After the meeting
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

After the meeting Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

After the meeting

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

After the meeting Empty After the meeting

Post by Scorpius Malfoy 1 Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:52 am

With the meeting ended, Scorpius quickly left the room, not wanting to stay there any longer than necessary. Once at the entrance room, he silently gestured Julia to follow him, then went upstairs. She was his friend from Hogwarts, so of course, he wanted to have a talk with her.
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 710
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation

Back to top Go down

After the meeting Empty Re: After the meeting

Post by Alana York Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:05 pm

As soon as the meeting came to a close, Julia rose from her seat and immediately looked to Scorpius, who was now gesturing for her to follow him. She quickly obeyed and walked up to him, walking upstairs next to him. "Yes?" Julia asked, knowing that he would probably wonder why she was at the meeting. She cared for Scorpius, he was one of the first friends she made when she came here, so she wouldn't get upset at him if he yelled at her... most likely.
Alana York
Alana York
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 991

Back to top Go down

Post by Scorpius Malfoy 1 Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:21 pm

Scorpius didn't have any intentions of yelling at her, it was her choice if she wanted to be a Death Eater of course. He just wanted to ask her some questions. "Come here," he said, opening the door to his bedroom. He entered and sat down on his bed. "Why are you even here Julia?" he asked, referring to why she was a Death Eater.
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Alana York Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:56 pm

Julia walked into Scorpius' large bedroom and looked around, feeling a little uncomfortable. "Um.. well everyone in my family were Death Eaters, so I just wanted to carry on the tradition. Even though I'm a half-blood" She mumbled that last sentence to herself. She didn't know what else to say back, if she asked why he was a Death Eater.. well, that was pretty obvious. She stood there, looking around his room, it was about four times the size of her own room back at home.
Alana York
Alana York
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Scorpius Malfoy 1 Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:07 am

"But why?" asked Scorpius with an exasperated tone. "Why would you join the Death Eaters? Theyre evil, you know that right? They kidnapped students...." Scorpius was being forced to be one, Julia, clearly not. He had to know if she was like the other death eaters or not, because if she was, there was no point being friends with her. He saw her looking around his room with an awed expression, and almost smiled.
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Alana York Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:17 pm

Julia looked directly at Scorpius as he talked to her. She actually didn't exactly know why she joined, she thought that it would be good to continue her family tradition, but according to Scorpius, it apparently wasn't. She sighed and sat on his bed next to him, "I honestly don't know, I mean, I know they're evil and everything, but, She sighed again "I just don't know" She looked down, confused.
Alana York
Alana York
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Scorpius Malfoy 1 Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:41 pm

Scorpius frowned, that was quite a stupid reason really. Lately, he was avoiding many of his friends, mainly because they were death eaters, and he would prefer not to hang around with them. He had hoped he wouldn't have to do that with Julia. He liked her, though he wouldn't admit that. "Well as long as your not like the rest of them..." he said, with a shrug. He suddenly remembered Jennifer and his other friends in the forest, they had been kidnapping other students that day, and Scorpius had just watched.
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Alana York Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:42 am

"I promise I'm not like the others, Scorpius" She said sincerely, looking up at his face. She thought of leaving the Death Eaters, because she really doesn't have any reason to join them, but at the same time, she would be disappointing her grandfather, who always wanted her to follow in his footsteps. Julia thought it was all a bunch of bull-crap, really, but she didn't want to be shunned by her family. But if she stayed she didn't want to disappoint Scorpius, she really liked him, but would never tell him that.
"So... is that all you wanted to talk about?" She didn't know what else to say, but she also didn't want to end her conversation with him.

OoC: sorry that one was pretty long, I got a little carried away Razz lol
Alana York
Alana York
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Scorpius Malfoy 1 Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:40 am

[lol, its OK]

Scorpius looked at her again then nodded. "Yeah OK," he said. He doubted Julia could ever really do the same stuff the other Death Eaters did really. "Well you can stay here for a bit longer," Scorpius said, wanting someone to talk to. "What do you think about the new leader? Sandra?" he asked, just wanting to see what her opinion was.
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Alana York Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:58 am

Julia smiled and nodded. She liked the idea of staying longer.. with him. She smiled to herself. "I think she's a pretty good leader, she seems pretty confident in herself. But she sounds a little bossy" She giggled, it isn't like she expected her not to be like that, but still. "What about you? Do you like her better, or did you like your grandfather more as a leader?" Julia asked casually.
Alana York
Alana York
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top