Damon Fields House - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Damon Fields House - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Damon Fields House

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Damon Fields House - Page 4 Empty Re: Damon Fields House

Post by Damon Fields Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:15 pm

Damon smiled and said, "You blush quite a lot Miss. Waverly and i find it very cute." He turned her head back towards him as he brushed a strand on hair back behind her ear. "You are one of the most fascinating and most beautiful woman i have ever met. I don't know what kind of spell you have put me under but i can't help liking more and more every time we are together. It has been a very long time since i have ever smiled and or laughed as much as i have with you Anna. For once in my life I look forward to waking up in the morning hoping i can see your face that day."
Damon Fields
Damon Fields
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 193
Special Abilities : Animagus

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabella Waverly Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:37 pm

Annabella smiled with the blush still on her cheeks as he pulled her head to face him and pushed a strand of hair off her face. "That is..."She said pausing as she studied his eyes. "The utmost sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me. Thank you Damon." She said her eyes softening. "I hope you don't mind but your lips are rather tempting." She said before leaning forward and pressing her lips to his gently.
Annabella Waverly
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 249

Back to top Go down

Post by Damon Fields Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:44 pm

Damon smiled and kissed her back trying to keep himself from losing it all over again. He wanted to kiss her till both of them were breathing heavy but he knew he couldn't do that. He put his hand on her lower back and pulled her closer to him as he kissed her a bit more deeper. He loved kissing her softly, sweet lips to him there was nothing more intoxicating than that. Damon wanted to be everything to her, he was willing to do anything for her but he didn't want to rush anything with her.
Damon Fields
Damon Fields
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabella Waverly Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:56 pm

Annabella wrapped her arms around Damon's neck pulling him as close as she could to her. She ran her fingers through his hair as she continued to deepen the kiss with Damon. She opened her mouth slightly to see what all he would do, rather he would continue it or stop it was all up to him. At least that's what was going through Annabella's mind hoping he would take the first option and continue it.
Annabella Waverly
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Damon Fields Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:02 am

Damon felt her lips part and his heart began racing again, he flicked his tongue across her wondering what kind of response he could get out of her. He continued to kiss her more and more passionately as well as more deeply, his tongue caressed hers with up most care and teasingly. He pulled her even closer to him if it was possible and he then also put her legs across his lap so that they were that much more closer.
Damon Fields
Damon Fields
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabella Waverly Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:17 am

Annabella's heart began to race as Damon took action and did what she hoped he would do. She crawled into his lap after he moved her legs there. Sitting over top of him, her tongue moved fluidly around his tongue. Anna tried to bring him closer to her even more but was as close as she could get to him already. She was loving the feeling of this moment, her heart was racing so fast. So very fast probably too fast. Annabella's eyes flashed opened as her breathing literally stopped. She made a loud gasping sound before falling limp on Damon's lap.
Annabella Waverly
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Damon Fields Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:23 am

Damon quickly picked Anna up laying her on the floor hoping that everything was ok. He checked her pulse at the base of her jaw to make sure her heart was still beating. He then bent his head to her chest so that his ear was able to hear breathing and hear a heart beat. Damon was ready to do CPR on Anna in case that she wasn't breathing or her heart wasn't beating. "Anna! Can you hear me? Please Anna talk to me." Damon said trying to will her to open her eyes.
Damon Fields
Damon Fields
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabella Waverly Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:29 am

Annabella could hear Damon speaking too her. She knew she probably scared him but she couldn't get control over her mouth so she could tell him how to help her. After a minute or two she regained control. "In..hal..er.. sh...or..ts... po...cke...t" She said taking deep breaths trying to stay awake this time. "Hu...rry" she said her eyes rolling around.
Annabella Waverly
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Damon Fields Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:33 am

Damon understood her and ran to get her inhaler out of her shorts pocket, he ran to her shorts grabbing out the inhaler then running back to Anna. He jumped over the couch and landed beside her shaking up the inhaler, then pressing it into her mouth then pushing down so she could inhale the mist. "Take a deep breath Anna, come on you have to so you can breathe." Damon said as he looked at her hoping that she could breathe after having her inhaler.
Damon Fields
Damon Fields
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabella Waverly Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:40 am

Annabella followed his instructions taking a deep breath after he pressed the button. Tears began falling out the corners of her eyes. Her breathing slowed down as she finally caught hold of it. She closed her eyes slowly bring her hand to her head. The attack scared her more then anything, she hadn't experienced one that bad since she was much younger. Annabella began crying uncontrollably leaning her head on Damon's knee.
Annabella Waverly
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top