I told you we'd see each other again - Page 13
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

I told you we'd see each other again - Page 13 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

I told you we'd see each other again

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I told you we'd see each other again - Page 13 Empty Re: I told you we'd see each other again

Post by Christabelle Whittle Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:25 pm

When he held her, her feet actually left the step she was standing on and she wrapped her arms around him and kissed him back. She smiled as they broke apart and she was glad to be put back on the ground and she ran down the stairs opening the door to the outside, "Well lets just see about that." she said as she mounted her broom and took off.

Before Emil knew it she was up in the air doing barrel spins and flips that would scare even some professional Quidditch players.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

I told you we'd see each other again - Page 13 Empty Re: I told you we'd see each other again

Post by Guest Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:47 am

Emil smirked when he saw Christy. She was going all sorts of stunts on her broom, but this was one area that Emil shined in. He was a master at flying. He may not have been a master at magic, but flying was certainly his forte. He brought the broom forth and put his hands on it in an odd way; this type of hold was used by him to bond with a broom. Bonding with brooms did not alter the magic of said broom in any way, it altered his own magic to match a bond with the broom so he'd be able to think of it as an extension of his own body. His corporeal incarnation was able to change its aura to suit different flying mechanisms to allow him total control.

As soon as he kicked off the ground, he was doing loops and other aerial acrobatics. He gripped his wand in one hand and the broom in the other as he flew. The wand became a highlighter of sorts that spewed writing smoke. He started writing in the sky "Emil loves Christy" in bold, large letters. Of course, this oneupmanship was not the point, but he wanted to also impress the woman he loved. He did want to impress her. It took him a few minutes to finish the writing in a fancy script. He put his wand away and watched as his handiwork floated in the sky.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:06 pm

Christy stopped long enough to see what he was doing and laughed as she started to fly over towards him. She came up behind him and looped around him with out any hands on her broom laughing, "I love you too!" she shouted almost having knocked him off of the broom when she flew past. She did actually turn around to see if he was alright. "Did I scare you?" she asked laughing.

She had wondered how he was handling her neverlanding but she was afraid to upset him by asking.
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Number of posts : 497

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:56 am

Emil looked back at Christy when she nearly knocked him off the broom. "I'll be fine, don't you worry about me. I'd be more concerned about you if I were you". That was said with a chuckle. A soft, small chuckle. It heartily echoed in his throat with a tiny reverberation felt through the broom. Some would say there was a small gong inside him, though, his laugh didn't have that deep bass resonance that a gong had. Nah, it was higher in pitch and tempo than a gong. Like, a deep xylophone or a deep metal drum. That's what was the best simile for it. Emil zoomed past Christy whilst upside down and only holding on with his legs. He hung down for as long as his face wasn't too badly flushed with blood, and bobbed back up. Some of his stunts were reminiscent of Muggle rodeo stunts, especially those performed on the bucking bulls.

The blood in his veins seemed alive with a fire. As if it was fire running through his veins in a slight vitriolic motivation to impress. It put him in danger, but not just physically. He could've been deemed a show-off. That was never a good thing. Never.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:51 am

Christy laughed watching him show off. They were about evenly matched when it came to flying, except he had said he had terrible eyesight so he wouldn't make a very good seeker. She actually had a snitch in her pocket. "Hey Emil, wanna try to catch a snitch?" she asked with a mischievous grin. She knew that was something she would definately one up him in but he seemed in a pretty cocky mood.

"I highly doubt I'll ever fall off of a broom Emil." she said looking at him. She hadn't used this broom in ages and she kinda felt a little awkward on it but she could see how much fun he was having on her neverlanding. She didn't want to take that away from him. "I've been on them since before I could walk."
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:02 pm

"Sure, I'll try a snitch". Emil wasn't sane anymore. Flying made him way too excited to be any type of sane. He'd been super excited about flying and always loved it since he was little and began to fly. "My specialty is whacking things while on a broom. Whacking things and racing about on brooms. Slow brooms go fast for me. All brooms can go fast for me". He started getting a little giddy. He wondered what was making him like that; was it the fun or was it the fact that he was trying to one-up this girl? The one he loved? He had no idea. It could've been either, or the fact that the air was thinner the higher the brooms flew.

"Do you ever get sick from flying too high?" It was something he wondered about other people. He never did unless he went especially high, but that was very unlikely. If not impossible. Most things would only require him to go just high enough that he'd be above the trees at most. Any higher was rarer, but he could handle it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:05 pm

She knew he was trying to show off now and it was funny if not a little annoying. She supposed it was her getting a dose of her own medicine, because she had a habit of being a show off and always the center of attention. She looked at him as she flew past him releasing the snitch and then she sat to watching for it.

"No I don't get sick from flying to high. Although I don't think I've ever tried to fly too terribly high." she said looking at him for just a split second before turning her eyes back to the sky, "Then again, I've lived in a castle on the top of a mountain my entire life. You can't exactly get sick when you are used to high altitudes I guess."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:55 am

Emil stopped and flew back to Christy. "I guess. I was used to the underground, but strangely enough I didn't get too sick. I never got that sick anyway. I was just used to terrible conditions all around". He never knew his experiences with the mine and the logging forest were imaginary, that his parents weren't that cruel. However, he needed justification for his hatred of hard work. That would be it. However, he got so used to the lie that he started to believe it himself. When someone asked for his past, he'd rattle it off as if it were a true part. Details and all. Unusual for something that happened so long ago. No one would usually remember something like that in that much detail over the course of time.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:57 am

"Uh huh." she said not trying to be mean. Her mind was just focused on what they were doing. She searched the skies and then took off after seeing the speck of gold in the sky not too far off from them. She took a sharp turn to the left and almost fell off of her broom. "Damnit!" she said as she started to look around again. It wasn't that she was actively ignoring him but they had come out here to some what practice, although it was too easy without the beaters around hitting things at her.
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:33 am

Emil wasn't very good at seeing, but when Christy zoomed after what he suspected was the snitch. The snitch was tiny, and couldn't be seen unless at close range, at least that's what Emil thought. He zoomed after Christy, seeing the snitch, and seeing the poor girl nearly fall off her broom. He took off like a shot towards the golden speck which flickered briefly and zipped away. He always got close, but it always seemed to evade him, like it always did. He feared helping Christy for she was a strong woman, and it'd be terribly sexist for him to do so. He feared sexism, and feared accidental sexism too.

He grasped at the small golden orb in front of him, he managed to grasp one of the small, feather-like wings of the orb. He pulled it in with great dexterity, and brought it back to Christy. "If it makes you feel better, you were my beacon to get me closer to the snitch to see it. My bright, shining beacon of hopes and dreams so bright and so uncrushable. I love you so much".
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

View previous topic View next topic Back to top