After the meeting - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

After the meeting - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

After the meeting

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

After the meeting - Page 2 Empty Re: After the meeting

Post by Scorpius Malfoy 1 Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:13 am

Scorpius agreed with her, Sandra had barely even flinched even as his grandfather had entered the meeting room. She was just so confidence of her success. "I... don't know. She seems confident as you said," he said with a shrug. "My grandfather, expected to much of me. He made me do all the work, and got dissapointed when he found out I'm not like other Death Eaters. But still, one thing that makes me like my grandfather more as the leader, he didn't want to bring You-Know-Who back." Scorpius had hated him, Voldemort had taken his home and his family from him, and now that darn Sandra Archer wanted to bring him back.
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 710
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Alana York Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:11 am

Julia nodded. "Yeah, I definitely don't want to bring You-Know-Who back," She agreed, "My grandparent's partially worshiped him." She looked around again, playing with her fingers. "So.. how are classes?" She asked. Julia hated classes, that was her least favorite part was getting up early, but otherwise, classes were almost okay, some teachers could loosen up a bit but oh well. And plus, she only had one year left until she graduated.
Alana York
Alana York
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 991

Back to top Go down

Post by Scorpius Malfoy 1 Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:29 am

It was good that she agreed with him on that point, Scorpius really doubted that their was a single death eater besides Sandra who wanted Voldemort back. Sure, that would bring them back to power perhaps, but it was better now than before. For Scorpius anyways. "Oh, pretty good," Scorpius said with a nod. "I'm doing way bettter than last year." Last year Scorpius had been messing around a lot, chatting with friends and all. This year, he was avoiding most of them, and his marks were improving.
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Alana York Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:53 am

At least Scorpius had kept his grades up, Julia, on the other hand, well her grades had began to slip. It wasn't her intention to let her grades suffer, she just never remembered to do assignments or go to classes on time. "That's good, my grades aren't doing very well though." She chuckled and shrugged. Julia thought back to when Scorpius asked why she was a Death Eater, and that she had no reason to be one. "I think I might leave the Death Eaters, though." She added.
Alana York
Alana York
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Scorpius Malfoy 1 Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:54 am

"I could help you if you like," Scorpius offerred, after hearing her grades weren't that good. He didn't mind helping people cheat, and besides, she was his friend. "And Yeah... I don't really see why you would want to stay.. But if your family wants you too, go ahead I guess."
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Alana York Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:22 am

"Okay," Julia smiled and agreed. Hopefully that would be more successful than their tour. She smiled, remembering that little tour, especially when she tripped and fell. "Well, you seem to want me to not say, also" She smirked "But I think I will leave, I have no purpose of being here" She explained.
Alana York
Alana York
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Scorpius Malfoy 1 Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:31 am

Scorpius nodded, then shrugged. "I can't pretend that it is pretty cool having you here though. I never have anything to do here," Scorpius told her. One reason he hated this place, he was just so bored here. "So, are you going to the Valentines Day Dance?" he asked, changing the subject to something lighter.
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Alana York Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:56 am

Julia nodded as well, "Hm, I always knew I was cool" She giggled, not being conceited, just a joke. "Nah, I don't think so. Are you?" She asked, referring to the Valentine's Day Dance. Julia had no reason to go to the dance. She couldn't dance, she didn't have a Valentine, and she never really enjoyed herself at the dances, the only thing she somewhat enjoyed was the alcohol that Elijah brought. Julia wasn't an alcoholic, not at all, in fact she hardly ever drank, but at dances, the places she dreaded most, it was necessary, but not getting drunk was her main rule, though.
Alana York
Alana York
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Scorpius Malfoy 1 Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:29 am

Nice sig.
----------------

Scorpius laughed at her reply, but then raised his eyebrows as she told him she wasn't going to the Valentines Day Dance. It seemed odd for someone like her not to go. "Well thats odd, thought you would go with someone," he said, rather surprised. "Me? Umm... I might go, might not. Don't have anyone to go with though," he informed her. He might just go for the heck of it. Life was far too boring right now, so he may as well just go to the dance.
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Alana York Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:38 am

Thanks ;D
------------------

Julia giggled again "You seem kind of surprised" She pointed out. "No, I don't have anyone to go with, anyways. I mean, any other dance is fine to go to without a date, but a Valentine's Day one, is just different." She explained. Julia raised an eyebrow at Scorpius, it was more surprising that he didn't have a date rather than her herself not having one, even though Julia not having a date wasn't much of a surprise. She thought that she may go to the dance, after all, she told her "partner-in-crime" that she was going to go.
Alana York
Alana York
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top