I told you we'd see each other again - Page 12
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

I told you we'd see each other again - Page 12 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

I told you we'd see each other again

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I told you we'd see each other again - Page 12 Empty Re: I told you we'd see each other again

Post by Christabelle Whittle Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:06 am

Christy smiled as she turned off the movie. She almost laughed at the things the assassin was doing to the body...It reminded her of a song she had heard once. She looked at him, "Its not a problem. I can play all positions but I'm better at being a seeker. Part of being captain of a team means you have to know all the positions."

She thought back to all the practices she had had when she was little. "I guess I'm so good at being seeker because my brain goes 'Oh! Shiny object." she added laughing, "Just let me know if you want some practice or anything and I'll be more than glad to help."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

I told you we'd see each other again - Page 12 Empty Re: I told you we'd see each other again

Post by Guest Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:19 am

"Aww...I wanted to see the rest of that. It was kinda cool!" Emil said in mock disappointment. He kinda did want to see it, but at the same time he didn't. It was a weird predicament in his head which he'd dismiss for later. Was he really that perverse that he'd do that or think that? Maybe. He didn't want to admit that though.

"Well, I'd love to be taught and stuff as soon as I can. I want to be...how you say...a prodigy. A prodigy of Quidditch. I just want to be the best that I can be and that would likely be the best in Quidditch. Well, for men anyway. I'd probably be the best male Quidditch player the world's ever seen". He had a childlike glimpse of hope in his eyes. "Well, I wasn't used to being treated well as a kid. I wasn't used to seeing shiny objects. I worked in a mine that didn't dig for shiny objects. Rather, we dug for coal or whatever the mine could give us. That was never a crystal. If we encountered one, we were taught to avoid it".
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:35 am

Christy had to laugh at that. She was a child prodigy though so she understood how it was to want to be something. Only she was a prodigy in almost anything she could think of...Quidditch, academics save for her potions, the ministry. Then again she had been groomed her entire life to be like that. She frowned as he talked about his work in the mines. "I wouldn't worry about working in a place like that again if I were you." she said smiling as she kissed him sweetly.

"Well and on the quidditch, we can start whenever you like." she said as she got up and walked over to a corner of her room and pulled out her broom. It was a neverlanding. "Do you want to use mine?" she asked looking at him, "I can always steal another one from somewhere in the house." She said with a smile. She had gotten both her and Godric one, one year for Christmas and she had charished hers dearly. In fact she never let anyone touch it. Emil was very lucky to be offered to use it, but she didn't want to say anything about it.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:14 am

"I''m glad. I don't wanna go back to the mines again. My parents didn't want me to achieve anything higher than they ever did, so they set my expectations to be low. Who knew that a lovely person such as you would ever come into my life, and...", Emil wiped away a tear, "...and make me believe in myself more than I ever would. I was starting to lose hope, to be honest. I never wanted to lose it, but I felt like doing so after having to work in the mines for so long".

"Wow, that's a nice broom! Are you sure I can use it? If you insist, then I will. I'll be extra careful with it", he said. A childlike glimmer of happiness was in his eyes. He put his hand on the broom, and it seemed to almost bond to him. Well, almost being the keyword. He had a way with objects.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:00 pm

Christy smiled. "I'm sure its fine but if anything happens to it, I'm taking it out in flesh." she said with a smile. That broom to her was like muggles and their first cars...It was her baby and the fact she was even letting Emil hold it said something. "I just hope you know how to hold on." she said with a smile. Neverlandings were no joke when it came to flying.

She walked over to where it was kept and grabbed another nice broom. Not nearly as nice as the neverlanding but pretty close. "I'll use this one." she continued to say, "We can go out and into the garden and you can start to learn some of my tricks."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:21 am

"Don't worry, I'll make sure your broom is untouched by harm's hands", Emil was trying to be poetic and reassuring at the same time, though he felt as if it were to fail. "I can do more than hold on, I have a crazy grip on my hands, that way I don't fall off!" He laughed softy and gripped the broom tightly enough that no water or anything could pass between his hand and the nicely polished wood. It was a fine broom indeed. He dreamed of owning a Neverlanding, but they were much too pricey for him. Much too pricey, he wouldn't eat for a year if he bought one. The models of broom he got were usually much lower than those the richer kids got, even though he himself could be considered "rich".

"Hey! That other broom there is like the one I have! Unfortunately, I haven't been able to fly with 'er lately, been busy and all that jazz". Of course, Emil had to work for it vigorously like he did everything else. He even worked for his parents' love, though no child should have to put up with that. He did not complain, though, as he thought himself above complaint.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:20 pm

Christy laughed, "Thats a really good thing." she replied as she looked down at the broom in her hands. She let out a sigh, remembering how she learned to fly and play Quidditch on it. "As much as I've outgrown this one I still miss it." she said as she looked over to Emil. "This was my very first broom. I took quite a few falls on it learning to fly it." The only thing she didn't say was how she fell and she managed to never break a bone. She could probably hold that into account of her instructors who at the moment they saw her falling, slowed it down so she would have a comfy landing on the ground or flew up and scooped her up out of mid air.

She moved towards the door, "I'll show you something really cool on the way out." she said as she motioned for him to follow. She made her way down the hall a bit, the hall itself seeming like it was never ending. But within a minute, she stopped at a panel on the wall. There wasn't anything that was visibly different about it but she pushed the panel and it opened to reveal a hidden staircase.

As Emil got closer to her she spoke, "Me and Godric used to hide in all the hidden tunnels and pathways when we were little." she said laughing at her memories of it. "We would hide ourselves away for days only coming out when our family wasn't around to grab food and come back. We had them worried to death. I still think they don't know where we hid." She let out a sigh. She was grateful for her cousin being raised with her. Everytime he was away she was made to feel like an only child...and she was until Abbey came along and was her friend and they adopted her just days after her father was killed.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:03 pm

"I know what it's like to outgrow something sentimental. Well, kinda. I used to have a favorite pick ax, which I used day and night. It was my first pick ax ever, the one I learned how to mine with. The one I learned to dig with when I was old enough to do so". Emil was in a zone of sorts when he recalled stories, he always did that and it got annoying to some. "That same pick ax was the one that stabbed through my foot once. Others would've considered it cursed, but not me. Not me. Nah....I saw it as a sign. A sign that I should work much harder. Of course I didn't want to, but if it were any indication, I picked up the pace anyway".

He snapped out of his zone and followed Christy, a bit excited to see something cool. A hidden staircase was present in the castle. He'd never seen the likes of hidden tunnels and such in a castle, well, not very much. Then again, he never was in a castle before besides the few times he was here. He loved it here, much better than school or his actual home. He hated home, really hated home. There was nothing magic about it, and everyone was so....insistent on working. There was no time for playing. At all.

"Cool! That reminds me of when I was eleven, and I finally went to Durmstrang. Me and my friends used to hide out in all sorts of spots there in between classes. I always threw hexes at passersby, just for fun. The only thing that was wrong about it was the fact that we could get caught. We nearly always didn't though, but we still got caught occasionally". Emil let out a sigh of nostalgia. It was always a great feeling to remember his fondest moments, not so with bad moments, but he still liked to tell anyway.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:18 pm

Christy listened about him talk about his pick ax but she didn't say anything about it. She didn't like the idea of him doing hard labor. "Well you don't have to work if you don't want to." she said as they entered the stairway. "Doing charms on people that could seriously mess with their head is better." she said looking at him. She had stopped and stepped up a step above where he was and kissed him on the lips.

"You know I might scare you with my mad flying skills." she said with a small smile as they stood in the dimly lit stairway.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:29 am

"I don't? That would be awesome, I hate working. That pick ax broke long ago anyway, I was mining for something and the handle snapped in half. Right in half, like the thighbone of a skater who goes too fast. I hated it when it broke, since there was some sentiment to it, but I was relieved at the same time", Emil explained. He held Christy and kissed her again. "True, but you could get suspended for that kind of behavior, and it's easier to get caught with head-messing-up charms. I just didn't want to be sent back to the house I grew up in, I'd rather be in Durmstrang forever than go there". He shuddered.

"Ha! I doubt it. No one can scare my by flying!" Emil was overconfident now, and that was a bad thing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top