What House Would YOU Be In?
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

What House Would YOU Be In? Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

What House Would YOU Be In?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What House Would YOU Be In? Empty What House Would YOU Be In?

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:20 am

If YOU went to Hogwarts, where would the Sorting Hat place you and why? Are you a clever Ravenclaw? Are you a lover of tradition like Slytherin? Are you able to toss yourself under the bus for those you love, like the Gryffindors? Or are you a bit eclectic with a bit of each of the houses, like the Hufflepuffs? Or---hahahaha--what if there were a 5th house that would be ideal? What would it be and why would the Sorting Hat put you there?

I think I'd be a Gryffindor. I'm a bit too progressive for Slytherin's traditions; There certainly are smarter people who would get into Ravenclaw before me; and I'm waaaay too stubborn about those I love to fit neatly into Hufflepuff.

So..what about you?

Last edited by Khaat Lupin on Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22678
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

What House Would YOU Be In? Empty Re: What House Would YOU Be In?

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:20 am

I think I would fit into Gryffindor for I'm VERY brave but I also think I would somewhat be a Hufflepuff for I'm VERY loyal to my friends and family. I can be stubborn at times so I'm alittle of a Slytherin but I think Gryffindor would be the house for me!`
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Malmuira "Moira" Crawford Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:27 am

I think I'd either end up in Gryffindor or Slytherin... Maybe even Hufflepuff. I'm really brave and stubborn, and I'd do anything to keep my loved ones safe. I can be really cunning and sneaky too. And i' very loyal to my friends... So Idk... Really XD
Malmuira
Malmuira "Moira" Crawford
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 388

Back to top Go down

Post by Mira Anderson Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:32 pm

I guess Ravenclaw, just because I'm nothing else really. My qualifications for Ravclaw are I'm pretty smart (in both a bookish and more real life problem solving ways). I'm also pretty creative. School is very important to me and I fully believe education is everything. 

I do have some traits of Slythirin in me. I crave a higher place and power amoung my peer group, plainly stated, the top. I'm ashamed to admit that I have been willing to abandon close friends completely on this path. I also have great ambicion for my future and the drive to not stop until I've achieved all I can be. I guess i have a little temper (though its more like a silent fury). However Slythirins tradions would probably bother me a little. I'm pretty liberal and those who aren't willing to see the right in all beliefs really bother me. Plus I just could stand living in a dungeon. 

I might be a Hufflepuff. Maybe. I value my friends and family and love them deeply. Just sometimes in not as loyal as i could be. I'm also very compassionate and can't help but see exactly what people are feeling. It's like it's plastered on their face even without any expression at all. I know the importance of hard work but have sometimes been known to be lazy. I'm definitely not an open person in real life. I keep everything that I'm feeling bottled up until I'm about to explode, and even then I stay silent.  

I highly doubt I'd be a Gryffindor. Im definitely not brave (especially in the face of danger). I'm not particularly loyal to my friends, though they are important to me. I'm very controlled by emotions even though I can keep my face a blank page. 

So I'm not really sure what I would be.. Probably Ravenclaw or Skythirin. What do you think?
Mira Anderson

Number of posts : 539

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:43 pm

Hmm lets see, I'm a little bit of a push over at times, i'm quiet, i'm not really brave. i do good in class but i'm not really smart seeing as i fail all the tests. i love to read but i hate to study. i can be a B**** at times and i'm bery stuborn. i'd do about anything for the ones i love. so i think either theyed have to make a new house just for me or i'd be a hufflepuff!
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingsley Shacklebolt Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:49 pm

^^ Those who are intelligent usually crave a higher place and are ambitious, thus why slytherins and ravenclaws were close in the books. I think you sound more like a Ravenclaw though.

As for myself, I would be a Hufflepuff. Not ashamed to say it. Hard working and loyal are hardly bad qualities.
Kingsley Shacklebolt

Number of posts : 1463

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:10 pm

Um... I have a bit of everything in me? But i do think that I belong into Hufflepuff or maybe even Gryffindor. But no way into Ravenclaw - I'm not that smart, though I read a lot and speak about things that other people have never heard of, and I impress sometimes teachers with some facts. >.<
But yeah... Hard working and loyal. Way too loyal, maybe. ._.
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Kubin Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:20 pm

Hm.. This question really gets to me, because I don't really fit anywhere. I can say I'm a little bit brave, when it comes to doing dangerous/stupid things. Those things tend to come easy to me. But I've also been called very smart, in some cases. I've got a quick mind, so that may come in handy in the Ravenclaw section. But I mean, I'm not Hardworking at all, so Hufflepuff may be out of the question, except for the fact that I'm extremely loyal.

I think overall, I'd be HUfflepuff or Ravenclaw, since I'm apparently really smart, or don't belong anywhere else.
Jack Kubin
Jack Kubin

Number of posts : 487

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin West Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:55 pm

GRYFFINDOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm brave and stubborn and will protect the people I love completely. But I do have a little Slytherin in me and Ravenclaw. I'm at the top of my class. And Hufflepuff. I'm the most loyal person you'll ever meet! Very Happy

Gryffindor: 80%
Slytherin: 10%
Ravenclaw: 7%
Hufflepuff: 3%

So yeah! That's me.
Kevin West
Kevin West

Number of posts : 211

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingsley Shacklebolt Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:55 am

yay for modesty!
Kingsley Shacklebolt

Number of posts : 1463

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top