight in the eyes.
Annabella Waverly
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top