I told you we'd see each other again - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

I told you we'd see each other again - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

I told you we'd see each other again

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I told you we'd see each other again - Page 2 Empty Re: I told you we'd see each other again

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:20 am

Christy couldn't help but laugh, "Those French boys and girls would eat you alive." she said looking at him laughing. She didn't know how she was able to tolerate the school with everyone always trying to one up the other and it almost drove her mad. "Well we have the holidays to make up for lost time right?" she asked curiously, "And then graduation won't be that far away."

She turned back on the subject of Brienne. "I have no clue if she's regisitered or not, I would think so since its obvious what she is." she said looking at him. He looked cute when he seemed worried. "I managed." she said smiling sweetly. "I'm still here aren't I?"
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

I told you we'd see each other again - Page 2 Empty Re: I told you we'd see each other again

Post by Guest Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:11 pm

"True, but Durmstrang is less tolerable. It sucks, it's all militant and I don't like it. Besides, I'd be the best that I could be at Beauxbatons, since they wouldn't expect me to all that military-like stuff. I hated it there, and I'm glad that I'm in Hogwarts for my last year" Emil replied, he looked a little relieved. "Granted, the headmaster there is an ass, and his joking around is not even funny, but he thinks it is". He made a retching noise, and opened his mouth, putting his finger in a 'gag me' position. When he was done, he laughed.

"Well, I suppose, and I think she's registered. However, I will not be happy if you had to fight her for any reason. I just hope Daniel makes her a lifetime supply of Wolfsbane".
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:21 pm

"I wish I had gone to Durmstrang now." she said looking at him, "I need to know all this military stuff for the ministry and I'm having to learn it now on my own." she said rubbing her head. She hated having to learn all of this now, but she didn't have a choice. "Well if you had gone to Beauxbatons you wouldn't have gotten Godric's approval." she said smiling, "And he would have made sure we didn't see each other sweetheart."

She wanted to try to change the subject, "What do you want to do today?" she asked him curiously. "I came here to see you and all we've done is stand on the street and talked!"
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:39 pm

"Well, Durmstrang is not fun, they teach in the worst ways possible. It boggles the mind that they'd choose such archaic punishments and methods" Emil said, frowning. He looked over at Christy, "True enough, but I would've endlessly sought his approval regardless, and tried to get him to think of me as the best person for you". He looked at the horizon, it was beautiful; broken only by the few buildings and the land below.

"I'd like to pump myself full of sugar," Emil replied, "So, let's go to Honeydukes, they'll have what I need for that great sugar rush".
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:48 pm

Christy smiled at him, "Thats sweet." she replied Standing on her toes and managed to kiss him on the cheek. "And Emil I never went to school for fun, either." she said. No she had never been to school just for the fun of it. The only amusement she got out of school was quidditch, she had been there to learn and that was it. It was probably what had contributed to her being able to graduate early. Her life had been planned out from the time she was born.

"Oh that sounds fun." she said taking his hand in hers, intertwining their fingers, "Lets go, I could use some sugar and I'm sure Cristina wouldn't mind if I brought her home some sweets from there."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:28 pm

"Well, wizard schools are supposed to be fun and filled with magic. Not drills and all that, but yeah, whatever floats your boat I guess" Emil chuckled. His head somewhat spun with all this. He'd never been here on a date, so he had no idea what places would be good for that. Well, besides Honeydukes. That was where Daniel took Stanley on their last date together.

"Alright! We'll stock up on sugar quills, then all assortments of gummies and all that. Hell, it doesn't matter anymore, we'll just grab stuff". Emil seemed eager to get to work. Hauling candy was the only thing he really enjoyed that he considered work.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:41 pm

"Not all the time." she said smiling. She didn't know if he had really understood that her life up until she had met him had been planned out. School was an escape for her. Going there and graduating early was a way for her to not have to deal with everything at home or be the only child for once. "We can go to the three broomsticks or the Hog's Head afterwards if you like." she said smiling.

"I think grabbing stuff would be a good plan." she said laughing as they started to walk down the street to Honeydukes. "Maybe I'll see some of my old friends too." she said thoughtfully, "And you might get to meet them."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:17 am

"I'd really like that", Emil said, "I think the Hog's Head would be better though, just saying. I don't really like the Three Broomsticks, it's too crowded there". He straightened out his uniform, pulling it a little bit so that the front and back were even once more. He kept trying until he just got frustrated and gave up.

"I'd like to meet your friends, they're probably very nice. Your cousin's a nice guy and I know him. If he's nice your other friends must be, too". He tried to make conversation, but he stayed silent after saying that. He walked towards Honeydukes, observing that it was nearly empty, but he didn't say anything.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:33 am

Christy smiled at him as he walked with her, trying to straighten out his uniform. "Are you having to wear that wherever you go around here?" She asked curiously. "I'm kind of glad I didn't go to Durmstrang because I don't know if I could pull off the uniform at all." she said jokingly as she started to hum a song as they walked into Honeydukes. She was surprised at how slow the shop was for it being a weekend that the school would come down but she figured it was still early in the day that most of the students hadn't even gotten up yet.

"I'm not sure which of them you would like best." she said in thought about her friends. "My sister Abbey you would probably love. If Soph was still in school you could meet her too but you might see her. She's training to be a healer." she said as she started to collect different types of candy.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:07 am

"Yeah, I'm supposed to show school pride. Insane amounts of it. I hate it, quite frankly, but I manage okay. It's warm with this uniform, though, so I might try and convince them to let me take it off. We have so many of our robes packed it's not funny" Emil replied. "You'd look good in any uniform. Durmstrang included. You're the type of rare person that looks good in anything she wears". He was being very sincere, his eyes sparkling with truthfulness.

"Good for Sophia, and I'm sure I'll love Abbey. I like everyone, well, as long as they're not too doggish", he replied. He felt somewhat winded from walking a bit too quickly, and he stepped inside the shop, which was nigh-deserted. There was hardly any candy left.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top