A meeting that will tell all - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A meeting that will tell all  - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A meeting that will tell all

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A meeting that will tell all  - Page 2 Empty Re: A meeting that will tell all

Post by Alex Star Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:46 am

Alex merely looked at her, as she spoke her words. It seems that she was really relied up, and her eyes were glowing red. But as her would change color, his Topaz and Emerald eyes would glow brighter in reaction to hers. After all they were on similar terms of taking care of this issue. But her words had wounded him, he remembered a darker time as she spoke of being controlled. " No, I couldn't. I have been under the imperious before forced to do unspeakable things before........ "

The memories of the people he had killed flashed through his mind, and his eyes would only get smaller but brighter. He even placed a hand on his temple to try and conceal the pain. " I am sorry if you assumed this, but you shouldn't assume that I place all the blame on you. I will find this Alistar D'Eath in time to ask about this issue " He opened his eyes wide, remembering her last statement.

Looking straight into her eyes, he gave her a cold stare, something he had learned from Hitame that one time. He wasn't going to take no for a Answer, he wasn't one to stand around and do nothing. He was apart of this matter, if she liked it or not. " Your not the only one, I gave a oath to Naomi that I would get through to Hitame. And I don't break something like that, I have been trained by one of the finest potion-masters, so creating potions is something I can help you with " He said in a calm voice that rivaled hers. " Let me help.....please "
Alex Star
Alex Star
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 326
Special Abilities : Chlorokenisis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:18 am

"Then you know to well what it's like to do something against your will, and you try so hard to fight it off but you just can't!"said Sophia calmly. "Done unspeakable things you say huh? I done things that would probably give you nightmares!"said Sophia calmly. "I done things I can't erase no matter what potion or spell I take or do!"said Sophia calmly. "I can't even sleep at night because I keep having flashbacks of killing people, do you know what's that like to see the light fade from innocent people?"Sophia asked him calmly. "They didn't even do anything and I slaughtered them like it was dying and out of blood!"said Sophia softly.

"Hm... let me think about this, uh... No! I done this I'M the one that have to fix this!"said Sophia calmly. "I have also been trained by one of the finest potions makers in the wizarding world as well as trained by three finest duelist in the Wizarding World. "If you want to help, just stay out of my way and let me handle this!"said Sophia. "I know what I'm doing, so if you want to help Hitame just let me do this alone!"said Sophia calmly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Star Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:51 am

Alex had killed some innocent muggle kids, and this only brought him pain. His head started to get more painful memories of the lake house his father owned. But he wasn't going to back down from her. " That doesn't scare me, right now I rather hear these stories. I have seen the white in there eyes and there blood run cold on my hands " He didn't know what to do, she wasn't going to let him help.

But he wasn't going to stand for that, the moment she finished her words. He slammed his hand on the table, gaining the attention of the front of the tavern but they soon went back to there drinking and chatting. " Don't tell me what to do, I will help Hitame if you like me to or not. I don't care if you have more training, I will do anything for Her. Give me one damn reason, why you don't trust me!! "
Alex Star
Alex Star
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:28 am

Sophia rolled her eyes at him. "Ooh... that's so scary, I done that plus more!"said Sophia glaring at him. "I seen and witnessed more death then you probably have all together!"said Sophia calmly. Sophia been around longer then he had, not only have she seen and witness death, she almost had it countless of times. Sophia had many dark times, there were stories that would put chill down anyones back. Alex may seem like a tough boy, but he haven't even wintess or seen what Sophia had or went through life or hell like Sophia had.

Sophia looked at him calmly and laughed. "Are you trying to scare me boy? let me tell you something you don't scare me one bit, your like a speck on my shoe!"said Sophia glaring at him. "Fine help Hitame, but she probably going to hate you weather you help her not, and to be honest I can't balme her."said Sophia honestly. "Why I don't trust you because one, your just like all the other backstabber boys in Hogwarts say the love a girl but when your Slytherin buddies are around you don't care speck about her!"Sophia hissed at him. "And two by the looks of it, your a dark follower and I hate death eaters and dark follwers more then anything so I don't like you or trust you!"said Sophia glaring at him.

Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Star Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:43 pm

Alex only looked at her with a glare but didn't say anything. If he said something else, then they would just fight over who is worst off. And well that could go on forever because they were both stubborn like a rock. Even if he wanted to prove that he was not some child, or a weak person. " Whatever, you win end of story " He admitted, but sometimes it takes a stronger person to admit defeat to win in the long run.

Of course her threatening him was no the best choice, because he would fight if he had too. Plus he wasn't someone to get angry, suppose they both weren't from there very similar but different eyes. But the comment about Hitame sent him overboard, standing from his chair towering over her, where she sat. " You don't know anything about me, I am not some backing stabbing Boy!, I am not scared of any slytherin or some important family name.....My Family believes in Honor. Granted that I am falling for her, but I would hide my feelings anymore " The comment about the Dark followers did throw him off. " Right now, I have to find a way to destroy it from the inside " He said softly to her, so noone overhear.
Alex Star
Alex Star
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:31 am

Sophia looked at him and smirked. "Wise choice to give up Alex, yes I know your name, lets just say I heard of you."said Sophia. If there was anything they had in common, was they were stubborn and didn't back down on anything. That was probably why they didn't get along, like fire and Gas when they mixed they just made things worse. Plus Gryffindors and Slytherins never really get along anyways, they just bump heads like her and Alex were doing now.

Sophia stood up and laughed her red eyes looked at him. "Boy back down before you hurt yourself!" Sophia hissed at him. Sophia looked at him and laughed. " Oh man your making me laugh, you don't have the slightest clue do you?"Sophia asked him softly. "Hitame doesn't like you, trust me I can tell and honestly I can see why!"said Sophia smirking. "I don't trust you, what makes you think she's going to trust you?" Sophia asked him smirking. "She trust me more then she does you, but I know how to protect despite of what I did to her but maybe it was for her best interest."said Sophia honestly.

Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Star Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:20 am

Alex gave her a stern look for knowing his name, like everyone should know his name. But he wondered how? did Hitame speak of him, or was it someone else had told her of him. " How do you know of me? " It was all he thought about more things, was he really that untrust worthy. Just because he was a Slytherin? that was just some house, it doesn't brand a person but that was in his own opinion. Others may see it as a curse on him, but the Ironic thing was that his family curse was already there. What really fired him up was that she spoke to him as some sort of child, like he was the scum of the earth.

He did a very un-slytherin thing to do, he hung his head looking at the floor as her words attacked him. His smile had turned into a frown, taking in every word and playing it over, and over again before he finally decided to speak. " Then teach me to protect, I beg of you. I may not earn your trust now, or tomorrow. Or even for the rest my lifetime, but I am only human. We make mistakes that we would want to take back, but the thing is that I will try to make up for it. If you cannot see that, then I suppose it's my loss for being so foolish " He said in the most sincere tone he could muster, she may take it for a lie and a trick to fool her. But he was not trying anything, this came from the bottom of his heart, or whatever was left of it.
Alex Star
Alex Star
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:36 am

Sophia smirked and laughed, but it wasn't her tinkling bell laugh instead it was her cold evil laugh. "Lets just say I have people andthey tell me things, and I am also a Leglimens so I hear things."said Sophia. "You know you should really learn to close your mind, I can read it like a book!"sad Sophia shaking her head. "Make it easy for anyone to read your thougths, you better be careful on that!"said Sophia smirking at him. "Never let anyone read your thoughts, especailly a person that's a Leglimens!"said Sophia shaking her head.

Sophia's red eyes glared at him. "Do I look like a fool to you Alex?"Sophia asked him as she gotten out her wand and flicked it as her buttebeer refilled itsef. "If I teach you, you might betray me and I can't have that!"said Sophia smiring at him. "My dear Alex, I can tell your very useful indeed, willing to fight for just about anything even if it's wrong."said Sophia. "But you should know this, a man isn't powerful due to the amount of weapons he has but the amount of knowledge he has!"said Sophia looking at him as her eyes went back to there normal color. Twirling her wand around in her fingers she smirked at him before drinking her butterbeer.

Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Star Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:31 am

Alex only looked at her, now that he knew of her. He would have to use this knowledge to his advantage, he didn't matter what she said. Even if she could read his mind, his thoughts were not important at this moment, actions usually spoke older then words. " It doesn't matter to me, if you can read my mind like some book. You should know of my intentions are true, unless your the type to just see the flaws in a person like some critic " He said with a smirk, returning to his face.

He didn't take her for a fool, that much was true. His hand would grip something in his pocket, as he stared at her. " Maybe you are, or not but you wouldn't be in this mess in the first place if you weren't " He was starting to hit the weak spots they had spoken of. He started using Knowledge to his advantage, even if he wasn't a slytherin he still had traits like one. He wasn't going to use her, if he did, he would have done it already. " Is that your response to me, that I will cross you. Tell me, have you never fallen for someone, and would do anything for them. Or are you just a heartless witch! "
Alex Star
Alex Star
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:17 pm

Sophia looked at Alex and smirked. "Actually it does Alex,don't you see if the dark side can read your mind they'll know evrything there is to know about you!"said Sophia honestly. "From your weakness is all the way to you love and care deeply for which is of course Hitame, you don't want that now do you?"Sophia asked glaring at him. "I see no flaws in anyone, I can just pot liars."said Sophia smirking back at him.

Seeing him grab something in his pocket she laughed. "Grabbing for you wand or dagger? good luck with that."said Sophia laughing. "Like I mentioned before, how do you know Hitame didn't want it and what makes you think that she cares about you?"Sophia asked him smirking. Sophia glared at him before laughing. "Why Alex yoou figured me out, I am cold hearted apparently being the vapire and all so I might as well be heartless seeing how I have no hear beat."said Sphia being smart with him. "You have no idea Alex my dear boy, your just a kid you have no idea what it's like to love someone so much you'll give them your all."said Sophia.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top