Meeting No. ? - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Meeting No. ? - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Meeting No. ?

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Meeting No. ? - Page 6 Empty Re: Meeting No. ?

Post by James William Wilson Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:35 pm

''No, you will stay here until everything is said. I know you have your plans, I have my designated time for resting, but still, I am here. Diggory, stop acting like an idiot and stop hiding the obvious. You know that I have known that you were leader for a longer time, which makes your evasion just plain stupid. Anyone else?'', he asked.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Number of posts : 1085

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:34 pm

"Wilson would you kindly shut your yap!" Matt said fed up. "You're being an asshole, and from what I can see in this room so far, not one person is happy." he said angrily. "People don't come to Order Meetings so they can be picked on. They come here to offer suggestions to what we should do to bring down Voldemort!" he said almost yelling. "Enough is Enough! From what seems to be fact, every since you became second in command the Order has been hell. And unless you start acting nicer then I feel no reason to stay here." he said angrily. He was so pissed right now, Wilson didn't know when to stop. He just kept pushing people and pushing people until they exploded and enough was enough.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:30 pm

Mariana wasn't surprised by Wilson's words so she had a ready answer just in case of need. "Look here Wilson we all have right to keep our secrets here so stop messing with my life. It doesn't really help us that much." she said being calm and not either loud or silent. "It's true i have connections everywhere so instead of insulting me like you always do you should try taking advantage of that not kick all my ideas since as far as i can tell you are not coming up with anything better. I will talk to my connections on Hogwarts to offer them an alliance. But i'll avoid them all direct contacts with you before you screw up an alliance by insulting them." she said still not soudning offensive though with a little tone raise in her voice.

Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Joshua Cethin Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:32 am

Daniel growled slightly, "I know this Wilson guy is a head honcho type, but this guy seriously needs to be booted out of his position. Power is making him a total utter jerk to everyone around him. I've seen this before in books, movies and such where power drives one utterly mad, I even witnessed it firsthand in an unfortunate incident. If Lestrange threatens to leave the meeting, so shall I". Of course, Daniel didn't want to leave the Order, he had joined in memory of his boyfriend, who long ago had dreams of being in the Order.
Daniel Joshua Cethin
Daniel Joshua Cethin

Number of posts : 413

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:17 am

"That's enough, I had enough of this nonsense B.S."said Sophia angrily turning to Wilson. "First of all, I just want to say you maybe second in command but were not your dogs that you can boss around Wilson."said Sophia angrily. "Second I believe we are all in titled to our opinions here for we all we together as a group am I right?"Sophia asked him angrily. Sophia was getting pissed off at Wilson and was very close to leaving the meeting and not coming back until Jess was back. "The Order seems to go down the drain with this maniac as leader!"Sophia muttered to her father.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Ted Grint Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:22 pm

Bart, had woken up early that day. He had come back from his trip to Egipt to go check on some suspections about some dark wizards using alchemy for dark arts. He was supposed to be in the Order HQ's for a while now. He had woken up, with his curtains open, the sun shining on his face. He did everything quickly, getting inside his blue suit, like an ordinary day. He left house and walked down the street, slowly. He lived in Godric's Hollow, away but heh, he could get there pretty fast. He spun around and Apparated in a garden in front of Grimmauld Place. He landed on his feet, still missing some air though. He never liked to Apparate that much. He walked forward until he got in between number 11 and 13. He took out his wand and knocked a wall with it, and then Grimmauld place number 12 appeared. He slowly walked in, yawning. He opened a big door, and saw everyone arguing with some old men. He didn't care much. He simply waved and spoke on a common tone. "Hi there."
Ted Grint
Ted Grint

Number of posts : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:05 pm

Mariana was becoming rather impatient while they were sitting and going nowhere with this argue. Her mind should be focused on doing what Khaat said, but she was here instead arguing with Wilson which again lead nowhere, but to waste of time. "Okay this is a clear waste of time if you ask me. I'll go to Hogwarts not if Potter's army has a meeting it is now, not in 2 hours when we are done with this. If there's something important i miss Sophia or Khaat can tell me after all we work together." she said standing up to go to fireplace.

She grabbed a hand full of floo poweder after entering inside and cleared her throat. "Professor William Winston McCoy's office." she said loud and clear after which she dissappeared in the tirkiz flames not being bothered to get a permission.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:05 am

OoC:I'm guessing the meeting is pretty much over due to the other thread lol....

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top