A meeting that will tell all
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A meeting that will tell all  Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A meeting that will tell all

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A meeting that will tell all  Empty A meeting that will tell all

Post by Alex Star Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:31 am

Alex had came to hogsmeade to see if he could find a women by the name of Sophia. He would talk to the bartenders, if they knew someone by that name or have heard anything involving the said person. He will try to find out, and solve what the hell is the matter with Hitame. He had to show her that he could help her, and finally destroy her barriers which she hides behind. But where to start, he might as well walk around the village to see if he could overhear something. It was a chilly wind around this time of year, but at least it wasn't as cold as Winter.
Alex Star
Alex Star
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 326
Special Abilities : Chlorokenisis

Back to top Go down

A meeting that will tell all  Empty Re: A meeting that will tell all

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:50 am

It was a cool breezy fall day as Sophia Annabelle Granger walked down the crowded street of Hogsmeade. Do deciding to head to the three broomsticks for a nice butterbeer to drink. Pushing the door open to the three broomsticks the bell tinkled above her head but she simply ignored it. Walking up to the counter she gave the bartender a soft warm smile. "May I have a butterbeer please?" Sophia asked the bartender as he nodded. Getting out her money she set it on the counter as he set down her glass. "Thankyou keep the rest as a tip!"said Sophia as she headed towards her booth by the window.

Sophia was wearing a long sleeve gold sparkly top with her black leather jacket over with black jeans and boots. Her hair was a red color, and her eyes were a warm chocolate brown.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Star Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:06 am

Alex had no luck with walking around the village, he couldn't find this Women anywhere. But he wasn't going to giving up there, so he went to the next place the three broomsticks. Opening the door, as the bell ring and he looked at it for a second before moving on. He was wearing a black shirt, and matching track pants. And his brown blonde hair was shorter, because of his new haircut. Walking to the bartender, and looking at him with a calm expression.

" Do you know, anyone by the name of Sophia Granger "

He asked loudly, hoping someone would answer, if the bartender didn't know her.
Alex Star
Alex Star
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:21 am

Sophia with her vampire hearing heard the boy asking for her. "I would be the one your looking for, I'm Sophia Granger."said Sophia loud enough for him to hear. Getting up from her booth she walked over towards him. By the looked on his face he didn't look happy, but Sophia was going to stand her ground no mattered what happened. "What can I do for you?"Sophia asked him softly as her eyes turned a gold color meaning she was worried. That was one thing about being a Metamorphagus, she couldn't control her emotions.

Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Star Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:38 am

Alex was stunned that he had found her, he must have been lucky and looked at her from head to toe. She was a very attractive women, but her eyes interested him. They were gold? that was a interesting color but who was he to talk. He was born with two different colored eyes, thanks to his family curse, but back to the matter at hand. Here she was in the flesh, and she asked what he wanted from her. But he would need to talk to her somewhere private.

" Can we talk somewhere private, I have a important matter to discuss with you, involving a Women by the name of Hitame Higurashi "

He said as calmly as he could, hopefully she would talk to him. Even if she didn't know who he was for that matter, the name should ring some bells for her.
Alex Star
Alex Star
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:35 am

Sophia laughed as he looked at her eyes. "It's ok, I'm used to people looking at my eyes I'm a Metamorphagus so my eyes change according to my mood."said Sophia simply. When he asked to talk to her in private Sophia nodded. "Of course, why don't we go back to the back of the pub it's a more private and quiet then back here."said Sophia softly. Leading the way to the back Sophia gotten out her wand and flicked it as the back of the pub came to life. Taking a seat at a table she looked at Alex with her chocolate brown eyes. "Have a seat, I think I know why your here."said Sophia simply. "I know Hitame very well, she's like a little sister to me but what I did to her I can't erase no matter how hard I try."said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Star Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:02 am

Alex sighed in relief, as she answered his question about her eyes. But he moved on to bigger things, and events that needed to be solved. He was here because of Hitame, and why she was acting stranger then usual. Ever since he first met her, she was changing after that but so did he over the summer. Taking seat in the back of the pub, sitting across from her as he relaxed, making sure that was ready to hear the truth.

" Then can you tell me what you did to her, I want to find out. And if you want, you ask me any question you want in exchange for helping me understand "
Alex Star
Alex Star
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:25 pm

Sophia though for a minute as flashbacks of that horrible day came back to her making her gasped. Shaking her head her eyes turned gold meaning she was upset or sad. "I obliviate her and wiped her memory!"said Sophia softly. "I was placed under a evil spell by Alistair D'Eath that made me evil, I would never do that to Hitame myself even if she asked me to."said Sophia honestly. "You say she;s acting weird, how so?"Sophia asked him softly. "When I was evil, my evil side might of called her weak and pathetic but I was there a couple of trying to fight the evil spell off, I won a couple of times but evil side took over me intil I was able to find a cure for it."said Sophia softly. "Maybe there's something that would help Hitame get her memories back, I'm a healer so maybe there's a potion or something for it."said Sophia.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Star Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:02 pm

Alex didn't want to make a scene, but she was the cause of Hitame distress. And this didn't sit well with him, even if she loved Hitame like a sister. It was still wrong, but he would stay calm because everyone usually deserved a second chance. " She has been going around acting unlike herself, harming people and threatening to harm people with magic outside of school. It unlike her. " His eyes would look sad for a moment thinking of Her, when they were in the alley way, at there face off.

When the idea of a way to recover her memories came up, he leaped at the chance. He was doing this because he wanted to, not because he felt sorry for her. There was better ways, but if he could do something to help Sophia with her search, he would do it. " Let me help!, I can throw my weight around to help her, please " He said to her, his eyes filled with determination.
Alex Star
Alex Star
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:31 am

Sophia could tell there was alittle bit of anger in his voice which made her eyes turn red in anger but she suddenly calmed down some. "You think I don't know that, do you think I would do anything to go back in time and fix it if I could?" Sophia asked him calmly her eyes still alittle red. "I know you think what I did is wrong, but do you think you could control the yourself if you were under a evil spell and you were under someone control 24/7?"Sophia asked him calmly her half chocolate and half red eyes glared at him. Sophia was trying to keep her cool, but honestly he was making her mad which wasn't a good idea.

Sophia shook her head. "No need, I'm the one who did this so I'm the one that has to fix it!"said Sophia softly. "Seeing how you and everyone else think I did this on purpose!"said Sophia glaring at him. "Apparently you don't know I would do anything to help Hitame as well as her sister, and if anyone was to hurt them I would kill them so don't think I don't care about them or did on purpose!"said Sophia calmly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top