Meeting up...
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Meeting up... Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Meeting up...

Page 1 of 18 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Meeting up... Empty Meeting up...

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:27 am

Sammy was sitting at a table in front of the Three Broomsticks, minding her own buisness and reading a book from the library at school. She had been having a better week than the last one, so she decide to enjoy this day by hanging out. She looked up from her book to take a drink, when from the corner of her eye she saw Varod. "Hey varod." She called out to him. "Over here. Nice to see you again." She said to him starting off the conversation.

Last edited by Samantha Emof on Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:00 am; edited 2 times in total
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Meeting up... Empty Re: Meeting up...

Post by Sean Wilson Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:39 am

Varod had just entered the Three Broomsticks, hoping to see a familiar face and...
"Hey Varod," he heard from across the room.
"Sam!" he said, sitting next to her and ordering a butterbeer. "It's great to see you too. What's new?"
His face had one of the tiny smiles that were huge for him.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:42 am

Sammy smiled as he sat down and ordered a butterbeer. She liked to see her friends happy. "Well I'm great. I was wondering about you. Are you ok?" Sammy asked him wondering about his love life with her arch enemy.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:48 am

Varod nodded.
"I'm a bit worried about Christy, though," he admitted. "Haven't seen her since her Christmas present...Oh! That reminds me!"
From his robes he produced a bracelet with diamonds encrusted into it.
Smiling, he handed it to her.
"I picked this up when I was exploring," he explained. "I got it from around the same area as I got Christy's present, actually."
On the bracelet were strange words and symbols, like Christy's ring and dagger.
"It was quite easy to get, didn't even have to fight anything. It was just sitting there. Thought you would like it."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:53 am

Sammy saw him knod his head and she smiled, she then frowned to hear that he hadn't seen Christy since Christmas. She was really hoping for some information. She then gave him a confused look as he when searching for something in his robes. When she saw the braclete she thought that maybe he was just showing her it, she never thought that he was giving it to her. "Oh wow, Varod, it's beautiful. Thanks." She said to him gentally taking it from his grasp and admiring it. She noticed the writing on it. "What's this?" She asked him holding the braclete so that he could see the writing.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:59 am

Varod shrugged. "No idea. It was in some old ruins. I saw all kinds of treasures, I'll have to go back some time. It was so interesting! I'll bring you along if you want. I'm sure I can find it again..."
He thought for a moment and pinpointed the location in his mind.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:13 am

Sammy thought for a moment wondering how an adventure with him would be. She then smiled from the thought. "Ok, how about we have that adventure now. But a new place. I want to get some fighting in." She said to him with an adventurous smile.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:18 am

Varod's grin widened so it seemed normal.
"Deal. I found one a few months back with a bunch of redcaps and that, we can go there," he said excitedly. "But one rule-we can only use magic if totally necessary."
He pulled a sword from his magically-enlarged pockets and handed it to her. "Swords are more fun."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:30 am

Sammy smiled widely and then took the sword from him. "Deal!" She said to him getting up and walking with him to the forest so they could get out of the area without anyone knowing where they were going.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:34 am

"Alright!" Varod said happily and raced after her. "It's actually not far from Hogsmede. It's in a clearing, inside the forest."
With the sun as his compass on the very outside of the forest, he glanced up. They needed to go east...he was facing north...
"This way!" he said, running to the general direction of the ruins. It was about an hours run if they didn't stop.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 18 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top