I told you we'd see each other again - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

I told you we'd see each other again - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

I told you we'd see each other again

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I told you we'd see each other again - Page 3 Empty Re: I told you we'd see each other again

Post by Christabelle Whittle Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:28 am

"I doubt that." she said smiling, "But you...I think there is something about someone in a military uniform that I've always liked." she said teasingly...It wasn't a lie either. And she couldn't have made any judgements on it before because she had never seen him in his uniform.

She looked at him, it almost sounded as concieted as she could be at times. "Well I guess its good you're with me then." she said smiling as she held up a bag of mixed candy, "What do you think about these?"
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

I told you we'd see each other again - Page 3 Empty Re: I told you we'd see each other again

Post by Guest Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:52 am

Emil was blushing bright red like a traffic light at a busy intersection. He laughed nervously, "Really? You...like my uniform?" He was stammering and making himself look like a fool. "I've never met a woman attracted by a Durmstrang student's uniform. Unless they were Durmstrang students themselves. Normally, they'd be repulsed by all the fur on it. Y'know? Because most people like animals enough to not want to wear them. Myself included, I hate the thought that I'm wearing something that used to be alive".

"Ooh! I like! How about these?" Emil gathered a whole bunch of different candies; including suckers, gummies, and chocolate, and shoved them into the shopping basket that he'd found near the entrance. He had a huge load, and enough money to pay for that and more. He loved candy and would do anything to get some.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:01 am

Christy had to laugh, everyone at Hogwarts seemed to be immune to veela charm but now Emil was standing there stammering. She thought it was cute. "Yes really." she said smiling. "Does that really surprise you?" she asked him curiously. "You look cute in it. Fur or no fur." she said smiling. He must not have thought that she was used to seeing a Durmstrang uniform when she was home...Even when she and Godric were at Hogwarts he had a habit of wearing it instead of his Hogwarts uniform.

She walked around grabbing her own basket. "I think Cristina would like some of those too." she said as she grabbed some gummy candies and smiled, "I think I really do spoil that kid sometimes but she's so cute...especially when she tries to say my name." She smiled thinking about her adopted daughter. She had noticed Emil never really responded when she mentioned her, and she thought that the thought of someone with a kid, even if it wasn't theirs just made him nervous. It wouldn't be surprising, they were after all both only seventeen.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:55 am

"That actually does surprise me, you seem like the type who wouldn't like to wear a uniform like that even if you'd look good in it" Emil answered, "I always thought the fur on the robes was a bit sketchy". He blushed at her cute remark, "Thanks, you look cute in your little outfit there, it makes you look younger than you are".

"You know what else the little one might like? These chocolate griffins, they're only a few sickles and they're as big as muggle chocolate rabbits" Emil replied, he was a little bit apprehensive about the whole Christy having a child thing. It seemed a bit sketchy.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:09 pm

She smiled, she had only been wearing jeans and a tank-top. She had gotten used to being in england while she was there and the weather was only slightly chilly so her light jacket over her tank top worked out well. "I'd look young anyway." she said frowning, "Are you saying I'm old?" she asked raising an eyebrow at him.

Then she turned her attention to Cristina when he asked what else she would like. "I think I've gotten all of her favorites." she replied still frowning. She could tell in the sound of his voice that he didn't seem too happy about her having a kid, even if it wasn't hers. "I think I do need to explain somethings to you about why I have Cristina though. You just seem really apprehensive about it all and I think you should know if you want to be with me."

She sighed and began telling the story. "I was dating her brother when their parents were killed." she said looking at him sadness all over her face, "I went to the house, to find they had been killed by a werewolf and she somehow managed to be alive and just bitten, so I brought her back with me. I originally thought her dead but my cousin was working on the cure for it affliction."

"Soon after, Nick and I became engaged and right before we were going to be married he disappeared. Godric and I were the only people she would let come near her, so I couldn't give her over to anyone. My mom has custody of her legally until I turn 18 and can get it by muggle law as well."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:04 pm

"Nah, I'm not saying that. I'm saying you'd look younger than most the women your age look!" Emil said, chuckling softy. "See, my English is still no good". He peered inside the sack of candy that was filling to the brim. There was a whole bunch in there that he could hardly see the hole that was forming at the bulge.

He listened to the whole sad story of how Cristina came to live with Christy. "That's really something". Tears were forming in his eyes, and he tried to wipe them away. "See? Didn't I tell you that werewolves are no good? That's exactly why I don't like Brienne, she's a dangerous creature that must be stopped". His head hung down in a tired expression.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:16 am

"I really am going to have to toughen you up aren't I?" she asked looking at him, a small smile gracing her lips. She thought he was sweet but how he had survived so long at Durmstrang she had no idea. "Look I've done somethings I'm not very proud of. I can be very evil if the need for it appears. Its one of the few similarities between Godric and she except for their looks.

No longer was the smile on her face. She didn't like talking about the things she had been a part of. The confederacy wasn't something she admitted to being very often, or the fact that she had acted as the head of it when Nick disappeared. "Look, lets not talk about it right now." she said running her hand through her curls. "We can discuss all of my mishaps another day right? I mean...I came here to have fun with you."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:43 am

"Toughen me up? Hey, I'm tough!" Emil chuckled, changing the subject. He saw the hole in the candy sack getting larger and larger. It was tearing up badly. He used an enlargement charm on the burlap sack, which made it larger and able to hold more candy. Unfortunately, their splurging cleared the shelves completely.

"Looks like we bought out the entire store," Emil observed, "Well, kinda". He approached the counter, where he handed the cashier what seemed like dozens of galleons. "I hope your little girl likes a whole lot of candy...'cause we got so much. Well, we could eat it too but not all of it in one sitting". He dragged the heavy sack, trying to sling it over his shoulders.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:52 am

Christy smiled at him as he fixed the bag, "You know I would have paid for all of this right?" she asked looking at him. She had been surprised a little that he had paid for all the candy. Money really didn't mean anything since she had grown up with it her entire life. She was able to get whatever she wanted when she wanted.

"I'm sure they have more candy in the back too." she continued, "And after seeing you almost faint from the sight of blood and almost crying from what I told you, I think I might be a little tougher than you." she said smiling, "Don't worry, I'm sure I'll get you into some sort of trouble like I've been into before too much longer."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:25 am

"I know, but I wanted to be a gentleman and pay, I'd feel like a terrible person if I let such a pretty woman pay for all that candy...but if you insist on paying, they can get us more and you can pay for that if you like", Emil said, smiling. He took out a long piece of shoelace-like candy from the bag and popped it into his mouth. It tasted faintly of strawberry and banana with an overpowering mango.

"I don't normally faint at the sight of blood! Just running, gushing or dripping blood in real time. Videos, still pictures, or still pools don't bother me for some reason" Emil explained, insisting that this was how it went. He continued chewing on the shoelace shaped candy, allowing it to melt in his mouth after a couple more chews.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top