Damon Fields House - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Damon Fields House - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Damon Fields House

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Damon Fields House - Page 3 Empty Re: Damon Fields House

Post by Damon Fields Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:12 am

Damon was momentarily lost for words when she pulled his down my his shoulders and looked him in the eyes. "Yeah." He managed to say before he finally just kissed her lips and moved closer to her but without squishing her at all. He snaked one of his hands up to her to intertwine their fingers together as he kissed her more passionately while his other arm stayed where it was to keep him from laying on her completely. Damon broke the kiss and said softly, "I'm sorry but when i'm around you i forget myself entirely." He looked at her in the eyes trying to let her know that he would never do anything to cause harm to her.
Damon Fields
Damon Fields
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 193
Special Abilities : Animagus

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabella Waverly Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:23 am

Annabella laid still at first when he kissed her but then closed her eyes and kissed him back just as passionately. She smiled against the kiss as Damon's hand found hers and clamped her hand in his feeling the warmth. Annabella's eyes opened slowly as Damon broke the kiss and spoke. She reached up with her free hand and cupped his cheek with it. "I can tell." She said smiling understanding he wouldn't hurt her ever. "I think we should get cleaned up a bit." She said with a small laugh. "Neither one of use smell too good."
Annabella Waverly
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 249

Back to top Go down

Post by Damon Fields Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:04 am

Damon smiled softly as he got off her standing up and lifted her up carefully, "I don't know what it is about you Anna but i have never acted like this around anyone except you. Anyway if you want you can take a shower here and i'll wash your clothes or you can go home and change. I have two bathrooms with showers in them which ever you prefer Anna." He went red in embarrassment and he then realized it was the first time he blushed around her, so he turned his head to keep it from her.
Damon Fields
Damon Fields
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabella Waverly Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:10 am

Annabella happily allowed Damon to lift her up off the ground. She stood in front of him smiling and nodded. "I'll just take a shower will you wash my clothes." She said nodding. "Just show me were the bathroom is." She said stepping closer. Then she seen it before he turned his head from her. "I do believe that I have finally managed to make you blush Mr. Fields." She said grinning triumphantly.
Annabella Waverly
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Damon Fields Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:25 am

Damon smiled and took her hand as he led her towards the house trying to keep himself from blushing again. He took off his tennis shoes at the door while Tank walked past him almost knocking him over. "Guess he's eager to get in the door so he can lay down out of the sun." Damon said laughing softly. Damon then led her to a bedroom off the kitchen that was huge compared to most master bedrooms. "This is one of the bathrooms, there's some clothes in the closet that might fit you that's until you can get yours back after they are washed." He said as he opened the closet to show her that there was plenty of clothes in there.
Damon Fields
Damon Fields
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabella Waverly Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:48 am

Annabella smiled and took her shoes off after Damon did. "I think I can accio one of my clothes here if I can't find nothing to fit in here." She said after he showed her the closet full of clothes. She nodded to him thanks and stepped into the bathroom finding all that she needed to take a shower with. She took 20 minutes to scrub the dirt off her body and out of her hair. Then just stood there for a couple more minutes to make sure she was clean of the soap. She stepped out of the shower and wrapped herself up into a towel and grabbed her wand. "Accio Dress." She said and suddenly her gray dress with red flowers and spaghetti straps came flying into the bathroom. She smiled and put it on after drying her hair and brushing it. Fixing her hair one last time, she walked out of the bathroom, the dress showing off her curves and flowing naturally around her. She made her way down the stairs to Damon's living room looking for him.

Dress
Annabella Waverly
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Damon Fields Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:53 am

Damon walked out after Anna had stepped into the bathroom into his own bedroom which was off the living room. He walked into the shower making sure that he scrubbed his entire frame free of any dirt and then used the shampoo to wash away all of dirt from his hair. When he was certain that he was clean he stepped out wrapping a towel around his mid-section then walked into his bedroom. He pulled out a pair of boxers and a pair of shorts putting them on but he didn't know what shirt to wear seeing as most of his shirts were old.
Damon Fields
Damon Fields
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabella Waverly Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:01 am

"Damon?" Annabella said softly searching through the house. She found Tank instead though and smiled. "Hey there boy." She petted his head watching him wag his tail happily. She then moved back to the living room and spotted Aiden Jay in the corner. "Hey Aiden Jay." She said happily as she walked over to him the owl hooted it's hello. "I should have brought Damon with me, I bet you would have loved to have seen him." She said before touching his beak and then moved to sit down on the couch to wait for Damon to come out of where he was.
Annabella Waverly
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Damon Fields Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:06 am

Damon finally picked out a shirt that wasn't nearly as bad as the others, he walked out of the bedroom putting it on when he saw Anna sitting on the couch. He stopped dead in his tracks when he saw her, his heart was racing because she looked every bit like the angel he thought she was. "You look beautiful Anna." He said looking at her still as he finally started walking again. Damon sat next to her on the couch but he couldn't help but stare at her, "I'm sorry i don't mean to stare but you are stunning in that dress." He smiled at her hoping to get another blush from her.
Damon Fields
Damon Fields
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabella Waverly Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:09 am

Annabella heard him step out from his room she guessed and looked over at him. "Oh, Thank you Damon." She said smiling as he sat down next to her. She noticed he was staring at her and did not stop staring even after he sat down next to her. "I, uh." She said blushing as she stared into Damon's eyes. She couldn't help but blush as his eyes bore into hers. She looked the other direction hoping to stop blushing.
Annabella Waverly
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top