Damon Fields House - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Damon Fields House - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Damon Fields House

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Damon Fields House - Page 2 Empty Re: Damon Fields House

Post by Damon Fields Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:57 pm

Damon smiled and started on some of the vines as well going from top to bottom till they were completely gone. Then he looked at her smiling then used his wand to get them in a wheel barrel next to him, then turned his attention back to the side of the house. There was something engraved in the stone of the house, it was a picture of a woman holding a vase pouring water into a stream. "Hmm I've never seen this before, i wonder when she had this done." Damon said aloud looking at the marking.
Damon Fields
Damon Fields
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 193
Special Abilities : Animagus

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabella Waverly Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:01 am

Annabella had pulled about five more vines off the side of the house and put them into water barrels before she heard Damon speak. "Had what done?" She asked as she walked over to him. She placed her head on his shoulder as she looked at the picture. "Whose that? Your grandmother?" She asked curiously as she wiped away some blood and sweat off her forehead onto her arm. She was going to need a shower badly when she got home.
Annabella Waverly
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 249

Back to top Go down

Post by Damon Fields Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:10 am

Damon looked at Anna and said, "I don't know. I haven't seen what my grandmother looked like when she was younger, if it is her then it a good depiction of what she used to look like." He shook off his wonder and looked at the side of the house that was now vine free, the flower beds however still looked horrible. "Well the side of the house looks better but the beds look like a forest of weeds, the ground beneath them however is very rich and great." Damon said showing her how the dirt was a dark colored brown but looked healthy.
Damon Fields
Damon Fields
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabella Waverly Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:18 am

Annabella nodded as she stared over at the house. "Well if it is her, she is very beautiful." She said smiling as she turned to face him. She looked back at the house and grinned. "We did a good job so far." She responded "It does look good" She said getting on her hands and knees and starting pulling weed after weed up from the ground. "We will have this looking great in no time at all." She said looking up at him again. She looked back down and continued pulling up weeds and placing them in a pile next to her.
Annabella Waverly
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Damon Fields Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:23 am

Damon went a ways down smiling as he looked back and then got down on his knees and began pulling up weeds. After a while the sun was getting really hot that he took off his tank top tossing it aside as he continued to pull up weeds. He would stop every now and then to wipe sweat from his forehead getting more dirt on his face each time he did this. After what was an hour he had made his way from the side of the house to where he was three feet from the front door. All along the flower beds were piles of weeds that he pulled out of the ground, the flower beds then looked like they were ready for flowers.
Damon Fields
Damon Fields
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabella Waverly Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:33 am

Annabella kept sneaking peaks at Damon and blushed massively as he striped his tank top off. She quickly went back to continuing what she was doing. She sat back after a while and admired her work. "I think we are done?" She questioned as she began picking up all the weeds off of the ground and putting them in with the vines. "We look a mess" She said laughing as she went and stood by him. Each body was covered in sweat and dirt and a little blood mixed in. Even Annabella's hair was stringed with dirt in random spots.
Annabella Waverly
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Damon Fields Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:40 am

Damon laughed and said, "Yeah we're are finally done, i just can't wait to put some flowers in here and make it look beautiful. Yeah we are a mess," His chest was streaked with dirt, sweat and a little blood mixed in, his hair had dirt as well as his face. "Would you like something to drink?" Damon asked as he tried to brush some of the dirt off his chest but only succeeded in putting more there.
Damon Fields
Damon Fields
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabella Waverly Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:46 am

Annabella nodded "Yes please." She said while laughing at Damon as he attempted to get the dirt off his chest but failed. "I don't think you are going to get if off like that" She said poking his chest. "Actually..." She paused reaching down and grabbing a handful of mud then looked at Damon with a sneaky expression on her face. "You might as well add more since it's already there" She said grinning as she threw the mud at his chest and then ran away laughing.
Annabella Waverly
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Damon Fields Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:55 am

"Oh no you don't your not getting away with that so easily Anna." Damon said picking up some dirt running after throwing it towards but missing so instead he decided something else. He ran until he was close to her and picked her up then laying her softly on the ground beneath him. "That was unfair and now i'm more dirty than i was before." He laughed looking at her wondering if she would push him off or something else.
Damon Fields
Damon Fields
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabella Waverly Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:59 am

Annabella laughed as she heard Damon behind her and barely missed the dirt ball he threw towards her. "Missed me!" She shouted giggling. Suddenly she was lifted in the air and then placed on the ground. "Hey!" She said laughing as Damon's body pinned her down. "I think you'll be alright, you're a big boy are you not?" She said poking his nose. "Besides, dirt and dirt goes together." She said while pulling him by his shoulders closer to her. Their lips inches apart, she smiled and looked into his eyes.
Annabella Waverly
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top