I told you we'd see each other again
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

I told you we'd see each other again Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

I told you we'd see each other again

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I told you we'd see each other again Empty I told you we'd see each other again

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:17 am

Christabelle made her way down into Hogsmeade. It had been a while since she had seen the village. The last time she had been a student at Hogwarts herself and she had promised Emil that she would come try to see him while he was staying at Hogwarts. They had a long year a head until he graduated she knew but hopefully with the tournament it would go by quick enough. She decided to meet him out side near one of the few benches that was in the sleepy little village.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

I told you we'd see each other again Empty Re: I told you we'd see each other again

Post by Guest Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:29 am

Hogsmeade, a quaint little place with quaint little people. Just like a Hummel figurine collection, but with the added enchantment of magic and the promise of excitement among the small village folk. Emil admired this place, for it was just like home. Home. Not always the best place for Emil, admittedly, but he didn't suffer too much there. He was just forced to work. Now, though, it was time for school, which meant time to hang out with people and have fun whilst killing time. Though it really wasn't killing if you were enjoying yourself.

This time, though, it wasn't strictly a fun little hang out time with some random friends from Hogwarts whilst dodging the dog-girl. Nope. He was to see his dream girl once more. The woman he'd met during summer and fallen in love with. Through a mix of Veela charm on her part and just plain old charm on his part, they somehow hit it off and something awesome started because of that. His beloved was sitting on a bench in the small Hummel figurine village, looking like one of those figures herself. Likely one of the greatest beauty. He decided to have a little fun when he met her again.

"Hello, ma'am, did you by chance see the most beautiful woman in the world?" His tone of voice revealed that he was joking around.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

I told you we'd see each other again Empty Re: I told you we'd see each other again

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:36 am

Christy couldn't help but laugh hearing his voice as she jumped up from the bench and jumped on him hugging him tightly. "Emil!" she exclaimed excitedly laughing at what he had said. She hadn't realized how much she had missed him until this point in time. She realized that every day had just seemed to go by extremely slow now, that he hadn't been around her. She hated when the days felt like they dragged on and on. The good thing was, was that she had been back in contact with her cousin and was able to stay at least somewhat happy from that.

"I've missed you." she said smiling as she held on to him tightly. She really couldn't kiss him standing on her tip toes, him being almost an exact foot taller than her but she tried anyway, puckering her lips up as she stood on her toes to meet him for a kiss.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:00 am

Emil let out a girlish giggle that sounded of jingle bells from a sleigh in rhythm, he had a habit of doing that around Christy. Days had gone slow for him as well, he'd missed her a lot. Now, though, she was back in his life, maybe only for a short time, but that was better than nothing, right? His olivine eyes stared into her blue pools as he bent down to meet her lips with his. Any kisses that he had with her tasted like candy, mostly because he'd be eating some before it.

"I missed you too, the days went by so slow without you. Did you get that owl-letter I sent you last week, though?" He sent letters via owls, going up every week to the owlery for a couple minutes to write and send one letter. Always addressed to Christy, always assuring her that he missed her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:05 am

Christy pulled away from him slowly when they broke apart from the kiss, "Were you eating those sweedish fish I sent you liebe?" she asked looking at him smiling, those had always been her favorite kind of candy, even if it was a muggle candy. She smiled and held on to him tightly, not wanting to let go. She couldn't believe it had taken her so long to be able to come around.

"Yeah I did." she said smiling as she looked into his eyes. "Did you not get my reply to it?" she asked, quite sure she had replied to the letter. She would feel horrible if she hadn't, "At least I think I replied to you." she said frowning, "I've been so busy at the ministry I haven't really even had time to myself. But I wanna hear everything thats been going on."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:29 am

"Yes I have, I've been saving one for each day. They're bigger than most candies I've seen from Muggles", Emil observed. He loved those candies, he liked all Muggle candies and Wizard candy. Both were equally as good as the other. As she held onto him tightly, he held her back, nearly taking her off of her feet. Admittedly, he'd done that a few times by accident.

"I didn't get the reply, but I believe that you sent it. The owl brought it during a rainstorm, so the letter had disintegrated or something on the way over", that was Emil's theory as to what happened to the letter. "Anyway, I've been having a good time at Hogwarts, except for one thing. There's this girl in the blue house of Hogwarts, she has dog ears and a dog tail, or something, and I get freaked out when she's near me. She scares me".
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:39 am

"You didn't have to do that." she said laughing a little. In fact she could go through a one pound bag in an entire sitting when she was in the mood for them. She would never openly admit that though except to Godric or Abbey who had actually seen her do it. She didn't complain when he almost took her off her feet, she laughed at it. "Its so funny whenever you hold me. I'm so much shorter than you." She always thought that was funny.

"I was in that house." she replied looking at him, "Its called Ravenclaw." she explained. She knew who he was talking about, "Daniel knows her." she said looking at him, "I think thats his sister or something. How is she scary?" she asked curiously. She was rarely afraid of anything having been through a lot herself in the past year so she didn't understand how Brienne scared her, only that it would weird him out.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:49 am

"Yeah, but doing that makes the days seem shorter, and I like when they seem shorter if they're without you" Emil said. He smiled at her, she was so much shorter than he was but it was pretty cool nonetheless. "I think of you as my tiny kitten, I always need to protect you and keep you with me", he was joking around of course.

"Oh, Ravenclaw. That's an awesome name for a house", he replied. "Daniel? Our Daniel? What relation is he to her, anyway? They don't look like siblings...they look nothing alike", he was a bit bewildered. "She scares me because she's part dog or wolf or something. It's disturbing. I was the victim of a dog attack". It was true, he was nearly killed by a dog when he was little.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:56 am

She laughed at him, "Yeah but you have no idea how much I can protect myself." she said smiling but deadly serious at the same time. "I really wish you could keep me with you but I'm not sure that would go over well here or back at Durmstrang." she said sweetly. She couldn't help but laugh at how goofy and quirky he seemed for someone who had come from such a hard core military school like durmstrang.

"Yes our Daniel." she replied. "I think she's his sister or something like that, but I'm not quite sure on that either. And shes a werewolf Emil. She can't help what she is anymore than you can." She had decided at that point to stop getting on to him "I've been attacked by vampires alot." she admitted looking at him, "In fact I was almost killed by them as a child."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:17 am

"I wish you could, too, I'd love to spend the rest of my days with you. It's a shame I've got school to attend and all that. It's so hard on me that I'm stressed out all the time" Emil replied, "The only thing that pulls me through is a bit of humor every minute. It makes it less horrid to go through that school Durmstrang. If I had a choice, I would've gone to Beauxbatons or Hogwarts, anywhere but Durmstrang".

"Really? She's a werewolf? Is she registered?" He asked under a blanket of concern. He then heard of the vampires, "That's a sin. If I could, I'd make sure they never touch you again."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top