I told you we'd see each other again - Page 11
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

I told you we'd see each other again - Page 11 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

I told you we'd see each other again

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I told you we'd see each other again - Page 11 Empty Re: I told you we'd see each other again

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:13 pm

"Because they like to be control freaks with everything remember." she said smiling as she looked at him, "You should know how muggles are about..whats the word..Oh pirateing." she said with a smile. She grabbed the remote from him and skipped the previews and pressed play on the menu and the movie started. It kind of reminder her of the movie Ninja Assassin to be honest. Or like some martial arts version of Freddy versus Jason.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

I told you we'd see each other again - Page 11 Empty Re: I told you we'd see each other again

Post by Guest Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:27 pm

The movie started up, there was a ninja, all dressed in black. He seemed to be running and slashing througfh random people that he encountered. Emil had to laugh at how the blood looked like cherry syrup. It had the same consistency, and the same color. Distinguishable from blood in that it looked a little too pink and a bit too thick. The gore and the bones even looked fake; like some red pie filling and hardened and splintered dough.

"Heh, this all looks so fake. Is this an action movie parody? Or is it a real action movie?" That was the question Emil posed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:34 pm

"I don't know actually." she said looking at him, "I have a lot of movies that I haven't seen to be honest." she continued to say, "I actually like how fake it looks." she said pointing out the blood, "See how that blood looks like video game graphics...Its kinda supermegafoxyawesomehot!" she said running all the words together before laughing. "I think it might actually supposed to be a little funny. I just saw the name and got it thinking Godric would like it but I forgot to give it to him."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:00 pm

"Yeah, it does look like a video game! It looks like the blood from several that I've watched my friends play, but I've never gotten to really play one. I've been forced into work all my life, so I never really had the time", Emil said, smiling softly. The movie continued, the ninja and assassin finally came face to face. It was a showdown to the finish, but neither won yet. The movie wouldn't be over for another hour. Though, it did look like the ninja did have his work cut out for him with the assassin. "Godric likes these kinds of movies? I didn't know that. I thought he'd like history documentaries, myself".
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:31 pm

"What makes you say that about Godric?" she asked him curiously although she probably already knew the answer. They could both be so serious at times that what their likes and dislikes were confused a lot of people. Of course Christy liked getting what she wanted and sitting around letting people treat her like the princess she thought she was. Emil just hadn't seen how truly vain that Christy could be yet.

Her eyes fell back on to the television. "We can play a few video games if you want, although I'll admit I'm not that great at them. Pretty much just fighting games and thats cause I'm a spontaneous with the controller buttons." she had to laugh at that and then as the ninja and assassin in the movie kept trying to kill each other and fail. She was kind of interested to see who would win.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:31 pm

"Well, you guys are so in....touch with the ancient world, so I thought that you'd like stuff like that. Especially the whole Egyptian and Greek stuff. We did go back and meet our past lives", Emil said. He smiled a little and watched the movie. "I'd love to play a video game after this". The ninja and the assassin met again, but the battle met in a tie, and they made up their differences, deciding to team together to accomplish the mission. It turned out that the assassin and ninja were both men who liked each other a little too much. The movie started getting a bit...yeah.

"Wow, must've been a lucky pick, then?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:38 pm

Christy had to laugh, "Well we are." she said with a smile. "I actually planned on being a history of magic professor before my father was murdered." she admitted looking at him. Of course things that traumatic would make anyone change their life dreams. She wanted to take over as head of her family and living her life like her father had been her way of doing it.

She had to laugh at what she was seeing. "Yeah one will kill the other though and you know it." she said smiling, "I did say I had picked the movie for Godric remember."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:00 pm

"Oh, hehe...I think you would've made a great history teacher. You've certainly taught me a lot, especially when we went through that potion stuff", Emil said. "I'm not sure what I want to do if my plan of being a professional Quidditch player fails. I might have to set up a shop or something, I'm not sure what I want to do with my life. In fact....I'm kinda stuck with that. It's what I can't really figure out of all things". He continued watching the action in the movie. The assassin stabbed the ninja in the back while they made love.

"Hm, you were right. I think I owe you five sickles".
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:38 pm

"I couldn't have possibly taught you that much." she said smiling. She really wasn't sure of what she had taught him...yet. She smiled and kissed him. "Actually I think I owe you five galleons because I said that the ninja would kill the assassin." she said with a faintest smile on her lips.

"I could help you if you really wanted to become a Quidditch player." she said musingly. "I do know a lot of people. I actually had professionals teach me all the positions. I'll be a good practice on. What position?" she asked smiling.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:50 pm

"Actually, you have. You taught me that we aren't so different after all, through the use of Godric's potions. We don't have that different of past lives, and the one we visited we were meant for each other", Emil said. He kissed her, then pulled her close. "You owe me nothing, I assure you. I said that neither of them would kill each other". The assassin on the screen started doing disgraceful things to the body of the ninja, unspeakable acts. "I think they took this movie a bit too far".

"You will? I'd like that", Emil said. "I usually play Keeper or Beater. Those two are the ones I'm the best at. Seeker would be my worst position, since I can't see that well. Well, I can, but not that great that I'd be able to spot a snitch".
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top